Biollante vs. Orochi

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Gigantis
Sazer

Biollante vs. Orochi

Post by Gigantis »

Toho's kaiju who were so big they had to be controlled through puppetry

Stats for Biollante: https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/biollante.htm#f

Stats for Orochi : https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/orochi_heisei.htm#o

Arena: Mars (why not? they both travel through space so it's reasonable)

Rules: Orochi is 120 meters tall and weighs 155,000 tons for this fight. Biollante is in Final Form only

Verdict: Honestly,i have trouble deciding. The acid spray is certainly gonna hurt but Biollante's gonna have a lot of trouble when she gets caught on fire and electrocuted. Even if she chops a head off she might be attacked by one since they can take a life of their own. Her regeneration is gonna be in handy though. Abstaining for the time being.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Re: Biollante vs. Orochi

Post by HillyHulk »

Her regeneration should handle the fire and electrocution. The heads taking a life of their own means little since they can easily be pinned down by Biollante's tentacles/tendrils. Despite the boost in height and weight, the fact he weighs less means he can't his weight to his advantage (especially with the sap put into play). With nothing to work with, Orochi can't win.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Have you guys even seen Orochi in action? His heads don't attack when severed. They don't do anything except get cut off. Sukinowa was spawned by a severed tooth of his and that's it.

With that said, Biollante owns. Godzilla's firepower was better than Orochi's and she handled that. Between her acid and tentacles, she's got this.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Orochi's attacks are a bit subpar compared to what Biollante was able to endure against Heisei Godzilla. Though on the flip side Biollante isn't exactly an offensive powerhouse herself so her acid and tendrils will take time to really do damage. Really it becomes more a battle of attrition and in this case the creature with regeneration has the edge.

I give it to Biollante.
Last edited by godjacob on Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.