Ultraman Orb vs Ultraman Z

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Ultraman Orb vs Ultraman Z

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Ultraman Orb VS Ultraman Z

Arena: Osaka

Rules: Orb only has access to forms and feats from his original series.
End of series Z.
Time limits disabled.

Verdict: This is a very difficult matchup. Both are immensely varied fighters with answers to just about everything the other can use. I can only imagine this fight being one with them constantly switching forms to try and gain an advantage over the other.

I think I’ll give the edge to Z very slightly due to the Beliarok being a much more versatile and deadly weapon than the Orbcalibur, especially with its energy absorption and reflection. Though if it does come down to Origin vs DRC, the latter could still easily be brought down by OO’s sheer damage output.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.