華音's MMD Fan Films

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
Gojira9310
Monsterland Worker

華音's MMD Fan Films

Post by Gojira9310 »

I scoured the topics to see if anybody has made a topic discussion this guy's MMD animations based on the Anime Trilogy (that are honestly vastly superior to the films themselves), and found nothing, so I figured why not?

This guy's stuff is on point. This particular film is basically what we should have gotten in City on the Edge of Battle.

And this is his most recent endeavor. A very nice 65th anniversary tribute that features nearly every super weapon shown in the franchise, sans any proper mechs like Moguera or Mecha G. It even has a teaser at the end of it
Spoiler:
for his next project where Godzilla's going to fight Ghidorah, aka the fight we probably should have gotten in Planet Eater
What do you guys think of his work? I personally have been subscribed to him since he made the Mechagodzilla animation and cannot wait to see his future endeavors.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Re: 華音's MMD Fan Films

Post by BlankAccount »

Big Boss and the Fox unit team up with G-Force to take on Godzilla.

Already the best damn thing to ever happen in a fan anything.

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Re: 華音's MMD Fan Films

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

The pinnacle of MMD fan projects. That's the kind of quality I want to work up to
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.