Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by Venom 2009 »

GmkGoji wrote:This interests me.
So would you like to help me edit the match?

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Venom 2009 wrote:
I would.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

GmkGoji wrote:
Venom 2009 wrote:
I would.
Ok, I will PM you the match.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Destoroyah vs. Godzilla (Reiwa)
Story: Two beings on a constant path of evolution taken its hellish form become attracted to the other's presence as an instinctual clash draws them to the shores of Tokyo where it becomes hell on earth as these two nightmarish entities prepare for a battle that may reduce Tokyo to a graveyard.

Gamera (Heisei) vs. Grand King Ghidorah
The King of Terror is at it again as local children across the nation are gathered for its nufarious purposes only for the Guardian of the Universe to come to the rescue. Now a definitive battle between one that preys on children and another one considered their savior is set as Gamera faces possibly his greatest challenge and Ghidorah an enemy unlike one it ever faced.

Krystalak & Obsidius vs. Sanda & Gaira
Story: A meteor shower brings with it crystalized terror as the terror pair of Krystalak & Obsidius arrive and begin to lay siege to the city. The protective heir to the Frankenstein bloodline arrives and challenges the pair, but stands no chance against the two of them. Least, until his brother arrives and offers an unexpected assist leading to a titanic tag team showdown.

Rodan (Heisei or Legendary) vs. Megaguirus
An infestive swarm invades the native land as Megaguirus is born from a swarm that floods the island as she is ready to make it her own. That is, until its natural enemy appears as the two ancient rivals take their fight to the new age once more in an aerial grudge match for the ages.

Bagan vs. King Ghidorah (Legendary)
Story: King Ghidorah unleashed his alpha call and proclaimed his dominion over the globe, setting up his fortress in Boston but the ambitious three-headed tyrant attracts a challenger as Bagan comes to remove a rival and assert its claim over the world in the ultimate battle for global supremacy.
Last edited by godjacob on Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Godzilla (Heisei) vs Frankenstein
Plot: As Godzilla rampages the country side, the JSDF lure Frankenstein to battle the nuclear leviathan.

Rogue Titan vs Ultraman
Plot: While experimenting their new weapons, the JSDF accidentally unleash an army of Titans onto Tokyo. The Science Patrol arrives shortly after and Hayata transforms into Ultraman to battle the Titans.

Godzilla Junior vs Bagorah
Plot: Godzilla is gone...and with his final cries, he has attracted the space monster Bagorah. With no one being able to defend the Earth, the son of Godzilla must step up to his father's legacy.

Zilla vs Red King
Plot: After hearing a distress signal, HEAT goes to the Lawless Monster Zone to rescue missing scientists. They bring Zilla and the mutant iguana battles the alpha of the island to escape.

Rodan (Legendary) vs Obsidius
Plot: Space Godzilla’s invasion has begun and his volcanic berserker has been sent to Mexico to guard the crystals put there. The creation of the crystals accidentally awakens the fire demon, Rodan.

MUTO vs Skull Crawler
Plot: Two factions of Titans fight for territory on a ancient Earth.

Bagan vs Gamera, King Caesar, King Kong, Utsuno Ikusagami, Varan, Megalon, Mothra (Millennium), Godzilla (Legendary), Battra & Manda
Plot: The ancient civilizations gather and plan to use their gods to defeat the God of Darkness, Bagan.

Mechagodzilla (Showa) Army vs Trilopod Army
Plot: Betral in the Cryog forces results in two factions battling for supremacy of the Earth.

C-Rex vs Gezora
Plot: While hunting, Creatious Rex encounters the mutated cuttlefish, Gezora.

Ultraseven vs Kiryu
Plot: Mechagodzilla has gone rogue. With no other options, Dan transforms into Ultraseven and battles the resurrected Godzilla.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

godjacob wrote:Destoroyah vs. Godzilla (Reiwa)
Story: Two beings on a constant path of evolution taken its hellish form become attracted to the other's presence as an instinctual clash draws them to the shores of Tokyo where it becomes hell on earth as these two nightmarish entities prepare for a battle that may reduce Tokyo to a graveyard.

The King of Terror is at it again as local children across the nation are gathered for its nufarious purposes only for the Guardian of the Universe to come to the rescue. Now a definitive battle between one that preys on children and another one considered their savior is set as Gamera faces possibly his greatest challenge and Ghidorah an enemy unlike one it ever faced.

Story: A meteor shower brings with it crystalized terror as the terror pair of Krystalak & Obsidius arrive and begin to lay siege to the city. The protective heir to the Frankenstein bloodline arrives and challenges the pair, but stands no chance against the two of them. Least, until his brother arrives and offers an unexpected assist leading to a titanic tag team showdown.

An infestive swarm invades the native land as Megaguirus is born from a swarm that floods the island as she is ready to make it her own. That is, until its natural enemy appears as the two ancient rivals take their fight to the new age once more in an aerial grudge match for the ages.

Story: King Ghidorah unleashed his alpha call and proclaimed his dominion over the globe, setting up his fortress in Boston but the ambitious three-headed tyrant attracts a challenger as Bagan comes to remove a rival and assert its claim over the world in the ultimate battle for global supremacy.
i was writing that very match, different plot mind you(MV KG has amnesia)

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

kaijufanforever wrote:

I see. Well I am curious to see where this story goes, and the match has potential to be a ton of fun so I wish you the best of luck.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

godjacob wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:

I see. Well I am curious to see where this story goes, and the match has potential to be a ton of fun so I wish you the best of luck.
thank you :huge:

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Gigan vs. Megalon

Years after the attack on the surface, new weapons testing around Easter Island disturbs the kingdom of Seatopia, forcing Emperor Antonio to send out Megalon to attack the humans once again. However, the insect god finds himself an unexpected foe from an alien race invading at the same time. Has his former ally changed his allegiance? Or is this not the same individual that fought at his side all those years ago?

Mechagodzilla (Showa) vs. King Ghidorah (Legendary) vs. SpaceGodzilla vs. Destoroyah

Godzilla has fallen, and the world is plunged into chaos as various factions war to fill the vacuum of power left. At the top, the Monster King's four most deadliest foes square off, but only one may emerge supreme.

Jet Jaguar and Manda vs. Gigan

A peace delegation between the U.N. and the Mu Empire turns sour when assassins from Space Hunter Nebula M interupt the talks. While both superpowers battle the alien intruders, Gigan, the cyborg warrior, is summoned to face off with the guardian of Mu and the chief of security for the U.N.

Anguirus vs. Rodan (Heisei)

A severe period of drought causes allies to turn on each other for territory and resources. Even with years of comrandary between them, will it be enough to stop Godzilla's trusted friends from spilling each other's blood?

Krystalak vs. Obsidius vs. Trilopods

A emerald smog had consumed the city after a strange meteorite shower, but that won't stop two newly formed monsters from battling it out for control of the crystals that litter the metropolis. As the Vortaak watch on from above, a new threat arrives to claim the power of the crystals, bringing with them an army of monsters unlike any seen before.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Orga vs. Gryphon

Two genetically engineered organisms vie for supremacy, competing their claim for the Earth.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Grand King Ghidorah vs. Everyone (Mothra (Millennium), Godzilla (Legendary), Rodan (Legendary), Gamera, Rogue Titan, King Caesar, Ultraman, Ultraseven, Mechagodzilla (Heisei), SpaceGodzilla, Zilla, Anguirus, Cyber Godzilla, Gomora, King Kong (Showa), Orga, Gigan (Millennium), Megalon, Mecha-King Ghidorah, C-Rex, Red King, Varan, Gorosaurus, Obsidius, Legion, Iris, Gyaos, Dagahra, Biollante, Bagan, Balkzardan, Hedorah, Megaguirus, Spyler, Wagilgar, Zandolla and Monster X)

Arena: Monster Island (but you can change it to somewhere else, it doesn't really matter)

Plot: This time, Ghidorah has gone too far. A suprise attack on Monster Island has left Minilla and Junior dead, and their father furious. The two rivals fight across the globe harder than ever, attracting other monsters from Earth and beyond that if they go on any longer, the planet will be destroyed. Now it's a massive battle for Earth, and no one in particular may be left alive.

And yes, i know this means i'm selling off the match i kept on swearing i was getting back to but one: I have another Heisei Godzilla themed vs. Everyone match i like better and two: I have a much harder time working with this plot than the other one. If you wanna co-write, or at least want me to hand you notes on what i was gonna make happen, let me know! :D
Last edited by Gigantis on Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

SpaceGodzilla vs Krystalak
Area: Crystal infested New York
Plot: Compelled by immense energies coming from New York, Krystalak ventures out to claim it. What he soon discovers is that to do so, he will have to go through his “father” first.

Godzilla (Heisei) vs Krystalak and Obsidius
Area: Fukuoka
Plot: One year after the meltdown of Godzilla, all seems peaceful as the fully grown Godzilla Junior is far less hostile than his father. But when disturbances arise at the site where SpaceGodzilla set up his crystal fortress years ago, the new King of the Monsters will have to step up.

Obsidius vs King Caesar
Area: Okinawa
Plot: Okinawa is thrown into chaos when strange crystals fall from the skies, and disrupt the environment to the point that volcanos arise and fill the skies with smoke. The Azumi Royal Family’s guard dog is called into battle when something crawls forth from the magma, threatening to complete the destruction of Okinawa.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Destoroyah vs. Mechagodzilla (Heisei) vs. SpaceGodzilla
Setup: SpaceGodzilla arrives and begins to set up a fortress for himself when Mechagodzilla is dispatched to stop him. However, a frightful wildcard in Destroyah makes an unexpected appearance and joins in the frey for a chaotic triple threat battle.

Mentioning this once more cause seriously why is this not a thing yet? It would be so cool IMO.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Orochi vs. Ganimes, Gamera and Gororin vs. Baragon and Godzilla (Heisei) vs. King Ghidorah (Legendary) vs. Varan

Arena: Somewhere in Japan

Plot: The reawakening of a fallen god and the return of the three headed demon pave the way for a destructive match that leaves the entire country of Japan at stake.

Added in 4 hours 10 seconds:
SpaceGodzilla, Obsidius, Kamacuras and Black Moth vs. Destoroyah

Arena: Latitude Zero

Plot: SpaceGodzilla and his son try to concure the world underground, but are stopped by another invader. However, they soon find assistance in the form of Latitude Zero's fauna, created by scientist who used to live there.
Last edited by Gigantis on Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Some more Trilopod requests.

-Kiryu, Anguirus (Showa), and Baragon (Showa) vs Trilopod-Baraguirus.

-Cyber Godzilla and Mecha-King Ghidorah vs Trilopod-Zilla and Trilopod-Ghidorah (Heisei).

-Gabara vs Minilla-Trilopods.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Rodan (Heisei) vs. Titanosaurus

Jet Jaguar vs. Ultraman

Gamera vs. Mothra Leo

King Kong (Showa) vs. King Caesar

Bagan vs. Gryphon

Don't have plots or locations for these, just a few ideas off the top of the head.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

How's this for an request?

Desghidorah vs. Grand King Ghidorah vs. King Ghidorah (Legendary) vs. Mecha-King Ghidorah vs. Monster X/Keizer Ghidorah

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:How's this for an request?

Desghidorah vs. Grand King Ghidorah vs. King Ghidorah (Legendary) vs. Mecha-King Ghidorah vs. Monster X/Keizer Ghidorah
Okay I want this so bad XD

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Nagoda made a banner for this and a plot that went with it. MKG causes a weird time paradox that causes all the Ghidorah's to come together and fight. It sounds cool for a match!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

tyrantgoji wrote:

Nagoda made a banner for this and a plot that went with it. MKG causes a weird time paradox that causes all the Ghidorah's to come together and fight. It sounds cool for a match!
If someone were to co-write this with me, I'll do it.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!