Godzilla Monster territory: what happened?

For the discussion of Toho comics, books, posters, trading cards and any other merchandise that doesn't fall under the other categories.
Ryu
Samurai

Godzilla Monster territory: what happened?

Post by Ryu »

I have some doubts about fan-webmanga, godzilla monster territory?
http://godzillagao.ninja-web.net/
Discover the manga in 2010. But it seems that the last chapter was put in 2005. What happened? Did Toho launch a cease and desist, against the author of the site? Did the creator of the manga, Takao yoshiba, die or give up?
It's just that I always liked these fan-webmanga, before Godzilla Neo was something. And more ironic the monster Ray, looks like anguirus anime from Singular point.
Computer geeks ....we’re not so easy to kill.

imposterzilla
G-Force Personnel

Re: Godzilla Monster territory: what happened?

Post by imposterzilla »

From what I have gathered, day job and life just happened. Raia was supposed to have died and the final enemy was supposed to be a fish/bird hybrid.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Oh wow, some legitimately good art and designs there. That's impressive.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Ryu
Samurai

Post by Ryu »

imposterzilla wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:04 am From what I have gathered, day job and life just happened. Raia was supposed to have died and the final enemy was supposed to be a fish/bird hybrid.
Well thanks for clarifying, my doubts ImposterZilla. So the artist wanted to end the story. Hybrid bird fish, idea looks a lot like Deutalios.
LSD Jellyfish wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:06 am Oh wow, some legitimately good art and designs there. That's impressive.
If only you could translate the webmanga, LSD Jellyfish .
I know that you give first, translation of official manga.
And I know that you must be busy translating the last manga, that you are doing translation.
But the last time I visited this webmanga site, it took a long time to load the pages.
I'm afraid that this doujin will get lost over time.
I would like to save this fan-manga piece, because it is a good manga and part of the godzilla fandom story.
Computer geeks ....we’re not so easy to kill.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Ryu wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:28 am
imposterzilla wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:04 am From what I have gathered, day job and life just happened. Raia was supposed to have died and the final enemy was supposed to be a fish/bird hybrid.
Well thanks for clarifying, my doubts ImposterZilla. So the artist wanted to end the story. Hybrid bird fish, idea looks a lot like Deutalios.
LSD Jellyfish wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:06 am Oh wow, some legitimately good art and designs there. That's impressive.
If only you could translate the webmanga, LSD Jellyfish .
I know that you give first, translation of official manga.
And I know that you must be busy translating the last manga, that you are doing translation.
But the last time I visited this webmanga site, it took a long time to load the pages.
I'm afraid that this doujin will get lost over time.
I would like to save this fan-manga piece, because it is a good manga and part of the godzilla fandom story.
I'm interested enough in the work itself to eventually get around to it. I've been really busy lately with my masters work and my job, but things should be clearing up soon when the semester ends so I'll get back to translating soon.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.