Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
SoggyNoodles2016

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Gigantis wrote:
Hmm. Love the idea, but what does Heaven even look like in the Godzilla-verse?
It's like normal Earth but people don't make "RUN. IT'S GODZIRA, HE'S GONNA EAT CHINA" jokes

Added in 7 minutes 46 seconds:
GodzillaFan1990's wrote: One issue with this.

Despite the disguise. Anguirus immediately knew that wasn't his friend in the 1974 film. Whose to assume others would sense those Godzilla's not being the ones they know?

Sorry to reign down the fun.
KaijuX wrote:^ I'd argue Anguirus specifically is probably one of the *very* few monsters that would know for sure it's Godzilla. Now maybe it could just be Anguirus switches from the "Everyone" side to the "Godzilla" side. Ya never know. ;)

Yeah. I left it particularly open to what happens and in particular, who fights and why.

You can have Mothra and Anguirus realize it's wrong and come help only to get caught up fighting dudes like Battra and Red King who think it IS Godzilla, you can make it so Anguirus is sure it wasn't his pal Heisei but doesn't trust Reiwa, what X said about a side switch, hell not even have Anguirus at all lol, whatever.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Armor Mothra vs Everyone
Spoiler:
The Plot: Bagan shows up on Infant Island and gets in a fight with Armor Mothra. But during the fight, the Oxygen Destroyer (the one from the 2019 movie) hits the island. Armor Mothra survives, Bagan gets weakened, and Infant Island becomes a wasteland with the Elias and Fairy dead. In rage, Armor Mothra kills Bagan and goes to war against humanity. Later, Armor Mothra is attacking a city, until monsters show up to fight him.
Last edited by Venom 2009 on Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

We've talked about monsters in Hell, monsters in Heaven. Only thing left is the thing inbetween: Purgatory.

Iris vs. Godzilla (Reiwa), Legion, Hedorah, Colossal Titan and Bagan

Plot: After his gruesome defeat by Gamera, Iris finds himself in Purgatory. Because of his evil motivations mostly the fault of Ayana, God has found it unfair for him to be set directly to Hell, and in fact, decides to give the Ryusechio a way out: fighting his sins. God sends Iris on five trials to wipe the evil thoughts drilled into his brain clean, represented by clones of four other destructive beast: Shin Godzilla, another creature driven to destruction by pain. Legion, a being who couldn't care less of other beings as long as she gets what she wants. Hedorah, the Smog Monster with a massive lust for power. Kubal, a man that wanted nothing more but humans to be beneath him. After them, comes Iris' final trial, against the most vial, destructive beast of all: The God of Darkness himself: Bagan.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Gigantis wrote:We've talked about monsters in Hell, monsters in Heaven. Only thing left is the thing inbetween: Purgatory.

Iris vs. Godzilla (Reiwa), Legion, Hedorah, Colossal Titan and Bagan

Plot: After his gruesome defeat by Gamera, Iris finds himself in Purgatory. Because of his evil motivations mostly the fault of Ayana, God has found it unfair for him to be set directly to Hell, and in fact, decides to give the Ryusechio a way out: fighting his sins. God sends Iris on five trials to wipe the evil thoughts drilled into his brain clean, represented by clones of four other destructive beast: Shin Godzilla, another creature driven to destruction by pain. Legion, a being who couldn't care less of other beings as long as she gets what she wants. Hedorah, the Smog Monster with a massive lust for power. Kubal, a man that wanted nothing more but humans to be beneath him. After them, comes Iris' final trial, against the most vial, destructive beast of all: The God of Darkness himself: Bagan.
Though some serve the same purpose (Legion and Hedorah both being creatures focused on power), this is an awesome idea that I find true to Iris in the way the movie portrayed him. Sign me right up for this.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

HillyHulk wrote: Though some serve the same purpose (Legion and Hedorah both being creatures focused on power), this is an awesome idea that I find true to Iris in the way the movie portrayed him. Sign me right up for this.
Thanks! So, you planning to do this?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Gigantis wrote:
HillyHulk wrote: Though some serve the same purpose (Legion and Hedorah both being creatures focused on power), this is an awesome idea that I find true to Iris in the way the movie portrayed him. Sign me right up for this.
Yes, I do.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

HillyHulk wrote:
Gigantis wrote:
Yes, I do.
All yours my dude! :D

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Gigantis wrote:
HillyHulk wrote:
Gigantis wrote:
Yes, I do.
All yours my dude! :D
Wunderbar! :D
Last edited by HillyHulk on Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Ebirah vs. C-Rex: Round 2

Plot: Ebirah's on a mission! A mass radioactive dump has launched itself into the Pacific Ocean, and he plans to have it for himself! He gets it, and then some, when it turns out all of the power has spawned a new, freakish mutant that wants nothing more but everything dead at his feet.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Bagan vs. Everyone: Round 3

Because... well honestly because why not? In some weird alternative universe, Bagan ends up winning Match 56 and now faces an onslaught of every kaiju he didn't face in the trilogy.

Maybe just to really sell the "alternative universe" thing you can have Bagan with either his SNES skin or his Shadow the Edgehog one.

Added in 14 days 16 hours 14 minutes 26 seconds:
Desghidorah vs. Trilopod

Arena: Cryog homeworld

Plot: The Cryog's have secretly stole the DNA of almost every kaiju and are using them to fuel their Trilopod hybrid army! There's just one that's missing from their ranks: a Ghidorah, but the missing link shall soon be found once the comatose body of Desghidorah is found. Taking the alien dragon to their laboratory and using him to make his own Trilo-hybrid, the monster ends up waking up, leading to an all out war with the Super Darkness Dragon going up against the army of Parasitic Hunters.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Mechagodzilla (Heisei) vs Desghidorah: Round 2
Plot: After the demise of Godzilla at the hands of G-Force and their mighty anti-kaiju mecha, extremists outraged at the death of Godzilla, who they deemed to be the Earth’s vengeance against mankind, release an ancient horror from its tomb to continue this mission.
Alternate plot: Just replace extremists with Belvera.

Trilopod vs Bagorah
Plot: Seeking to test their new weapon, the Cryog deploy two Trilopods, a single Alpha and a single Beta, against the Korghan Beast Bagorah.

Cyber-Godzilla vs Mechani-Kong
Arena: Antarctica
Plot: Drawn by the mysterious Element X, the Leviathan establish a base in the South Pole seeking to harvest it for their own desires. The only humans who knows they are out here also have many reasons to hide, but Dr. Who has even more reason to send his mightiest creation to ensure he and he alone has access to Element X.

Balkzardan vs Megaguirus
Arena: London as it is in G:U
Plot: With the advent of the global scourge of crystals, Megaguirus and her swarm have claimed the gravity suspended London as their domain. Few can reach this place, and those that can find themselves overwhelmed by the Meganulon queen’s speed and ferocity. But even she must face the might of Balkzardan when he begins a crusade to purge the Earth of the crystal menace and those who benefit from it, for no place is out of his reach.

Biollante and Behemoth vs Desghidorah
Arena: Amazon Forest
Plot: Few have ventured into the Amazon Forest since Biollante staked a claim within it, cultivating even more bountiful plant growth and an much more hostile environment. Only those who truly respect and serve nature may enter this new Amazon, such as the Roaring Animal, Behemoth. Though such a beautiful oasis draws the attention of the drainer of worlds, who only sees it as the grandest feast he has ever seen, and its guardians as another in the long line of bodies he has left behind.

SpaceGodzilla vs Krystalak vs Obsidius vs Biollante vs Destoroyah vs Titanosaurus vs Megaguirus
Plot: All others have fallen, only the Mutants remain on the desolated, crystal infested Earth. Could anyone really be surprised that a faction formed of power hungry narcissists would collapse under its own weight?

Zone Fighter vs Destoroyah
Plot: Earth’s greatest threat shall come not from the depths of space, or from nature, but from humanity’s own arrogance. After the devastation wrought by the Black Hole aliens and Kilaak, the idea of a weapon capable of reliably killing kaiju becomes very appealing. Only one springs to mind, the only superweapon to ever kill a kaiju, the Oxygen Destroyer. The attempts to re-create the killer of the original Godzilla instead awakens something catalyzed by the original OD, and only Zone Fighter and his family can hope to stand up against the foulest kaiju to ever arise.

Mothra Leo vs Orochi
Arena: The Moon
Plot: After his defeat of Grand King Ghidorah and an ascension to becoming Earth’s greatest guardian, Leo will soon find himself against a being worse than even Grand King Ghidorah. One more ancient than even the first Mothra, for he was born before the Earth was formed. Tsukuyomi returns, plunging Earth into darkness and desolation. Perhaps even the might of Armor Mothra may not be enough…

Utsuno Ikusagami vs Godzilla (Reiwa)
Arena: Tel Megiddo
Plot: Gods clash at the site of Armageddon, waging war to determine the fate of the Earth. Will justice overcome the apex of evolution? Or shall the death of a god be the beginning of a world ruled by one being?
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Mechagodzilla (Showa) vs Jikiro
Setting: The Alien Weaponized Arsenal vs the Alien Anti-Arsenal Weapon. The Garoga and the black Hole Aliens come to a disagreement, leading them to battle their strongest weapons to see who is the superior war machine.

One has massive amounts of missiles, the other can absorb and redirect missiles at enhanced power. Both have beam weapons. One can fly but the other has a powerful magnetism ability to drag him back. Plus both were powerful enemies to their counterparts, and existed in the same era/universe.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

An idea from a what-if discussion.

King Kong vs. Anguirus (Showa)
Arena: Farao Island
Plot: In this alternate timeline to the Showa Era, Anguirus had bested Godzilla in battle and has killed him, only to become trapped in the arctic ice. However, soon as he breaks free, he goes hunting for a new place to live, leading him to Farao Island, and inevitably, Kong.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Mothra (Millenium) vs Colossal Titan
Arena: Tokyo
Plot: After Kiryu fell into the ocean, Godzilla with him, the king of the monsters had not bothered Tokyo for years. But kaiju altogether have not dissapeared, and maser weaponry has its limits. Genetic experimentation to transform soldiers into anti-kaiju weapons seems to be successful, at the cost of drawing the wrath of Mothra once more for such a defilement of nature...
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Anguirus (2001)

Godzilla once gain traverses the sea after his battle with Mothra and Battra and finds himself in an ancient shrine with a religious tribe worshipping an ancient golden monster. Still feeling rather angered of his last loss, he decides to destroy everything. Turns out though, their god isn't all just folk tales, and Angira rises up to take on the king.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Anguirus (Showa), Baragon (Showa), Gorosaurus, Gabara, Zilla, Kamacuras and Varan vs Godzilla (Legendary) and Rodan (Legendary)

After his victory in Boston, Godzilla went and put the titans in their place. But when he and Rodan discovered a mysterious island, 7 new kaiju were found. And unfortunately for the duo of titans, they won’t go down without a fight.
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

King Ghidorah (Legendary) and Rodan (Legendary) vs Gomora and Red King
Plot: Godzilla has been slain, King Ghidorah reigns supreme as the Earth’s cruel god. All titans bow before him, except for two. Joined by their stubbornness, Gomora and Red King stand together as the world’s last hope as they refuse to bend the knee for anyone.
KWCE Administrator

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Titanosaurus vs. Attack Titan

It's been a good while since Kubal's death back in 2015, but now a new threat arrises. Mass floods are destroying the wall and are letting the Titans get inside! Eren and Mikasa head out to investigate the cause, but realize that the culprit isn't mother nature. It's a sea monster, who has awakened after millions of years hibernating.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Orochi (Heisei) vs. Mothra (Millennium)

Decades after Godzilla vs. Mothra 1992, Mothra stops the meteor heading for Earth but is overwhelmed by the being inside it. Now her successor must combat a villian from the past before he can truly wreak havoc on the world.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Mothra (Millenium) vs Ebirah (Showa)
Arena: Letchi Island
Plot: What if Godzilla had not washed up on Letchi Island, leaving Mothra to have to save her people by herself?
KWCE Administrator