KWC Dibs topic!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: KWC Dibs topic!

Post by Gigantis »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
Nagoda wrote: Pretty sure that would be a Round 1.
Nope. GVR made round 1 already. unless he dibed off and i didn't know.
Your match will indeed be a round 2 if you finish it.
Oh i'm finishing it alright,no dibbing off this time!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

I call dibs off of Armored Titan vs Sanda and instead call dibs on Rogue Titan,Ultraman,Ultraseven,Utsuno Ikusagami & Zone Fighter vs Krystalak,Obsidius & Space Godzilla

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Wow,typing this in my phone is weird. .

Anyway,dibs off of King Kong vs Godzilla. I couldn't find a good way to make the plot work.
Dubs on Sanda vs. Gororin!
Last edited by Gigantis on Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Orichalcum
Interpol Agent

Post by Orichalcum »

With all the swearing off matches, maybe people should dib a match after they finish it instead of before :lol:
Last edited by Orichalcum on Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
*Formerly known as Stump Feet*

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Orichalcum wrote:With all the swearing off matches, maybe people should dib a match after they finish it instead of before :lol:
Nah, Grey would kick me out :P

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Or you could just have several matches on the side while calling dibs on the one you really want to write.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Nagoda wrote:Or you could just have several matches on the side while calling dibs on the one you really want to write.
I mean i have a list of K.W.C's i want to write after insert the one i dibbed here...does that count?

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

tyrantgoji wrote:
Nagoda wrote:Or you could just have several matches on the side while calling dibs on the one you really want to write.
I mean i have a list of K.W.C's i want to write after insert the one i dibbed here...does that count?
I guess. I’m a mess when writing. I have about five matches partially written that I keep bouncing between, a couple more on the side, and about four to five different series of matches planned out.
(Edit: Also, I keep putting all these off to the side to make banners for them, only to forget to write them afterwards.)
Last edited by Nagoda on Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
_______

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I just write them down on a list. I do say where it takes place and who i want to win etc. but everything else comes later on.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

tyrantgoji wrote:Anyway,dibs off of King Kong vs Godzilla. I couldn't find a good way to make the plot work.
How about this?

King Kong's native home Faro Island/Skull Island sinks forcing him onto mainland where he causes problems forcing G-Force and the United Nations to transport him onto Monster Island with the other monsters to live on. Trouble stirs though when King Kong challenges Godzilla for his title and rule over the island.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:Anyway,dibs off of King Kong vs Godzilla. I couldn't find a good way to make the plot work.
How about this?

King Kong's native home Faro Island/Skull Island sinks forcing him onto mainland where he causes problems forcing G-Force and the United Nations to transport him onto Monster Island with the other monsters to live on. Trouble stirs though when King Kong challenges Godzilla for his title and rule over the island.
Oh, should have specified this was Legendary Godzilla :oops:

My plot was that Kong was going to come to the mainland after he was captured,but causes trouble which causes Godzilla to go after him. But somehow during the fight,they fall into the hollow earth which leads them from city to city. But i couldn't find a good way to make that happen.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

tyrantgoji wrote:Oh, should have specified this was Legendary Godzilla :oops:

My plot was that Kong was going to come to the mainland after he was captured,but causes trouble which causes Godzilla to go after him. But somehow during the fight,they fall into the hollow earth which leads them from city to city. But i couldn't find a good way to make that happen.
Its okay mistakes happen but yeah I thought you were referring to the Heisei version. :lol:

Still thought I'd just give you the idea regardless.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Okay...I call dibs off of Rogue Titan,Ultraman,Ultraseven,Utsuno Ikusagami & Zone Fighter vs Krystalak, Obsidius & Space Godzilla. I simply don't know enough about Zone Fighter and have lost interest in the match. I now calls dibs on Rogue Titan vs Rodan (Monsterverse).
Last edited by FatBaconUnicorn on Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Just coming back to stake a dib on Anguirus vs Rodan (Heisei ) vs Kamacuras vs Dagahra vs Dogora vs Godzilla (Legendary ) vs Mechagodzilla (Heisei) and Mogeura vs Orga vs Hedorah vs Space Godzilla. ..I think that was 90's request. Whatevery after Sanda vs Gororin!
Last edited by Gigantis on Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I declare dibs on Everyone Else vs Everyone Else. Or Everyone vs Everyone (Round 2) if you want to be technical.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:I declare dibs on Everyone Else vs Everyone Else. Or Everyone vs Everyone (Round 2) if you want to be technical.
Good luck. Vs Everyone matches are hellish to write.
Last edited by Nagoda on Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_______

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:I declare dibs on Everyone Else vs Everyone Else. Or Everyone vs Everyone (Round 2) if you want to be technical.
Best of luck. Kick butt like its never been kicked before!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

ooooooh skreoonk . Best of luck!

Also,thanks for reminding me that I really need to re-dib Godzilla (Heisei ) vs. Grand King Ghidorah vs. Everyone eventually.
Last edited by Gigantis on Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.
Nagoda wrote: Good luck. Vs Everyone matches are hellish to write.
I am aware this will probably suck at points, but i’m tired of EvE round 2 just being a really cool hypothetical.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I'm gonna dib off Sanda vs. Gororin now so i can get a head start on Anguirus vs. Rodan (Heisei) vs. Kamacuras vs. Dagahra vs. Dogora vs. Godzilla (Legendary) vs. Mechagodzilla (Heisei) and M.O.G.E.U.R.A vs. Orga vs. Hedorah vs. SpaceGodzilla