The K.W.C. - 1/6/15 Global Announcement

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

The K.W.C. - 1/6/15 Global Announcement

Post by Greyshot151 »

Hello Tohokingdom,

So if you haven't heard, the K.W.C. has undergone a bit of a staff change. TitanoGoji16 and Tomzilla handed the section to myself and with it came a transition period as I acquired a new staff. Now that I have everything secured, I have a lot to announce and would it not be in KWC fashion if it wasn’t in FAQ form!

So with Titano gone where do we send our matches to?

- So for the submission process, forum members can send their matches to any Verifier. These talented people include Jiragozira14, GodzillavsJason, and Kubo. If they deem it good enough they will pass it to me but let me be clear on one thing. I will NOT accept a match directly, only through these 3 individuals. I value their work and I won’t undervalue it by allowing people to skip this step.

But Titano’s posts say we send it to…

- Looking into getting those updated so don’t send your match in to Titano.

So can we ignore them and have Zilla shoot acid breathe and…why are you staring like that.

-_-“…okay, modifying your question.

Are the rules changing?

- No, not at this time. So no Heisei Ghidorah, no non-Toho characters and 99.99% of Titano’s rules are correct. The main thing changing is the staff names. This shall be the case until I can modify the rules and have the back catalog taken care of.

And when can we start submitting?

- 1/7/15 or January 7th, 2015

So do we send our matches to all of them or…

- No, just one. It lessens the workload and guys remember, I will get it eventually if it’s good.

What about our old matches?

- Let me say I would recommend sending your old matches in first. Titano’s collection is something and I would like to get the inventory that is out there processed. So for the first mass submission, resend your old KWCs in if you have them. If you don’t pm me and I will see if I can find it in Titano’s collection.

I have another question you didn’t answer!

- Not a problem. Just ask it below, I left this topic open for that very reason :huge:

But anyway, that is the majority of it guys. So thanks again for your support with the proposal and I look forward to going over your matches.
Last edited by Greyshot151 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Re: The K.W.C. - 1/6/15 Global Announcement

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Well, can't wait to be part of the reason the verifiers lives are gonna be destroyed tomorrow :lol:

I can't tell you how satisfying and exciting it is to read this and know the KWC is really up and running again, with you at the helm to boot! I'm honestly trembling a little at the thought of finally reading newly posted matches again from all the TK knuckleheads again! ;)
Resized Image

Shazam14
EDF Instructor

Post by Shazam14 »

Well, looking at the rules I don't see anything needing to change at all. Minus who to send stories to I mean. Congrats and good luck!

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Woo! Hoo!!! Today is the grand opening of submissions!

Send them submissions to us verifiers!
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Whooooo! So far I think I've hit 3 outta four verifiers! Bwahahaha...crap I missed one...
Resized Image

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Beef Bigshot wrote:Whooooo! So far I think I've hit 3 outta four verifiers! Bwahahaha...crap I missed one...
And this is why I hired 4 verifiers. :P

Though on another note, KaijuX shall also be joining the team as an editor (So don't send him matches :lol: ). Tom had Titano so now I have someone to direct all the riots to :P
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Question: Have we found any banner creators yet?
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MM The Destroyer »

About damn time!
I'm Back... for a... Damn it, I lost count!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?
It hurt Godzilla. That's why I think that.

TK's #1 most reported, popular, hated, loved, sarcastic kaiju pleb.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

GodzillavsJason wrote:Question: Have we found any banner creators yet?
Currently waiting and if anyone wants to volunteer by all means send me a PM though right now that falls on me. Have to create banners for videos all the time and I tested myself with a variety of matches I made. Currently have 3 down, all in different scenarios and I like what I can do so until people are found I can create them. Though seriously, PM me :lol:
MM The Destroyer wrote:About damn time!
I know right! How about that guy creating a completely new staff and getting everything behind the scenes done in only a week. :P
—Epsilon

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MM The Destroyer »

Well, you have made my awesome guy list. Glad to see some blood flowing in this again.
I'm Back... for a... Damn it, I lost count!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?
It hurt Godzilla. That's why I think that.

TK's #1 most reported, popular, hated, loved, sarcastic kaiju pleb.

Jiragozira14
Interpol Agent

Post by Jiragozira14 »

Beef Bigshot wrote:Whooooo! So far I think I've hit 3 outta four verifiers! Bwahahaha...crap I missed one...
What, did you forget about me? :p
Chris55 wrote:
JVM wrote:Bagan should come back, but not in a movie.
Then how? Game? Books? His own line of condoms?
Shigeru Miyamoto wrote:So you know cats are interesting. They are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well.
Mr. X wrote:If you say so. If he does end up being under $140, I'll buy one for every person in this thread.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Greyshot151 wrote:But Titano’s posts say we send it to…

- Looking into getting those updated so don’t send your match in to Titano.
Let me know exactly what you need changed, and to what, and I'll go and edit the posts.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Jiragozira14 wrote:
What, did you forget about me? :p
Nope, just ran out of matches...your next though
Resized Image

Shazam14
EDF Instructor

Post by Shazam14 »

So when will matches be posted up? I've been hype for all this week! Plus, if I recall correctly, Tom said something about a surprise this match? I assumed he was referring to a match. :P

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Shazam14 wrote:So when will matches be posted up? I've been hype for all this week! Plus, if I recall correctly, Tom said something about a surprise this match? I assumed he was referring to a match. :P
Well I can say a few things on this. First, Tom is sending that straight to Arbok so its release date is unknown to me. Though on the topic of matches, as soon as I have a match 100% ready I shall send it in.

In all honesty, I have a few ready to go in my own catalog but I feel it would be taking advantage of this early start up situation. So I shall post a few of the communities' (Beef, MM, etc), then my own which I feel should act as a nice bang to the K.W.C. start up.
—Epsilon

Bronyzilla04
Monarch Researcher

Post by Bronyzilla04 »

Sweet! Who do I send my story to?

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Bronyzilla04 wrote:Sweet! Who do I send my story to?
So for the submission process, forum members can send their matches to any Verifier. These talented people include Jiragozira14, GodzillavsJason, Kubo and Derzerb. If they deem it good enough they will pass it to me but let me be clear on one thing. I will NOT accept a match directly, only through these 4 individuals. I value their work and I won’t undervalue it by allowing people to skip this step.
52 wins and 27 loses

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Reading, what is that :lol:
Resized Image

Shazam14
EDF Instructor

Post by Shazam14 »

When matches start going up again, will there be a hold off on kaiju that have more than ten matches up? Ya' know, to give other less used kaiju more time to shine.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Shazam14 wrote:When matches start going up again, will there be a hold off on kaiju that have more than ten matches up? Ya' know, to give other less used kaiju more time to shine.
While this is a nice concept and I will try to implement it, I am more focused on an even distribution of matches based on writers. But don't worry, I think a few obscure monsters might be getting some love very soon ;)
—Epsilon