K.W.C. Co-Writer Locator

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Re: K.W.C. Co-Writer Locator

Post by Venom 2009 »

tyrantgoji wrote:
Venom 2009 wrote:I have finish making this match for the KWC.

Ultraseven vs Mechagodzilla (Heisei) vs Zandora

But the match may need some editing. If there is anyone who would like to help me out on the story, let me know, and I will PM you the match.
Welll i think i can help out. Just send it over and let me take a look!
Ok, I'll send it to you. :D

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Hey i know coming back to this thread so soon is kinda weird, but is anyone free to help me with Gamera and Obsidius vs. Gryphon vs. Krystalak? I've been trying to get it done for months now but i keep getting sidetracked by other matches i need to do and with my online classes starting on Monday i honestly don't think i can get it finished.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Okay, found out i really don't need help with the match above, but can i get some assistance with Godzilla (Heisei) and Kaishin Muba vs. Dagahra? The rate i'm going it's gonna take years to get it done.

Added in 3 months 28 days 38 minutes 11 seconds:
Have i come to this thread three times in a row? And the first two i didn't even need help? Man i tell ya. :lol:

I'm beginning to realize i got myself overbooked on matches. I have six matches to do: three i'm still trying to complete, and the other three i'm trying to rewrite so they meet the K.W.C standards. I'm just gonna put them all here

Red King and Anguirus (Showa) vs. M.U.T.O vs. Cyber-Godzilla vs. Kumasogami (think i'm pretty good with this one though)

Attack Titan and Gorosaurus vs. Trilopod

Black Moth vs. ???

The Visitor vs. Gigan (Showa)

Baragon vs. King Cobra

Orga vs. Bagan.
Last edited by Gigantis on Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

Does anyone want to give me a hand with Grand King Ghidorah vs Everyone? It's my first Everyone match, and I know how extreme those matches are.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

kaijufanforever wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:15 pm Does anyone want to give me a hand with Grand King Ghidorah vs Everyone? It's my first Everyone match, and I know how extreme those matches are.
I know i'm super late to this, but i think i can help you with this.

kaijufanforever
G-Force Personnel

Post by kaijufanforever »

Gigantis wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:33 am
kaijufanforever wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:15 pm Does anyone want to give me a hand with Grand King Ghidorah vs Everyone? It's my first Everyone match, and I know how extreme those matches are.
Alright. You want me to PM you what I have so far?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

kaijufanforever wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:20 am
Gigantis wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:33 am
Alright. You want me to PM you what I have so far?
Coming right up!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I didn't really think i'd need to come back to this thread, but then i was hit by a massive case of writers block.

Can anyone help me with Goliath vs. Red King: Round 2? I hit a snag in the middle of the second act and i can't get it done with the pace i'm going right now.

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

Gigantis wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:33 am I didn't really think i'd need to come back to this thread, but then i was hit by a massive case of writers block.

Can anyone help me with Goliath vs. Red King: Round 2? I hit a snag in the middle of the second act and i can't get it done with the pace i'm going right now.
Definitely a little late, but I could help write some parts if you still need it now.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Dunkeeni wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:33 am
Gigantis wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:33 am I didn't really think i'd need to come back to this thread, but then i was hit by a massive case of writers block.

Definitely a little late, but I could help write some parts if you still need it now.
EDIT: Thanks, but.. i'm not too sure exactly where i'm gonna take this matchup at the moment. I'll get back to you when i decide where the plot's gonna go!
Last edited by Gigantis on Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Would appreciate some help with Ghidorahs Vs Everyone.
Last edited by Gojira1604 on Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

Gojira1604 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:55 pm Would appreciate some help with Ghidorahs Vs Everyone.
I’d be happy to help you.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Dunkeeni wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:50 am
Gojira1604 wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:55 pm Would appreciate some help with Ghidorahs Vs Everyone.
I have most of it written, though am struggling to conjure up the ending and do think alot of stuff can be cut out. Pm me here later, I can provide the word document if that works.
Last edited by Gojira1604 on Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

Gojira1604 wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:38 am
I have most of it written, though am struggling to conjure up the ending and do think alot of stuff can be cut out. Pm me here later, I can provide the word document if that works.
That works just fine for me. Are there any specific things I need to stick to?
Last edited by Dunkeeni on Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Dunkeeni wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:33 am

I would say, just most of the deaths involved in this match and some of the general outcome. Well, there's not a lot i think I should discuss here because spoiling it and all that. It's a pretty complex story, I think further details we should discuss in private (maybe a zoom meeting?).

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

Gojira1604 wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:12 am
Dunkeeni wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:33 am
I would say, just most of the deaths involved in this match and some of the general outcome. Well, there's not a lot i think I should discuss here because spoiling it and all that. It's a pretty complex story, I think further details we should discuss in private (maybe a zoom meeting?).
I would use zoom but it stopped working for me a long time ago. Maybe Gmail?

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

Anyone willing to help me write a match? SpaceGodzilla vs. Bemular vs. Black Moth vs. Zandora.
Spoiler:
The plot is more or less SpaceGodzilla takes over the Earth, leaving only a few kaiju left on the planet, one of them being Black Moth. Feeling regret for her past actions as Malik's guard dog, she rushes to try and fight the tyrant. While that happens, Bemular arrives, and the Garogas, not wishing for the Earth to be conquered by someone else, send Zandora to intercept the three monsters. Black Moth and Zandora will reluctantly team up while Bemular submits to SpaceGodzilla.
Last edited by Dunkeeni on Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

Alright, so I've had an idea on writing a very ambitious match that I hope can be known as one of the best matches ever. But this is one I definitely cannot do alone. If anyone would be willing to help me with this, that would be great.
The match is
Bagan vs. King Caesar, Manda, Mothra (Millenium), Battra, Dagahra, Megalon, Utsuno Ikusagami, Balkzardan, Gomora, Rodan (Legendary), and Godzilla (Legendary)
Or a shortened title
"Fall of Gods"

Logan268
Gotengo Officer

Post by Logan268 »

Dunkeeni wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:54 am Alright, so I've had an idea on writing a very ambitious match that I hope can be known as one of the best matches ever. But this is one I definitely cannot do alone. If anyone would be willing to help me with this, that would be great.
The match is
Bagan vs. King Caesar, Manda, Mothra (Millenium), Battra, Dagahra, Megalon, Utsuno Ikusagami, Balkzardan, Gomora, Rodan (Legendary), and Godzilla (Legendary)
Or a shortened title
"Fall of Gods"
I'm interested in this.

Dunkeeni
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dunkeeni »

I'm in kind of an unbusy spot right now, and I'm bored, so if anyone needs help writing a match, let me know.