Monsterverse King Ghidorah vs. Rainbow Mothra

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Monsterverse King Ghidorah vs. Rainbow Mothra

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

https://wikizilla.org/wiki/King_Ghidorah/Legendary
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/mothra_leo.htm#r

ARENA:
Boston from when Godzilla touches down in KOTM

RULES:
Mothra scaled to
Length: 65 meters
Wingspan: 175 meters
Mass: 20,000 tons
Mothra can transform into Aqua Mothra
Ghidorah can tap into the power grid

VERDICT:
I'm leaning Mothra here. His beam spam might widle down Ghidorah enough to take the win. I don't think Ghidorah has anything strong enough to take out Mothra unless he tries to just drain him.
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Monsterverse King Ghidorah vs. Rainbow Mothra

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Gonna give it to Rainbow Mothra, he’s much faster than King Ghidorah and the beam spam will quickly wear KG down. Rainbow Mothra’s got the pressure field to protect him from any ranged attacks, and the variety of beams ripping into KG isn’t going to make melee very viable.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.