Hela Vs Godzilla Fillius Vs Lord Tirek

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Mr_Krenicboy
Samurai

Hela Vs Godzilla Fillius Vs Lord Tirek

Post by Mr_Krenicboy »

Hela: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... /wiki/Hela
Vs
Godzilla: https://godzilla.fandom.com/wiki/Godzilla_Filius
Lord Tirek: https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/Lord_Tirek
Rules: Tirek is in his form before obtaining Alicorn magic. No one can be pushed off Asgard like Fenris was by Hulk. No use of items from Odin's vault or the Bifrost.

Verdict: Three very tough and destructive beings. Tirek's an extremely durable and extremely agile centaur and quite honestly handles one of his opponents with minimal vigor. Which is hard to say as both Hela and Fillius(who at first due to his slowness could only watch) are nothing to scoff at. Both plenty durable in their own right. However Hela despite having a powering home turf is rendered down for the count quickly. Most likely Tirek drains her of all magic including the ability to grow with power in psyphoning it from Asgard itself. She'd be caught in Tirek's magical grip and left without her Mjolnir crushing strength. It don't think she'd fair well against Godzilla either as a blast from the atomic ray while not as powerful as Surtur's sword would still be overwhelming. Fillius himself however may prove to be little more than a big target. Sure very, very tough in his father's nuke feat scaling to him being outrageous. However, Tirek with Hela's power couldn't take down Goji. Tirek being a small, agile & impossible target. Even a hit of the breath Tirek could get back up from as he did to several blasts of pure Alicorn magic. Magic capable of moving the sun & moon at it's max potential. Tirek however I don't think will figure out how to kill Fillius and will have to give up meaning, it's a win through futility for Godzilla?

JAGzilla
Sazer

Re: Hela Vs Godzilla Fillius Vs Lord Tirek

Post by JAGzilla »

Magic is too hard to quantify for fantasy matches, and Equestrian magic is weird in general. For all the raw, nigh-unstoppable force you would expect Celestia to be able to generate, she was easily overpowered by Shining Armor's love.

Tirek was extremely powerful in the context of Equestria, where everyone who fought him used magic. He could shrug off Twilight's best shots, but there's just no way to work out what an atomic ray would do to him. It's a different kind of power.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Tirek was powerful enough to stalemate against Twilight when the latter was empowered by the magic of the other alicorns. In that state, Twilight was powerful enough to move the sun and moon, a feat well beyond anything that Hela and Filius could contend with. Tirek also has Discord's raw power at this point, too, so he could easily accomplish the same type of feat. Thus, I'd say the centaur clears this one quite well.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

I got no idea. I would say Godzilla between Hela and him though.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

This is really hard to tell because theres no real quotes on what Tirek's magic can do to Fillius's shield.

Siding with Godzilla because he can easily pull a Sutur on Hela and I'm gonna CAUTIOUSLY say the beam should get Tirek

RIP Evan.