Primal (2019)

For the discussion of non-Toho monster media, tokusatsu franchises, and also for mixed discussion of Toho and non-Toho kaiju media.
Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Re: Primal (2019)

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

LegendZilla wrote:
Cryptid_Liker wrote:Here's my theory on that green magic. Basically, those ape-men start spreading their magic around and corrupting the wildlife to go feral (if they weren't all ready). The ceratopsians would be the first hint of any supernatural tampering. Then, a couple more corrupted creatures we haven't seen yet come around and they arrive at the den of the sorcerer apes. That giant Fenrir-thing is probably their guard dog and once the main duo kill them, we know what's gonna happen to the apes...
You don’t suspect that the infection that sauropod endured could be supernatural in origin too?
It could be. Maybe, that Ape-Man goop as well.

GojiDog
G-Grasper

Post by GojiDog »

The dark magic figure with the green eyes looked like Aku...a little bit
White Male Genocide is necessary.

Kill all white men.

Leviarex
JXSDF Technician

Post by Leviarex »

Apparently, the sauropods in 'Plague Of Madness' are Argentinosaurus, not Camarasaurus as we all assumed:

https://primaltv.fandom.com/wiki/Infect ... tinosaurus

https://mobile.twitter.com/king_tyranno ... 9344125952

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

Primal is probably the best cartoon in the last decade, I cannot wait until the new ones come out.
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

Gomi: Ninja Monster
G-Force Personnel

Post by Gomi: Ninja Monster »

gottatalktothefake wrote:Primal is probably the best cartoon in the last decade, I cannot wait until the new ones come out.
I mean, I'd argue that point personally, but I did greatly enjoy the episodes I've seen. By any chance does anyone know if episode 6 is officially online somewhere? The adult swim website still doesn't have it, so I'm assuming at this point I've got to wait until October to see it.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Gomi: Ninja Monster wrote:
gottatalktothefake wrote:Primal is probably the best cartoon in the last decade, I cannot wait until the new ones come out.
I mean, I'd argue that point personally, but I did greatly enjoy the episodes I've seen. By any chance does anyone know if episode 6 is officially online somewhere? The adult swim website still doesn't have it, so I'm assuming at this point I've got to wait until October to see it.
It comes out tomorrow!
Last edited by LegendZilla on Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gomi: Ninja Monster
G-Force Personnel

Post by Gomi: Ninja Monster »

LegendZilla wrote:
Gomi: Ninja Monster wrote:
It comes out tomorrow!
Nice!

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

That was fucking awesome
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

gottatalktothefake wrote:That was skreeonking awesome
Since I live in Canada, I can't watch it on Adult Swim's website. Could you tell me what you liked about it?

Xx_The_Masquerade_xX
Futurian

Post by Xx_The_Masquerade_xX »

''Scent of Prey'' was an awesome episode! So glad to have this series back!

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

LegendZilla wrote:
Since I live in Canada, I can't watch it on Adult Swim's website. Could you tell me what you liked about it?
Basically in a non-spoilery way, a lot of great moments where Spear needs to think on his feet to help his friend after what happened in Episode 5.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Greyshot151 wrote:
LegendZilla wrote:
Basically in a non-spoilery way, a lot of great moments where Spear needs to think on his feet to help his friend after what happened in Episode 5.
Spoiler:
Those bug brass knuckles tho

GojiDog
G-Grasper

Post by GojiDog »

This show is back and I am loving it!

Kill all white men.

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

Ah, shit, I completely forgot about it and missed it. Hope I can find a ripped version sometime later today lol
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

G2000 wrote:Ah, poop, I completely forgot about it and missed it. Hope I can find a ripped version sometime later today lol
Just check it out on Adult Swim.com :huge:
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Wait, Primal episode 6 came out!?

EDIT: Watching it now.
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Cryptid_Liker wrote:Wait, Primal episode 6 came out!?

Where were you able to watch it?

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

LegendZilla wrote:
Cryptid_Liker wrote:Wait, Primal episode 6 came out!?

Where were you able to watch it?
The official Adult Swim website.

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

I didn't finally watch episode 4 and 5 until today. I should've done so before episode 6 was aired, but whatever. "Terror Under the Blood Moon" is my favorite episode so far.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft

GojiDog
G-Grasper

Post by GojiDog »

CrimsonBloodX wrote:I didn't finally watch episode 4 and 5 until today. I should've done so before episode 6 was aired, but whatever. "Terror Under the Blood Moon" is my favorite episode so far.
Mine too!
Spoiler:
When the Bat Monsters showed up, I was like "This show just gets me!"

Kill all white men.