Who you think shoulda won in certain K.W.C.s

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
Dogbert
Monsterland Worker

Who you think shoulda won in certain K.W.C.s

Post by Dogbert »

I think Godzilla shoulda won in Godzilla vs hedorah and King Kong shoulda lost in King Kong vs Godzilla vs ultraman vs gamera.
I calculated the odds of this succeeding vs the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid, and I went ahead and did it anyways.

GodzillaFan1992
Gotengo Officer

Re: Who you think shoulda won in certain K.W.C.s

Post by GodzillaFan1992 »

Dagahra should of won in Match 17: Gigan (Millennium) vs. Dagahra, and Gamera should of won in Match 111: Gamera vs. Rodan (Heisei)

Pretty much just those.

Dogbert
Monsterland Worker

Post by Dogbert »

I also think jet jaguar shoulda won in jet jaguar vs Titanosaurus.
I calculated the odds of this succeeding vs the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid, and I went ahead and did it anyways.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Godzilla shoulda won in Godzilla vs hedorah
what is everyone's obsession with this match!
Resized Image

Dogbert
Monsterland Worker

Post by Dogbert »

nani sore wrote:
Beef Bigshot wrote:
Godzilla shoulda won in Godzilla vs hedorah
what is everyone's obsession with this match!
Because Godzilla is DA KING and he must never lose.

Really though it's just a bunch of twelve year olds getting butthurt that DA KING lost to an incredibly powerful monster boosted by the rain.
I'm just saying, I thought Godzilla shoulda won.

Dogbert
Monsterland Worker

Post by Dogbert »

nani sore wrote:Why do you think that, though?
I just don't like hedorah that much.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Dogbert wrote:
nani sore wrote:Why do you think that, though?
I just don't like hedorah that much.
well, cant really blame you for not likely a moster. I to have monsters i dont like.

Still, that battle was a coincidental one, just like how king kong won against gamera, godzilla, and ultraman. Kong wasnt in the battle for 90% of the battle, thats how he won
Resized Image

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Dogbert wrote:I think Godzilla shoulda won in Godzilla vs hedorah
Holy Jesus Christ monkey balls.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

*facepalm* can we drop this Godzilla vs Hedorah crap already?
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Bagan wins all.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

GodzillaLord
Interpol Agent

Post by GodzillaLord »

Megalon should have won in Orga vs. Megalon
"I learned whence Cthulhu first came, and why half the great temporary stars of history had flared forth."
GodzillaLord wrote:
Birdman wrote:Do you like what you see?.
No. Given that the majority of Godzilla kaiju aren't sentient and are essentially just large animals, that's a little bit messed up. "Shrug", i digress do what you like, but i don't need the information.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

ya, we'll just add your two rupees to the tens of thousands stashed away(conveniently located in my basement) :D
Resized Image

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Post by MysticalDL »

I agree with Hedorah vs Burning Godzilla, with BG's body temperature what it was he should of been evaporating Hedorah's body in CQC.

I also didn't like Zilla vs Gorosaurus, because Zilla has enough superior intelligence and agility to have won the match.

GodzillaFan1992
Gotengo Officer

Post by GodzillaFan1992 »

Keep in mind guys Hedorah and Godzilla were in the water and last I checked. Water rejuvenates Hedorah doesn't it?

Besides Godzilla (As Kiryu) got his revenge on him in Match 121: Kiryu vs. Hedorah (Showa) and reclaimed his title. ;)

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

@ Godzilla vs. Hedorah.
- I get the hate this match receives do to the ending but for me, I consider it a true underdog victory. Hedorah needed EVERY edge just to barely beat Godzilla. The rain, the sea water, smothering Godzilla, etc. And it wasn't out of nowhere, there was build up to this result and it was well done.

Now back on topic, two matches I think should have had different winners are Jet Jaguar vs. Krystalak & Zone Fighter vs. Ultraman. Both were solid matches but for me, Jet Jaguar seemed a little undervalued and well, bigger fan of Zone Fighter :P
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Post by MysticalDL »

Greyshot151 wrote:@ Godzilla vs. Hedorah.
- I get the hate this match receives do to the ending but for me, I consider it a true underdog victory. Hedorah needed EVERY edge just to barely beat Godzilla. The rain, the sea water, smothering Godzilla, etc. And it wasn't out of nowhere, there was build up to this result and it was well done.

Now back on topic, two matches I think should have had different winners are Jet Jaguar vs. Krystalak & Zone Fighter vs. Ultraman. Both were solid matches but for me, Jet Jaguar seemed a little undervalued and well, bigger fan of Zone Fighter :P
But he is Ultraman from Planet Ultra and should never lose except to maybe Godzilla right?

Actually, I agree there but Godzilla and Ultraman see to get way overrated, wouldn't mind seeming them get a few more loses.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

MysticalDL wrote:
Greyshot151 wrote:@ Godzilla vs. Hedorah.

But he is Ultraman from Planet Ultra and should never lose except to maybe Godzilla right?

Actually, I agree there but Godzilla and Ultraman see to get way overrated, wouldn't mind seeming them get a few more loses.
I agree, and seeing the hate for the godzilla vs he do rah match really makes me want to right another match to pass people off

Sadly with the one I'm doing now, will be winning it. The upside though is that it's not going to be how everyone is expecting :twisted:
Resized Image

MysticalDL
EDF Instructor

Post by MysticalDL »

Don't get me wrong I love Ultraman and G-Man, but Ultraman is way to overhyped in KWC despite him not being all that strong of an Ultra. Godzilla favoritism is cool to a degree, but even a king can lose to a commoner sometimes.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Yaburu wrote:I think what most people (including myself) didn't like about Godzilla vs. Hedorah was that one it was Burning Godzilla. Arguably Godzilla's most powerful incarnation, and one who literally is so hot he boils the air around him.

He fuckin' breaks physics y'all!

The other big thing is the ending. I think all of us who grew up loving the King of the Monsters just didn't like the idea of him being killed in such a way, dissolved alive. Then you also have to consider the unlikelihood of such a scenario happening with Burning Godzilla...and yeah.

But I'm sure all this has been hashed to death already. Just putting in my two Rupees.
An epic relief for me finding someone else on this forum who feels my pain. ;)

We have a right to rant about that as much as any fan does ranting about Godzilla 1998.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

LegendZilla wrote:
Yaburu wrote:I think what most people (including myself) didn't like about Godzilla vs. Hedorah was that one it was Burning Godzilla. Arguably Godzilla's most powerful incarnation, and one who literally is so hot he boils the air around him.

He fuckin' breaks physics y'all!

The other big thing is the ending. I think all of us who grew up loving the King of the Monsters just didn't like the idea of him being killed in such a way, dissolved alive. Then you also have to consider the unlikelihood of such a scenario happening with Burning Godzilla...and yeah.

But I'm sure all this has been hashed to death already. Just putting in my two Rupees.
An epic relief for me finding someone else on this forum who feels my pain. ;)

We have a right to rant about that as much as any fan does ranting about Godzilla 1998.
H.O.L.Y B.W.A.L.L.Z

FOR THE LOVVE OF GOD AND EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLY IN THIS WORLD, CAN WE STOP BITCHING ABOUT THAT MATCH! X_X
Resized Image