Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by Gigantis »

Here's another match based off a banner.

Godzilla (Legendary) and Rodan (Legendary) vs. Obsidius vs. Gomora vs. Baragon

Arena: Near an active volcano,any active volcano.

Plot: A couple months after KOTM,Godzilla and Rodan are alerted when a volcano erupts,releasing a Titan entirely made out of rock and lava. However the fight awakens two reptillian Titans in the area,and they don't want to share space.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Gee, I wonder who's banner this was based off of :lol:
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Since he might be getting in at some point,here's an idea for Legendary Kong!

King Kong (Legendary) vs. Godzilla (Heisei)

Arena: Skull Island.

Plot: Another fairly simple plot. Instead of Godzilla coming out of Mount Fuji after his fight with Battra, he ends up on Skull Island. However when he tries to assert dominance, he goes after Kong and tries to become the King of this unknown world.
Last edited by Gigantis on Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

I wanna see Reiwa Godzilla and Legendary Godzilla team up to represent the happiness that Toho and Legendary seem to have for each other’s work
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Wish granted.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Gamera: Round 2.

Arena: Anywhere

Plot: Don't really care,just want it to happen because it feels WAY overdue. If there's anything else i would like to add though,is that i would prefer if this fight was lengthy like the first one (because it's Godzilla and Gamera going at it,why shouldn't it be?) and it not ending in a draw.

Added in 5 hours 21 minutes 18 seconds:
King Ghidorah (Legendary) vs. Gryphon.

Plot: I mean,it's the alien monster who wants to destroy the world against the alien monster who needs Earth's life to become the perfect monster. I think conflicts are gonna arise. :P

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

tyrantgoji wrote: King Ghidorah (Legendary) vs. Gryphon.

Plot: I mean,it's the alien monster who wants to destroy the world against the alien monster who needs Earth's life to become the perfect monster. I think conflicts are gonna arise. :P
Well, Gryphon was designed to be the perfect monster *to* destroy the world, so their goals are in line. :P That said, they are uncannily similar... Regenerative beasts that can survive through severed parts who can fly and use lightning. :P
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

KaijuX wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote: King Ghidorah (Legendary) vs. Gryphon.

Well, Gryphon was designed to be the perfect monster *to* destroy the world, so their goals are in line. :P That said, they are uncannily similar... Regenerative beasts that can survive through severed parts who can fly and use lightning. :P
Well yeah but he's still gonna need everything else in order to be the strongest one of all! :P

Dang they are really similar aren't they?

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Godzilla (Heisei), Godzilla (Legendary), Godzilla (Reiwa) and Zilla vs. Grand King Ghidorah, King Ghidorah (Legendary), Desghidorah and Monster X
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Grimlock#1
Monsterland Worker

Post by Grimlock#1 »

Godzilla (Heisei), Anguirus (Showa), Rodan (Heisei or Legendary), Jet Jaguar, King Kong (Legendary), Kiryu, and Cyber-Godzilla vs. Mechani-Kong, Baragon (Showa), Kumonga (Showa), Titanosaurus, Mechagodzilla (Showa), Bagorah, and Godzilla (Reiwa)

Arena: Mechani-Kong's Island

Plot: A fitting conclusion to Tomzilla's series that wraps up Mechani-Kong's story (I'm talking about the series listed in the Continuity thread).

I know it's quite a longshot this'll happen due to how Mechani-Kong was written in that series, but a guy can still dream.
Last edited by Grimlock#1 on Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Operator, give me the number for 911!"
Space Hunter M wrote:Ah, you and your corns. Great. When you and the MUTO meet, be sure you tell him all about your corn problems.
"MECHAGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Grimlock#1 wrote:Godzilla (Heisei), Anguirus (Showa), Rodan (Heisei or Legendary), Jet Jaguar, King Kong (Legendary), Kiryu, and Cyber-Godzilla vs. Mechani-Kong, Baragon (Showa), Kumonga (Showa), Titanosaurus, Mechagodzilla (Showa), Bagorah, and Godzilla (Reiwa)

Arena: Mechani-Kong's Island

Plot: A fitting conclusion to Tomzilla's series that wraps up Mechani-Kong's story (I'm talking about the series listed in the Continuity thread).

I know it's quite a longshot this'll happen due to how Mechani-Kong was written in that series, but a guy can still dream.
I would do this,but only if Tom himself promised to co-write with me because no one else can do it but him. :P
Last edited by Gigantis on Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla (Heisei or Legendary),Mothra Leo,Gamera,Rodan (Heisei or Legendary) Rogue (Or Armored) Titan,Ultraman (or Seven,or Zone fighter),Mechagodzilla (Heisei) and Gigan (Millennium) vs. Grand King Ghidorah and..pretty much any other monster you can think of.

Arena: Anywhere.

Plot: Ghidorah has finally betrayed the Xilien race and the rest of his comrades,and plans to take Earth for his own. He starts by taking over the minds of most of the monsters Earth or elsewhere and causes mass destruction across the world. Only so many monsters remain,incuding Gigan,the cyborg somewhat heartbroken over the lost of what he considered to be his friend. Can the unlikely resitance stand up against the mad Dragon and free their allies?

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Anguirus vs Kamacuras
Arena: Vietnam

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla (Reiwa) vs. Team Xilien.

Arena: Antartica,Monster Island (or the ocean),Tokyo,World Childrens Land (or Mount Fuji) and Planet X.

Plot: Daikaiju Battle Royale,K.W.C edition! Godzilla is woken up from hibernation during the Xiliens attack and has to travel the world to stop them!

OR

Grand King Ghidorah vs. Team Protectors.

Arena: Planet X,Monster Island,Antartica,World Childrens Land (or Mount Fuji) and Tokyo.

Plot: More powerful than ever,the Xiliens send out the charged up King Ghidorah to take over Earth once and for all!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

I'd like to see a tussle between King Ghidorah (Legendary) and Orochi. Figured it would be a good clash of the iconic inspiration vs. the original legend and hey can't go wrong with two evil multi-headed harbingers of death.

Arena: Destroyed Tokyo (Final Wars)

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I just wanted to request a Wild West Shoot Out type of Match.

Jet Jaguar (You can change this to any other mech if you want) vs Showa Mechagodzilla
Setting: An army of Mechagodzilla has destroyed most of the world leaving most of it a wreck. With the alien machines hunting down what remains of humanity, Jet Jaguar finds it is up to him to defend a nearby refuge of humans from the oncoming threat. However, his enemies are armed with long ranged weaponry while he himself is a close quarters fighter. To be on even grounds with his foes, he arms himself with weapons from fallen human machines.
Last edited by Nagoda on Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Looks like i'm rubbing off on people. Everyone's beginning to say "Arena" now. :lol:

Zilla and King Caesar vs. Monster X

Arena: Okinawa

Plot: H.E.A.T is forced to fight an extraterrestrial invader after it's meteor crashes down in Okinawa,but find help in the form on the nations god.

Krystalak vs. Mothra (Legendary)

Arena: Anywhere,but it's crystallized.

Plot: Remnants of SpaceGodzilla's crystals have given birth to a new monster. During it's rampage,however,it's interfered by none other than the reborn Queen of Monsters herself.

Soulfuture68
Ronin

Post by Soulfuture68 »

Iris vs King Ghidorah (Heisei)

Arena- Planet X

Hedorah vs Mechagodzilla (Showa)

Arena- World Children's Land

Desghidorah vs Daghara

Arena- Infant Island

Kamacarus (x1)vs Zilla

Arena- New York City

Gorosaurus vs C-Rex

Arena- Monster Island

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Soulfuture68 wrote:Iris vs King Ghidorah (Heisei)

Arena- Planet X

Hedorah vs Mechagodzilla (Showa)

Arena- World Children's Land

Desghidorah vs Daghara

Arena- Infant Island

Kamacarus (x1)vs Zilla

Arena- New York City

Gorosaurus vs C-Rex

Arena- Monster Island
Heisei Ghidorah is being retired.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Here's a couple request based off of my visits to the randomizer! (feel free to dib some of them)

Varan vs. Frankenstein and Godzilla Junior

Arena: Somewhere in Japan.

Plot: It's been four years since Godzilla melted down,leaving Junior as the last of his kind. Frankenstein's monster has arisen,angry at his creators and seeks to destroy them. But soon comes Varan,the harbringer of the end times,hellbent of ending the entire world as we know it. Now Frankenstein and Junior are forced to join together to take down the God of Darkness,but can he be stopped?

Anguirus vs. Skullcrawler vs. Gomora vs. Varan.

Arena: Starts underground,but moves towards the surface as it goes on.

Plot: Underground mining has awoken four different reptillian menaces upon the world. Which will be the last one standing?

Orochi vs. King Caesar,Iris and Kamacuras.

Arena: Anywhere.

Plot: Don't have one,i'm just curious to see if somebody can make it work. :P