Troglodyte (Sinbad and The Eye of the Tiger) Vs Centaur (Golden Voyage of Sinbad)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
LegendZilla
Sazer

Troglodyte (Sinbad and The Eye of the Tiger) Vs Centaur (Golden Voyage of Sinbad)

Post by LegendZilla »

Troglodyte : https://gwangipedia.fandom.com/wiki/Troglodyte

One-eyed Centaur : https://gwangipedia.fandom.com/wiki/One-Eyed_Centaur

Arena : Fountain of Destiny, Lemuria

Rules : Both are armed with their respective clubs, and NO INTERFERENCE FROM THAT SON OF A B*TCH KOURA!

Verdict : This match is essentially a realized version of concept art from The Golden Voyage of Sinbad that depicted the Centaur fighting against a giant prehistoric hominid similar to the one that would eventually show up in the following Sinbad film. https://propstoreauction.com/view-aucti ... /lot/9510/#. I love Trog, but sadly I think his opponent has the advantage of being part horse and like the poor Griffin, he'll will fall victim to the malevolent centaur.
Last edited by LegendZilla on Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:34 am, edited 4 times in total.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: Troglodyte (Sinbad and The Eye of the Tiger) Vs Centaur (Golden Voyage of Sinbad)

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I'd put my vote for the Centaur. If it had to take a Griffin to actually match that guy in combat, I'd assume a hominid who got his ass kicked by an animal of similar build (a Smilodon) would be no trouble.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

edgaguirus
Keizer

Re: Troglodyte (Sinbad and The Eye of the Tiger) Vs Centaur (Golden Voyage of Sinbad)

Post by edgaguirus »

I think Trog has a chance here. The Smilodon had the advantage of claws and fangs, but the Cytaur has neither. If Trog can get on the Cytaur's back, then he has a chance at bashing the Cytaur's head or strangling it, or Trog might stab it with his horn.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

edgaguirus wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:33 pm I think Trog has a chance here. The Smilodon had the advantage of claws and fangs, but the Cytaur has neither. If Trog can get on the Cytaur's back, then he has a chance at bashing the Cytaur's head or strangling it, or Trog might stab it with his horn.
Keep in mind the Centaur has a horse’s lethal kick as well, which is enough to incapacitate anyone unfortunate enough to receive it.
Last edited by LegendZilla on Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.