If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
soulgodzilla
Futurian

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWC

Post by soulgodzilla »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:Heres an interesting question thats a “what if”, lets go back way before Greyshot put a ban on Ultra Kaijus. If Peguila and Neronga were to make appearances in that distributed Lawless Monster Zone instead of Chandler and Magular, would we have added them?
Again, not that long of a ban, breh.

As for "if they were to make an appearance" (not sure what that means TBH?), I could see them getting in. They have unique stuff to justify adding them unlike Chandler and Magular.
Like if Tsuburuya Productions decided to use Peguila and Neronga instead of modifying their suits to become Chandler and Magular. But yeah, they do have their own unique stuffs like Neronga’s invisibility and being able to drain electricity, and Peguila having the ice breath.

Added in 3 minutes 6 seconds:
GmkGoji wrote:Before we start on adding Ultra kaiju, we should focus on actually getting a Gryphon and Armored titan match in.

Added in 43 seconds:
That's what I think, at least.
Again, were not getting anymore Ultra Kaiju because Greyshot said so.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

GmkGoji wrote:Before we start on adding Ultra kaiju, we should focus on actually getting a Gryphon and Armored titan match in.

Added in 43 seconds:
That's what I think, at least.
Kaiju with matches have no bearing on who gets added in.

Though, I am with you we need to slow our roll with all the additions we request.

RIP Evan.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

King Ghidorah (Millennium)
Rayquaza
Baragon (Millennium)
Sachel
Shinomura
Ultraman Jack
Yveltal
Kyurem
Minilla
King Cobra

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

FatBaconUnicorn wrote:King Ghidorah (Millennium)
Rayquaza
Baragon (Millennium)
Sachel
Shinomura
Ultraman Jack
Yveltal
Kyurem
Minilla
King Cobra
Unfortunately, Millennium Ghidorah and Baragon aren't gonna make it. Former because MV Ghidorah, and the later being to similar to Showa.

Rayquaza ain't gonna happen because Grey denied Pokémon for the K.W.C.

Shinomura..think Grey said that Bagorah was the only comic monster but I'm not sure if my memory acting weird,so he could get in.

Jack can't happen because no Ultraman monsters,and if Sachel,Yvetal and Kyelurum come from Ultraman,they ain't coming either.

Minilla..only if Junior retired,and he's not,so no chance.

And King Cobra,cool as he is,can't happen because no TV monsters. A rule I'm honestly okay with cause he probably wouldn't get many matches anyway.
Last edited by Gigantis on Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

tyrantgoji wrote:
Rayquaza
Baragon (Millennium)
Sachel
Shinomura
Ultraman Jack
Yveltal
Kyurem
Minilla
King Cobra
Unfortunately, Millennium Ghidorah and Baragon aren't gonna make it. Former because MV Ghidorah, and the later being to similar to Showa.

Shinomura..think Grey said that Bagorah was the only comic monster but I'm not sure if my memory acting weird,so he could get in.

Jack can't happen because no Ultraman monsters,and if Sachel,Yvetal and Kyelurum come from Ultraman,they ain't coming either.

And King Cobra,cool as he is,can't happen because no TV monsters. A rule I'm honestly okay with cause he probably wouldn't get many
matches anyway.
Oh I know they can't get in. Just a wish list. The only ones I will forever push are the GMK reps, due to them being so unique. Hopefully one day they can join.

Also Yvetal & Kyelurum are from Pokemon and Sachel is from Evangelion.

SoggyNoodles2016

tyrantgoji wrote:
Rayquaza
Baragon (Millennium)
Sachel
Shinomura
Ultraman Jack
Yveltal
Kyurem
Minilla
King Cobra

Yveltal and Kyreum are Pokemon.

Sachel looks like a typo of Sachiel, which is an Evangelion Angel. He could make it in if he gets a 3.0+1.0 appearance but it's not likely

Rest, tyrants explained

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

FatBaconUnicorn wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
Rayquaza
Baragon (Millennium)
Sachel
Shinomura
Ultraman Jack
Yveltal
Kyurem
Minilla
King Cobra

And King Cobra,cool as he is,can't happen because no TV monsters. A rule I'm honestly okay with cause he probably wouldn't get many
matches anyway.
Oh I know they can't get in. Just a wish list. The only ones I will forever push are the GMK reps, due to them being so unique. Hopefully one day they can join.

OOOOOOH that Sachiel! Why did I think there was an Ultra kaiju named Sachel? :lol:

I mean,that depends if he's in EVA 3.0+1.0 and if Grey decides to add more than just 01.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

tyrantgoji wrote:
FatBaconUnicorn wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:

matches anyway.

OOOOOOH that Sachiel! Why did I think there was an Ultra kaiju named Sachel? :lol:

I mean,that depends if he's in EVA 3.0+1.0 and if Grey decides to add more than just 01.
I know for sure that Greyshot said that if they were going add anything Eva related that wasn't an Eva, it would be Sachiel. Hopefully he can be so we have an Eva and an Angel.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

If we could get like a scene where it shows stock footage from previous films of the rebuild series, hopefully we could get all the evas and have them be like skins, Sachiel and maybe Zeurel.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

soulgodzilla wrote:If we could get like a scene where it shows stock footage from previous films of the rebuild series, hopefully we could get all the evas and have them be like skins, Sachiel and maybe Zeurel.
This is my hope--but something I can't say I'm anticipating to see. Not that I'm opposed to getting them in by stock footage; to me, it's still eligible. It's just that I don't expect 3.0+1.0 to use stock footage. But it's at least a lot more feasible than a painting. :lol:
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:If we could get like a scene where it shows stock footage from previous films of the rebuild series, hopefully we could get all the evas and have them be like skins, Sachiel and maybe Zeurel.
This is my hope--but something I can't say I'm anticipating to see. Not that I'm opposed to getting them in by stock footage; to me, it's still eligible. It's just that I don't expect 3.0+1.0 to use stock footage. But it's at least a lot more feasible than a painting. :lol:
Ah, alright.

But aside from maybe add Shamshel, I think we would be good with just adding those guys if we could have access to them. Not so sure about Ramiel, tbh.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

^ Well keep in mind; just because we "can" doesn't mean we "should". We'll see what our options are, and if they aren't in favor, then they'll have to be set aside.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

SoggyNoodles2016

soulgodzilla wrote:
KaijuX wrote:
Ah, alright.

But aside from maybe add Shamshel, I think we would be good with just adding those guys if we could have access to them. Not so sure about Ramiel, tbh.
Why not Ramiel?

Love Shamshel and want her in but if were looking for unique opponents, theres not a lot more unique then screaming laser diamond

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Everyone's talking about Evangelion kaiju when i'm sitting here not even knowing who they are. :lol:

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
KaijuX wrote: This is my hope--but something I can't say I'm anticipating to see. Not that I'm opposed to getting them in by stock footage; to me, it's still eligible. It's just that I don't expect 3.0+1.0 to use stock footage. But it's at least a lot more feasible than a painting. :lol:
Ah, alright.

Why not Ramiel?

Love Shamshel and want her in but if were looking for unique opponents, theres not a lot more unique then screaming laser diamond
Then again, I probably wouldn’t mind if we manage to get Ramiel since we could use more representatives of the Evangelion series. But I dunno how anyone would be able to take her down, considering her powers.

Idk, Maybe I’ll have to rewatch Evangelion 1.11 again.

Shamshel, I’d probably say is a good addition, since we can’t have Gudon. But again, will have to see if 3.0+1.0 would ever show these lads.

Added in 2 minutes 36 seconds:
tyrantgoji wrote:Everyone's talking about Evangelion kaiju when i'm sitting here not even knowing who they are. :lol:
I mean, theres always the option to look them up and learn a thing about them or watch either the show or the rebuild series. :P
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

You know who would be a really good scrapped monster to be in the K.W.C? Berserk.

Looking back at the animated series poll, a lot of people wanted Techno-Sentient to make it in because of its unique ability to absorb metal to grow and become more powerful. Berserk is that and more! Once it spots a monster, it can immediately take it's form and become a perfect clone! Doesn't even have to be Godzilla!

And, maybe it could even become a hybrid of monsters? If there's more than one organic monster in the area it would want the best of both, so why not become both in one body?

SoggyNoodles2016

tyrantgoji wrote:Everyone's talking about Evangelion kaiju when i'm sitting here not even knowing who they are. :lol:
In short.

Eva- Units: "Robots", big mean, can go berserk, become a god

Angels: weird Alien Bois, want to fuse with these two that crashed on Earth which will wipe out humanity because they made them

Angel 1 (Adam): glowy halo boy, later a very handy fellow
Angel 2 (Lilith): Jesus Imagery
Angel 3 (Sachiel): slim thicc skull boi, like Monster X but actually a shit
Angel 4 (Shamshel): oh worm, (laser) whip it, whip it real good
Angel 5 (Ramiel): geometry, Shin laser 1.0, AAAAAAAAAA, Best Girl
Angel 6 (Gaghiel): da duh da duh duh duh duh duh duh duh, 2 jaws is better then one
Angel 7 (Israfel): Just the two of us, we can make it if we try, synchronized dance!
Angel 7 Rebuild ("Clockiel"): only different angel from those films to care about, tick tock on the clock, dainty
Angel 8 (Sandolphon): yaaaaaaaw that's hot aw dats hot, A Child, Cambrian represent
Angel 9 (Matareal): LONG, Spider, Leigon before she was cool, cry emoji
Angel 10 (Sahaquiel): cause I'm free! Free falling!, Eye, dont do acid before watching the rebuild version
Angel 11 (Ireul): Nanomachines, son, (hacker voice) I'm in
Angel 12 (Leliel): spherical, count the shadows, trust no one not even yourself
Angel 13 (Bardiel): VENOM, VENOM, VENOM, AINT GONNA KNOW WHAT HIT THEM, dont look at the new guy for long
Angel 14 (Zereul): I AM THE HYPE, Monster X but actually useful, noodle arm
Angel 15 (Arael): crack kills, you didn't need your sanity,

-----[

Whoosh

Angel 16 (Armisael): ring, tenth grade biology, alright, let's do this one last time
Angel 17 (Tabris): a boi, friendship, no full homo
Angel 18 (Lilin):

There, now you know

google the names to see what the fuck I'm talking about

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

^Wasn't expecting an anime lesson today, but i gladly appreciate it, thanks! :lol:

SoggyNoodles2016

(Doubtful) possible kaiju from outside the realms of games, movies and comics we always use lol

- Deathla (the only scrapped monster who I personally think has enough to be added)

- Chamelegon from the scrapped Tokyo S.O.S: Godzilla's Suicide Strategy script. Not a lot of invisible monsters in the roster

- Shin Ghidorah. Look. I know we can't use the Evas. But Shin is a Toho monster and he is 100% one of my favorite Ghidorah incarnations now. Also, Reiwa/Shin isn't alone with no punch buddy! Just US Japan relations because this is a win win

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:(Doubtful) possible kaiju from outside the realms of games, movies and comics we always use lol

- Deathla (the only scrapped monster who I personally think has enough to be added)

- Chamelegon from the scrapped Tokyo S.O.S: Godzilla's Suicide Strategy script. Not a lot of invisible monsters in the roster

- Shin Ghidorah. Look. I know we can't use the Evas. But Shin is a Toho monster and he is 100% one of my favorite Ghidorah incarnations now. Also, Reiwa/Shin isn't alone with no punch buddy! Just US Japan relations because this is a win win
Deathla is literally just Hedorah mixed with Matango. I can't think of anything special he could really bring.

Chamelegon..isn't he only invisible to humans? And wouldn't it make more sense to have a monster who could actually camoflague like Chameleon from Godzilla The Series?

Shin Ghidorah i would love, but we'd have to retire another Ghidorah (which i don't want) and there's not really a lot of HD images to go around.