Biollante vs Mechagodzilla (Showa)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Soulfuture68
Ronin

Biollante vs Mechagodzilla (Showa)

Post by Soulfuture68 »

Mechagodzilla
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/analy ... showa.html

Biollante
https://www.tohokingdom.com/articles/an ... llante.htm

Arena- Mt Fuji

Verdict- I'm going with Mechagodzilla on this one,his powerful arsenal of weaponry will put an end to Biollante and force her to retreat. Biollante could possibly over come Mechagodzilla by coating the robot's face in her sap, blinding him long enough to spear his Cybaneck. Though this would be highly doubted depending on range. An All-out weapon strike definitely spells"Death" for Biollante.

Mechagodzilla (Showa): 9/10

Biollante: 3/10
Last edited by Soulfuture68 on Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

SoggyNoodles2016

Re: Biollante vs Mechagodzilla (Showa)

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Biollante wins.

Even including scaling MechaG up, she dwarfs him. Charge him down (while no doubt taking significant damage, but nothing critical if she's fast enough), melt his armor with the acid, and then bite his head off.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

Red-Death Gigan
Interpol Agent

Post by Red-Death Gigan »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Biollante wins.

Even including scaling MechaG up, she dwarfs him. Charge him down (while no doubt taking significant damage, but nothing critical if she's fast enough), melt his armor with the acid, and then bite his head off.
Yuup, this. Sorry Mecha-G!
... Godzilla lives inside each one of us.

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Biollante wrecks the space titanium machine.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Destoroyah of Worlds
Gotengo Officer

Post by Destoroyah of Worlds »

Biollante.

Mechagodzilla got put down by a far weaker version of Godzilla when he had the advantage of a second monster. His arsenal can't do much to her unless unloading in her mouth. She would crush him before he ever gets the chance.
Come fourth, Ghidorah! Great Golden Winged Destroyer; deliver onto us a beautiful demise!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

On one hand, its firepower, defense, and flight could be useful against Biollante's slowness and limited arsenal. On the other hand, Biollante's wide range of attack, sheer size, and better hand to hand combat could definitely lead to overpowering Mechagodzilla. If Mechagodzilla plays it smart (keeping defenses up continually, staying in the air as well as away from direct combat with Biollante, and pressuring Biollante with its arsenal), I can actually see Mechagodzilla winning. I'm going to be the odd one out and vote for Mechagodzilla.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

I don't see a way Biollante hurts Mechagodzilla. Those appendages that bite and stab at it won't get past the space Titanium and the acid spit I don't see doing much beyond surface level damage. Mechagodzilla is also way more maneuverable and his arsenal seems designed to roast a slow relative stationary target like Biollante and its flight means it can avoid and attack beyond Biollante's range.

I give it to Mechagodzilla.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Giving it to Mechagodzilla, even if Biollante tries to rush him, he can just fly away, and he has the speed to evade Biollante. He has more than enough artillery to deal heavy blows to Biollante, and if he wanted to, unload every weapon he has at his disposal, and he can do it for quite a while, no doubt blowing up the orange thing in her stomach, and igniting her in flames from there.

The vines aren't much of a threat, since he can just put his barrier and fry them.

Even if Biollante managed to wrap him up in vines and drag him close to her mouth, again, Mechagodzilla with his finger missiles, chest beam, or eye lasers will do heavy damage, or at least allow him to escape.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image