The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by Gigantis »

KaijuX wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:So Trilopod Takeover is gonna be the next big themed month correct? Anything we need to know beforehand?
It's one that's on the table--but I think there's something else coming for next year. In the meantime, to reiterate, be sure to write some Legendary Kong matches. ;)
Sigh,still writing mine.. :lol:

Whatever's coming next year,i'll try to get something in for it.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Ooo. Trilopod takeover? Sounds fun.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Bad news everyone. Just found out on Wikipedia that Godzilla vs Kong will be released on November 20, 2020, instead of March. -_-

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Venom 2009 wrote:Bad news everyone. Just found out on Wikipedia that Godzilla vs Kong will be released on November 20, 2020, instead of March. -_-
Yay, More time to make my Legendary Kong match!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

tyrantgoji wrote:
Venom 2009 wrote:Bad news everyone. Just found out on Wikipedia that Godzilla vs Kong will be released on November 20, 2020, instead of March. -_-
Yay, More time to make my Legendary Kong match!
Yea, but now we’ll have to wait for along time to see the movie, and for Legendary Kong to get into the KWC.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I only see positives from this news.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Well hopefully moving the movie to next November means they will put a lot of time and effort on it, and we'll get to see more monster fights instead of just seeing more people running around.
Last edited by Venom 2009 on Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Gives me time to write a Kong match.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

So Kongvember for next year?
Last edited by Venom 2009 on Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

We're still adding Legendary Kong before November, I'll assure you. The delay means that we'll have another event in place of the one planned.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

So I read the Trilopods are having a month about them. So when is it happening?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

HillyHulk wrote:So I read the Trilopods are having a month about them. So when is it happening?
I think Legendary Kong was gonna have a month instead,but when GVK got pushed Trilopod Takeover came back. That said,don't when cause I'm just speculating.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Huh, I’m looking forward to this Trilopod Takeover.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Welp, that somehow leaked. Then again, I was about to announce it anyway. :lol: So yeah, if you got a Trilopod match, finish it. ;) Or if you have a Trilopod match you want to do, get to it! :D As for *when* it'll show up... It's called a takeover for a reason. :P
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

KaijuX wrote:As for *when* it'll show up... It's called a takeover for a reason. :P
I have a VERY bad feeling about this.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

So when Legendary Kong gets in, are we gonna include extroardinary jumping as a power? (considering he used it to beat Ramarak with a rock in KSI)

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

tyrantgoji wrote:So when Legendary Kong gets in, are we gonna include extroardinary jumping as a power? (considering he used it to beat Ramarak with a rock in KSI)
Yeah, that's probably the only power I'm going to give him. He did it there, and he leapt over the helicopters early on.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:So when Legendary Kong gets in, are we gonna include extroardinary jumping as a power? (considering he used it to beat Ramarak with a rock in KSI)
Yeah, that's probably the only power I'm going to give him. He did it there, and he leapt over the helicopters early on.
And would we be allowed to write Kong’s parents? Considering that they appeared in the comics.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

soulgodzilla wrote:
KaijuX wrote:
And would we be allowed to write Kong’s parents? Considering that they appeared in the comics.
Only if the mother's name is Martha.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

soulgodzilla wrote:And would we be allowed to write Kong’s parents? Considering that they appeared in the comics.
I would say no, if we're speaking on a combatant level. However, much like Daigoro's Mother, you're more than free to have them alive and cameo in the match. ;)

Pair of kings.