The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
SoggyNoodles2016

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

so uh,
Spoiler:
is that it for Heisei?

hmmm. I like it but not a great final match like Godzillasaurus vs Rodan vs M.U.T.O was IMO. Maybe because of how soon it's been since Greyshot's last match of the Megaguirus/Mothra Leo rivalry? Did like how Leo went Rainbow here. Very sweet.

Good match either way

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Sorry, would've been here sooner if i hadn't gotten ANOTHER skreoonking nosebleed for no reason! Sigh. -_-
Spoiler:
Of course, Mothra dies, and Leo once again flexes on koolaid insect-lizard clone. Oof. Wonder if this is Heisei's last match..
All in all, it's alright.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

This is definitely not Heisei’s last match, unless both Heisei Mothra matches I have written also got lost.

Overall a nice match, enjoyed it.
Spoiler:
Liked how Leo went Rainbow.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

This is not Heisei's last match, for those wondering. You'll know it when you see it. ;)
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Birdman wrote:This is not Heisei's last match, for those wondering. You'll know it when you see it. ;)
What did you do, type out "HEISEI MOTHRA'S LAST MATCH!" in bold letters to let us know? :P

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

tyrantgoji wrote:
Birdman wrote:This is not Heisei's last match, for those wondering. You'll know it when you see it. ;)
What did you do, type out "HEISEI MOTHRA'S LAST MATCH!" in bold letters to let us know? :P
Yes. There'll be neon lights and all, plus a eulogy read by the Giant Lizard.
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Birdman wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
Yes. There'll be neon lights and all, plus a eulogy read by the Giant Lizard.
Wonderful sendoff. :lol:

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

Nagoda wrote:So new match is out. The banner looks pretty nice and I like that afterimage effect. Match itself is fun but short.
Spoiler:
Mothra died again as expected, and Leo showed he was stronger than Megaguirus again. Still disappointed no Aqua Mothra yet.
if it makes ya feel better, I do plan on using Aqua Mothra in a future match

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Wait, where is this new match?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

godjacob wrote:Wait, where is this new match?
..Man, one of these days i'm gonna teach you how to navigate this place. :lol:

Go to question mark, and click. It's the biggest picture there, can't miss it!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Nah I just have a bookmark that goes to KWC's "most recent matches" page and it hasn't updated.

CommanderBowser
Monsterland Worker

Post by CommanderBowser »

These matches sneak up unexpectedly, and it's a good thing.
Spoiler:
Anyways, the match is quite fun, and while Mothra did not win, Leo avenged her. Banner is good and the match is fun
Just your average fan of Godzilla, who also loves cartoons and Super Smash Bros

FWI, Bowser is my Smash Main, hence my user name.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

godjacob wrote:Nah I just have a bookmark that goes to KWC's "most recent matches" page and it hasn't updated.
Yeah that might take a bit. Click the Toho Kingdom title, it should so it.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Heh. I remember submitting this match, and I remember the bug zapper ending, but besides that, I forgot everything else I wrote for this. Looking up my own saved draft for this match, it was written back in 2015. Hoooooly shit.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Spoiler:
Well, Megaguirus lost again. Seriously, she needs more wins.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Alright finally got around to seeing it.
Spoiler:
The transformation into Rainbow Mothra was really beautiful, and the moment between Leo & Mothra was quite touching. A bit annoyed that the Mothra (Heisei) and Megaguirus dying trend continues on. Felt a bit uninspired there.

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

Spoiler:
First, it's goddess when it comes to females. Small potatoes, but just felt like pointing that out. Second, the trick with her being hypnotized by the light was pretty clever.
Short, but good and pretty smart match.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Heres an interesting question for everyone, and that includes every admins. Which match that is a debut to a new monster, surprised you? Or at least your favorite?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Moth
Gotengo Officer

Post by Moth »

You guys won't get this yet, but it's important.

#SaveBemular
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Nathus214 wrote:You guys won't get this yet, but it's important.

#SaveBemular
Spoiler:
Ah. Should've guessed he was gonna retire.