Heisei Godzilla vs FeMuto

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Voyager
Keizer

Heisei Godzilla vs FeMuto

Post by Voyager »

The Combatants:

Heisei Godzilla https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzi ... sei.htm#84
Female Muto https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/muto.html#female

Rules: This is pre-supercharged Godzilla.
Femuto is scaled to 80 metres and 50,000 tons.

Arena: Tokyo

Verdict: I think Female Muto if she can successfully weaken Godzilla's ray, can take this with sheer brute force. Otherwise, Godzilla takes this. I think Godzilla wins this more times out of ten than Female Muto does though.
For Emperor and Empire!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Re: Heisei Godzilla vs FeMuto

Post by GmkGoji »

Godzilla. The female Muto was getting bodied by Godzilla's ray, and considering that this Godzilla's beam is significantly stronger, the female Muto is screwed.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Heisei Godzilla literally has seconds between his signs of 'I'm firing my beam' and actually doing it. It doesn't gradually build up like Legendary Godzilla's did (at the time, I'm pretty sure he insta-shoots it in KOTM). Plus, Heisei Godzilla is stronger, he was able to repeatedly slam the 70,000 ton King Ghidorah into the ground so hard it caused a fissure. And he was able to easily lift and throw the 150,000 ton MechaGodzilla. Hell, his stomps and tail whips alone caused major damage to MechaGodzilla, and put Rodan out of commission for a while. He could even lift the 15,000 ton Mothra Larvae with his tail, out of the ocean, with great ease. He's also no stranger to enemies piercing him. And he healed faster then Legendary Goji did, from Biollante's vines literally injecting him with acid sap, and going through his claw. And the whole SpaceGodzilla corona beam into the shoulder causing a gaping wound that was healed pretty instantly. Femuto will have to get close.

The thing is getting close makes Femuto in melee range, or in range of the nuclear pulse. If Femuto tries to stay away, then she's in Thermonuclear breath range. She's screwed either way.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

LamangoKaijura wrote:Heisei Godzilla literally has seconds between his signs of 'I'm firing my beam' and actually doing it. It doesn't gradually build up like Legendary Godzilla's did (at the time, I'm pretty sure he insta-shoots it in KOTM). Plus, Heisei Godzilla is stronger, he was able to repeatedly slam the 70,000 ton King Ghidorah into the ground so hard it caused a fissure. And he was able to easily lift and throw the 150,000 ton MechaGodzilla. Hell, his stomps and tail whips alone caused major damage to MechaGodzilla, and put Rodan out of commission for a while. He could even lift the 15,000 ton Mothra Larvae with his tail, out of the ocean, with great ease. He's also no stranger to enemies piercing him. And he healed faster then Legendary Goji did, from Biollante's vines literally injecting him with acid sap, and going through his claw. And the whole SpaceGodzilla corona beam into the shoulder causing a gaping wound that was healed pretty instantly. Femuto will have to get close.

The thing is getting close makes Femuto in melee range, or in range of the nuclear pulse. If Femuto tries to stay away, then she's in Thermonuclear breath range. She's screwed either way.

This is pre supercharged Goji from 84 and 89. So his KG, Mothra, Mechagodzilla, Rodan, and SpaceGodzilla feats you mentioned can't be taken into account.
Last edited by Voyager on Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Ah my mistake then. But he still was able to be dropped in a volcano and just take a 4 year nap due to it.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Heisei could probably outlast the Female MUTO because of his regen. He's not as ferocious as MV Godzilla, so he's probably going too spend most of the fight on his ass getting clobbered. However the few hits he's going to get on the MUTO are going to add up over time, especially repeated atomic ray blasts.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

I beg to differ, Heisei is just as vicious if not more so them MV. He, when the Super X wasn't able to attack and forced to land, dropped a building on it cause it pissed him off. He also shrugged off artificial lightening and maser tanks while he was injected with Anti-Nuclear Bacteria.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

LamangoKaijura wrote:I beg to differ, Heisei is just as vicious if not more so them MV. He, when the Super X wasn't able to attack and forced to land, dropped a building on it cause it pissed him off. He also shrugged off artificial lightening and maser tanks while he was injected with Anti-Nuclear Bacteria.
Are you seriously using knocking over a building as evidence that Heisei is more vicious of a fighter than MV Godzilla? MV Godzilla is leagues above Heisei in terms of fighting skill and sheer ferocity. MV Godzilla is a reletnless brawler who grapples, bites and tail slaps.
ImageImage

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I have trouble seeing how the M.U.T.O is gonna survive the atomic beam spam. Maybe if she keeps grappling Godzilla she can win. Besides that? Eh, don't see it.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Breakdown wrote:
LamangoKaijura wrote:I beg to differ, Heisei is just as vicious if not more so them MV. He, when the Super X wasn't able to attack and forced to land, dropped a building on it cause it pissed him off. He also shrugged off artificial lightening and maser tanks while he was injected with Anti-Nuclear Bacteria.
Are you seriously using knocking over a building as evidence that Heisei is more vicious of a fighter than MV Godzilla? MV Godzilla is leagues above Heisei in terms of fighting skill and sheer ferocity. MV Godzilla is a reletnless brawler who grapples, bites and tail slaps.
No, I'm using the fact that he did it while his enemy was down and out just cause he was pissed off. And Heisei does the same shit as MV, but is stronger doing so and doesn't get winded as easily.
Gigantis wrote:I have trouble seeing how the M.U.T.O is gonna survive the atomic beam spam. Maybe if she keeps grappling Godzilla she can win. Besides that? Eh, don't see it.
Even if she tries to grapple, Nuclear Pulse.
Last edited by LamangoKaijura on Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

LamangoKaijura wrote:
Breakdown wrote:
No, I'm using the fact that he did it while his enemy was down and out just cause he was pissed off. And Heisei does the same shit as MV, but is stronger doing so and doesn't get winded as easily.
Gigantis wrote:I have trouble seeing how the M.U.T.O is gonna survive the atomic beam spam. Maybe if she keeps grappling Godzilla she can win. Besides that? Eh, don't see it.
Even if she tries to grapple, Nuclear Pulse.
He does all that less effectively than MV Godzilla :lol: He's slower and stiffer than MV Godzilla and that's a fact. Also after 2014 Godzilla never had stamina issues again. You're smoking some pretty powerful stuff if you think Heisei Godzilla is going to have the same success against FeMUTO that MV Godzilla did.
ImageImage

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

If a weakened Heisei Godzilla can handle Biollante as well as he did, is a MUTO gonna pose that much of a challenge? She has nothing on Atomic Ray/Atomic Pulse/ Regen combo.
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

He does all that less effectively than MV Godzilla :lol: He's slower and stiffer than MV Godzilla and that's a fact. Also after 2014 Godzilla never had stamina issues again. You're smoking some pretty powerful stuff if you think Heisei Godzilla is going to have the same success against FeMUTO that MV Godzilla did.
Yeah, cause Heisei Godzilla's regen didn't instantly heal the acid wounds, the pierced hand, and the stabbed shoulder. And he takes up to 14 seconds to charge his thermonuclear breath. And his nuclear pulse doesn't send stuff flying, or breaking apart. He also gets winded by just moving too much...
Wait a second. That's all Legendary Godzilla.
Last edited by LamangoKaijura on Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.