Giganotosaurus (Dino Crisis) vs Monster X

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Giganotosaurus (Dino Crisis) vs Monster X

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Giganotosaurus vs Monster X

Arena: Isla Sorna

Rules:
Standard
Monster X can't transform

Verdict: X is faster and has his Destroyed Thunder Beams, but the Giga has his durability and large set of jaws. I'd say this would be a battle of attrition considering both have good durability feats, but if the Giga can manage to cripple one of X's limbs with his jaws then he might have a chance.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: Giganotosaurus (Dino Crisis) vs Monster X

Post by MoarCrossovers »

So is DS Giga the new Gwangi?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Birdman wrote:So is DS Giga the new Gwangi?
Nah.

You can actually back up Giga without pulling it out your ass, for one thing

For real, X wins. Giga's stuff is pretty much all based on lower key stuff compared to what X plays with

RIP Evan.

Mr_Krenicboy
Samurai

Post by Mr_Krenicboy »

X. Superior skill and strength. He could toss and beat the Giga around. Giga is taking bazookas but it's not much to Toho creatures which casually withstand missles. Even Zilla. The satellite beam can't be more powerful than X's eye beams as the laser didn't level the entire area as X's blasts would.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

HOLD ON HOLD ON. A lot of people said Gwangi would be X, a lot of people said Giga would be Gwangi, and most of you say X would beat Giga. Is this now some messed up kinda pokemon chain here?
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

GmkGoji wrote:HOLD ON HOLD ON. A lot of people said Gwangi would be X, a lot of people said Giga would be Gwangi, and most of you say X would beat Giga. Is this now some messed up kinda pokemon chain here?
Welcome to the FMs, mate.

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I’m pretty sure the majority of people who said Gwangi would beat X haven’t commented here.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Dracostar44
Samurai

Post by Dracostar44 »

Not to mention that monster X has alot of hate on this forum
Last edited by Dracostar44 on Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Why be king when you can be God

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Monster X tends to get a lot of hate in general. Which confuses me, get he might not be everyone's fav but it feels extreme.

Either way, Monster X should take this comfortably. Way more diverse set of abilities on top of greater speed and some muscle to boot.

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

The Gigantosaurus has strong jaws, but that won't be enough to beat Monster X. Monster X has a distance weapon, is faster, and more agile. The Gigantosaurus may so some damage, but Monster X will hit harder and take down the dinosaur.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.