True Gamer(Do Not Post Here)

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

True Gamer(Do Not Post Here)

Post by ernesth100 »

Episode 1, Part 1-Gamr Josh

Josh was just a normal kid at the age of 11 in 2011 in middle school.

"So you've never played a game at all, in your life?" a kid walking next to Josh said.

"Nope, not once." Jack replied.

"So what exactly do you do when your not doing homework or watching tv?" he asked.

"Go outside, do chores, daily routines, eat, and sleep" Josh replied.

"No man, I mean besides that!" his friend said.

"Listen man, I'm sorry but games seem overated and complicated" Josh said.

"Alright man, but you'll play one day. Eventually everyone does" Josh's friend said creepily.

"Okayyy, bye Delran." Josh laughed.

Josh went another way and was pulled aside by some guy.

"Oh my God, bro! You've never played a game before?!" the guy asked in shock.

He was slightly taller than Josh, and a little more buff. He also looked serious, so Josh honestly replied "no."

"Well, bro it'll change your life, here." the kid said handing Josh a DSi.

"You can borrow it till next week" the guy said.

"There are two games in the case" the guy said handing Josh a case.

"Uh, thanks? Hey what's your name?" Josh asked confused.

"Zack, we go to the same school. Thank me later, goodbye" the guy said walking away.

Back at home Josh popped in the first game New Super Mario Bros. He was amazed at the detail, color and control of the game. He played it for an hour before stopping and popping the next one, Black Ops in. He was completely taken by the graphics and storyline of the game and played it for 2 hours straight before having a shocking realization. He was playing for the first time but he's getting better rapidly. His fingers are moving faster than he knew they could. His hands began to pixelize, his hearimg enhanced and then his pupils turned to pixels and his sight went high definition. At first he tried to drop the game but it was like he was addicted! He finally managed the will and dropped the game and back to the wall,his hand began to return to normal. Josh wonder who could do this , turn him into this! Then it all became clear in a flash. It was Zack.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Re: True Gamer(Do Not Post Here)

Post by ernesth100 »

Episode 2- Gamr Josh, Part 2

The next day Josh went to school he took the game and found Zackin the hallway during breakfast eating an apple.

"Kid, what's up! Did ya' play? How was it." Zack asked.

"It was nice. Until I became some sort of freak pixel monster!" Josh said throwing the DSi at Zack who caught it expertly.

"Then that's good." Zack laughed.

The bell rung and he walked away.

"We'll talk after school." Zack said.

Josh had a whole day of awkward day dreams about gaming. As well as some awkward experiences. First at ELA, Josh could not stop writing the word "game" on his paper. To top it off his hearing made it so he could hear the pencils hitting the paper and scribbling. At some point he just couldn't take it anymore he stood up and yelled at the top of his lungs for everyone to shut up...the sad thing was no one was even talking. He further more proceeds to play dodge ball at gym and dodges everyball due to his now hightened abilities. He is also able to get every member on the team out in a few minutes, hitting them all in the face his mind kept telling him "headshot".

After school the kids who he hit in the face during dodge ball came to beat him up.

"Hey, guys it's cool he's with me Zack." Zack said stepping in front of Josh.

"Alright he's not worth the time anyway." one of the guys said.

Once the other kids were far enough away Zack turned to Josh. Before he could get a word out Zack was scolded by Josh,

"You! I'm gonna kill you!" Josh said.

"Why? I gave you a gift most people hope for." Zack replied.

"No one I know wants to be able to see everything, hear everything and have the strength to kill someone." Josh said.

"Stop lying everyone does." Zack said walking off.

"Your the one who did this to me didn't you!" Josh exclaimed still at rage with Zack.

Zack turned around with pixel blue eyes.

"Yes I did, happy now." Zack replied annoyed.

"Of course not now I'm more outraged and...wait. Your eyes they're blue. Mines are yellow." Josh said confused.

"No really? I'm a Pro it's a higher rank than you a Noob." he replied.

"What the hell. There are ranks?" Josh asked even more clueless than before.

Zack rolled his eyes and walked into his house.

"You comin' in?" Zack asked.

Josh followed once again shifting back to an angry facial expression.

"Ranks are easy first it's Noob, yellow eyes. Pro, blue eyes. Vet, orange eyes. Also there are
Lone Gamr's with yellow eyes too." Zack explained. "So I'm a Noob your a Pro...wait Gamr. You mean Gamer right?" Josh said.

"Nope. Gam-rrr" Zack said stressing the R.

"Gamer, Gamr, whatever. I don't care, just why turn me?" Josh questioned.

"Two reasons. You seemed gullible and two I need help to turn more people." Zack explained.

"Are you insane?! I'm not gonna help you! Turn me back!" Zack said as his hands pixelized he grabbed Zack.

"Your gonna try to force me? Cute. But trust me you dont want this fight." Zack said.

"You don't know what I want." Josh said throwing Zack into the couch which slid until it hit the wall. Zack treid to get up but the couch's legs gave in.

"Hey, that was expensive!" Zack said.

"I don't give a damn." Josh replied.

"Oh, alright. If thats how you want to play." Zack got up and pixalized his hands as his eyes turned blue.

Zack lunged forth and threw Josh into the tv.

"Crap! That was also expensive. No, wait don't!" Zack said.

Josh ripped the cable box away snapping the wires attachin it the tv. Josh then threw it at Josh who(just like with the DSi) caught it and swung it back hitting Josh in the face and cracking his jaw.

"Mother fuck! You broke my jaw!" Josh yelled in pain.

"Relax, it'll heal in a little bit." Zack said.

"Heal? Really? You sure we're not just cheap werewolf knock offs?" Josh replied.

"Yes, because werewolves are fictional this is real life." Zack replied as he returned to normal.

"Listen, if I help you do you promise to leave me alone?" Josh asked.

"I'll ignore you for the rest of your life. Just help me get four people to turn." Zack said.

"Okay but why?" Josh said.

"Veterans or Vets are blood thirsty killers. In games and in real life. You lose to a Vet in a game and they kill you in real life...and I lost to them." Zack said.

To be continued...
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!