Zigra vs. Jet Jaguar

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Zigra vs. Jet Jaguar

Post by UltimateDitto »

Zigra: https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Zigra
Vs.
Jet Jaguar: https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Jet_Jaguar#Abilities

Rules:
- Zigra is stuck in his land form.
- Zigra can't use his green beam to make Jet Jaguar disappear.

I think Jet could pull off a victory here, he did pretty good against Megalon and could toss around Gigan, he just has to watch out for Zigra's sharp spikes, which could tear him up.

Zigra's yellow ray probably has no effect on JJ, so his red beam would would come into play here, but I doubt he could bury JJ under dirt and rock. Since Zigra is sensitive to light, JJ's spotlights should be more than enough to blind and disorientate the space shark.

I'm leaning JJ.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Zigra vs. Jet Jaguar

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Also going to go with JJ, the fact that he’s physically strong enough to break Gigan’s arm means he’ll be able to mess Zigra up in melee, especially with how sluggish land Zigra is. The spikes are really only a concern underwater, and even then JJ’s hull remained intact despite being repeatedly bashed by Gigan’s hammer claws.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kaltes-Herzeleid
JXSDF Technician

Post by Kaltes-Herzeleid »

Jet Jaguar takes it pretty handedly. Underwater it's be more even but Zigra is basically defenseless on land.
Resized Image

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Zigra is a poor fighter on land. JJ has all the advantage here, and will easily defeat Zigra in close up combat.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Zigra's paralysis ray would have no effect on Jet Jaguar and he's useless as a melee fighter. If Zigra could swim around Jet Jaguar and slice at him with his sharp fins, he'd have a good chance at winning, but he obviously can't do that on land, so Jet Jaguar wins.

On a slightly unrelated note, why are the Fourth Dimensional Beam and Earthquake-Inducing Beam considered powers of Zigra's? They're clearly weapons of the spaceship, like the laser beams of the Xilien Saucers.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Oh god, this is actually borderline one sided. Jet Jaguar was doing fine against Megalon, a creature technically way more powerful than him, because it was being held back by it's low intelligence and being outsmarted by JJ. Now he's gonna fight again against a monster technically more powerful than him that's also being held back, this time by the environment he's fighting in.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

JJ just decides to karate chop the shark to death. Paralysis don't do poop on robots and he literally fights like a fish outta water.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!