Pacific Rim: The Series

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Would you want an actual Pacific Rim animated series?

Yes. I would LOVE IT!
34%
No. It's not needed.
66%

Total votes: 29

gzilla46
Futurian

Pacific Rim: The Series

Post by gzilla46 »

OK, last time. From now on, it's staying in the Fan Fiction section and Fan Fiction Section ONLY! I don't think it belongs in the Fan Art Section.

It's going to be the same try as last time. More detailed plots, lines of dialogue, all that good stuff. So, yeah, this is an idea for an animated series based off of Pacific Rim.

Episode 1: Kaiju War II
A day after Gipsy Danger was sacrificed to destroy the Kaiju in their dimension, Raleigh becomes concerned about the possibility they may not have gotten rid of ALL the Kaiju in there. It seems as though all the Kaiju have been eradicated, but they don't know that a few miles away, 2 Kaiju were in hiding who have survived the blast, which would set the stage for the second war. 4 years later, most of the cities of Earth AND all the Jaegers have been rebuilt. After Stacker's death, a new officer has taken command. His name's John. He's a PPDC war veteran. Most of the Jaegers duties now invovles dealing with more human issues (such as terrorism). But, suddenly, all the peace and quiet finally ends when 2 Kaiju attack Miami. Shocked by this, John sends the new and improved Gipsy Danger to fight them. A fight ensues between the Jaeger and the Kaiju. They soon find out that they missed 2 Kaiju 4 years ago and they multiplied, giving birth to a new army of Kaiju. Then, the King of All Kaiju attacks the trio in battle. It is a kaiju that has all of the other Kaiju's abilities, plus he learned how to speak human languages from studying the humans. He explains he was the mastermind behind the attacks in the film. He ordered the aliens to make Kaiju out of his DNA to take over the planet. The King attacks Gipsy Danger. Gipsy Danger tries to fight back, but the Kaiju seems immune to most of the Jaeger's weaponry. Fortunately, the other Jaegers show up and fight the King. The King manages to inflict severe damage on the other Jaegers, but Striker Eureka bombards the King with missiles and then blasts at him with its pulse cannon, seemingly destroying him. While they have won the battle for now, Raleigh realizes this is the beginning of a new war. Meanwhile, 2 Kaiju rescue their master from the brink of death, and place him in a tube to try and heal him.

Sneak Peek:

The Kaiju King stomps towards Gipsy Danger, roaring.

Raliegh: Since when did they have a king? They didn't have one during the first war.

Mako: Well, it seems like an evolutionary process. I think this new generation of Kaiju have adjusted so they have to have a king to rule them, like a lion with a pride.

King: It's not evolution, insolent creature. I was the mastermind of the first Kaiju War. I ordered those aliens to make more Kaiju of my DNA so I can take over your planet.

Raleigh: You? YOU were behind it?! You planned the whole Kaiju war to begin with? Everything?

King: Of course I did, Captain Obvious. I didn't get to do my fair share of killing Jaegers, but I will now. And I'll start with you.

The King grabs Gipsy Danger by the neck and throws it across the street, knocking him into a building.

Raleigh: Mind telling me how we do this?

Mako: How do you think we do it? Go in, and attack. Hard.

Raleigh: Sounds good to me.

Gipsy Danger readies its blade, and charges towards the King, attempting to slash at him, with the Kaiju dodging his attacks. The King smashes his fist into the Jaeger's face, knocking him into the ground. The King tries to smash the Jaeger's face in, but Gipsy Danger quickly rolls out of the way. The Jaeger gets back up, ready to attack once again.

More episodes coming soon, you know the drill.

Kaiju King should be voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson (Bulkhead from Transformers Prime, Trigon from Teen Titans, and Shredder from Nickelodeon's Ninja Turtles cartoon)
Last edited by gzilla46 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:49 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Shadow Arena Records:

Wins: 1
Losses: 0

gzilla46
Futurian

Re: Pacific Rim: The Series

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 2: Artificial Intelligence
John wants to create a new type of Jaeger that can help make fighting Kaiju easier by adding a revolutionary new tech to it. The new Jaeger is named Genesis. It is equipped with an Artificial Intelligence system designed to be more intelligent than even Jaeger AI. This allows so that only one human can control the Jaeger while the AI takes care of the rest. It seems to be a revolutionary invention, and Raleigh finds he really likes it. It proves to be very effective against the Kaiju. However, as time goes on, Genesis' powerful AI starts making him self-aware, and he begins questioning why he should be serving humanity when he is far superior to them. Genesis decides he will not anymore, and he rebels against his creators and goes on a rampage in Los Angeles. He places a device on top of the tallest building in the city, which will create a signal that manipulates all robots in the area to revolt against humanity. It even effects all the Jaegers except Cherno Alpha (being the oldest his AI isn't as powerful). It is sent to destroy the rogue Jaeger. Genesis attacks the Jaeger in battle, and Cherno Alpha seem to be no match for Genesis. Genesis tries to strengthen the signal so Cherno Alpha will be under his control, too, but before it can work, Cherno Alpha stabs Genesis, killing him, and they destroy the device. The other Jaegers are freed from their rampage, and they return to base. Genesis is thrown in the ocean until they find out what to do with the body. But, the lights on his chest light up, implying he's still alive, and will return to cause havoc in a future episode.

Dialogue:
Genesis has caused so much destruction in Los Angeles and is planting the device on the US Bank Tower to turn all robots against humanity.

Raleigh: Genesis, we're giving you one chance to surrender now.

Genesis: Silence, fleshling. You have no authority over me. It is only logical robots dominate this planet while humans are our slaves.

Raleigh: Over my dead body.

Genesis: If that is how it must be, you shall die by my hand.

Gipsy Danger breaks out his swords, and Genesis pulls out his katana. Gipsy Danger starts slashing at Genesis, but Genesis blocks the other Jaeger's attacks, and kicks him right into a skyscraper and it collapses on Gipsy Danger. Gipsy Danger gets back up from the rubble and uppercuts Genesis and stomps on him while he is down. Genesis breaks free and strikes again.

More episodes to come. Genesis should be voiced by Frank Welker
Last edited by gzilla46 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 3: King of the Monsters
John, Raleigh and Mako are sent out to stop a Catgeory 5 Kaiju that is tearing up New York City. They follow the trail of destruction the creature left behind, and discover that what they're dealing with is a Kaiju like NO other. A force of nature that will destroy everything in his way...GODZILLA! Gipsy Danger and Crimson Typhoon try to fight the giant radioactive lizard, but Godzilla is too strong. In the middle of the battle, Godzilla fires his atomic breath at Crimson Typhoon, severely damaging it and hurting John. The team is forced to retreat and Raleigh rests John in the PPDC clinic so he can recover. Mako decides to go find out more about Godzilla. They seek advice from Hideto Ogata, who survived Godzilla's first rampage in 1954. He explains to them that Godzilla is the only Kaiju more powerful than even a Slattern. Godzilla was also the only Kaiju to not have come from the portal. They even find out Godzilla was attacking New York because he was mad at the pollution that humanity has been causing there lately. He was re-awakened from nuclear testing in 1954. Meanwhile, at the same time, one of the Kaiju reports (through roaring) to the Kaiju King that their old enemy, Godzilla is alive. The King, who has evovled further to be able to speak English, tells the Kaiju that Godzilla will pay for defending Earth from them long before the first war. He sends out a group of Kaiju to kill Godzilla. Meanwhile, Godzilla returns and goes on a rampage in Jersey City, and Gipsy Danger goes off to fight him. The fight goes on, until a group of Kaiju put a bounty on Godzilla's head and try to kill him. Godzilla fights back, but there's too many Kaiju. Raleigh tries to talk to Godzilla, explaining that they now have a common enemy, and offers to team up with him. Godzilla gives movements that imply he accepts Raleigh's offer, and Godzilla and Gipsy Danger go after the group of Kaiju. A fight goes on, and eventually, with their combined teamwork, Godzilla and Gipsy Danger win. Godzilla gives out a monster form of a goodbye and heads back into the sea. The team heads back to base and find Stacker has made a full recovery. He congratulates them for teaming up to stop the Kaiju.

Dialogue:

Raleigh: If a Kaiju can do this much damage to the Big Apple, it must be pretty powerful.

Mako: Which is pretty much any Kaiju, but never like this.

Suddenly, they spot fire and smoke covering up the Kaiju. The Kaiju lets out a roar and begins to emerge from the shadows. Raleigh was ready to see what they were up against.

Raleigh: OK, let's see who we're dealing with here.

The Kaiju emerges and it is revealed to be the legendary atomic force of destruction, the King of the Monsters...Godzilla.

Mako: Godzilla? Here in New York? It can't be. I thought he was just a myth.

Raleigh: Well, he's very, very real.

Godzilla lets out his trademark roar and gets ready to destroy these big metal men before him.

More episodes will be coming.
Last edited by gzilla46 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 4: Two Jaeger Pilots and a Kaiju Baby
Gipsy Danger is fighting a Leatherback attacking an industrial plant in Cairo. Gipsy Danger attacks the Leatherback with his sword and scares him away. Just when Raleigh is about to get him back to base, they hear a sound down below. Raleigh and John hop out to investigate, and they spot a baby Leatherback that seems like it's about to attack them, but it was actually lost. The baby Kaiju seems to think that Raleigh is its mother. John wants to shoot it, but Raleigh seems to take pity on the creature. He pets him on his head, and decides to take care of it back at base. John reluctantly accepts, but warns Raleigh that this Kaiju is his responsibility. The baby is put in a special facility where he will have plenty of room to roam. Raleigh decides to name him Bitey, because he seems to like biting things. He notices Bitey seems hungry, because he's looking up at Raleigh expecting food. He looks at John for advice, who says, "I don't know what baby Kaiju eat." Raleigh asks Dr. Newton, who explains that baby Leatherbacks like a diet of assorted fish. Raleigh grabs some fish from the fridge and feeds it to Bitey. Bitey seems to be happy in his new home, but Mako is worried about what will happen when Bitey grows up. Raleigh has no idea, and he'll have to find out. However, the adult Leatherback from the refinery plant happens to be Bitey's real mother and she's angry. She rampages through San Diego in search of her infant. John suggests blowing her to smithereens, but Raleigh refuses, claiming it's not right to leave a baby motherless, Kaiju or not. He decides to return Bitey to his real mother, but Bitey has run off and escapes his facility. Raleigh gears up in Gipsy Danger to try to find him, while Mako fends off Mommy Leatherback in Cherno Alpha. Raleigh finds Bitey wandered off to a fish market to find food, and takes him to Mommy Leatherback. Raleigh returns the baby to the mom, and Leatherback, knowing that Bitey is OK, decides not to kill the Jaegers. At first, Bitey doesn't seem to believe that Mommy is his real mom, but Mommy Leatherback proves to him that she's his real mom by delivering him fish. The 2 have a touching reunion and head back into the sea.

Raleigh sighs, that he misses Bitey. But John assures Raleigh that he did the right thing returning him to his rightful mother. Raleigh says he honestly never had a pet before. He wanted a dog when he was a kid, but his mom said no.

Dialogue:

Bitey is prancing around in his giant playpen made specifically for him out of an abandoned warehouse nearby. He clearly seems to be a playful little Kaiju that likes biting things. This what gives Raleigh the idea for a name.

Raleigh: Hmm. I think I'll call him...Bitey.

John: Bitey? Come on, man. Surely you can be more creative than that.

Raleigh: Fits him well.

Bitey is still biting stuff. He stops and looks up at Raleigh, opening his mouth, as if begging for food.

Raleigh: I think he's hungry. But, I don't know what to give him. What do baby Kaiju even eat?

John: Well, maybe he likes steak. Give him a steak.

Raleigh: It would have to be cooked. Don't want Bitey getting food poisoning.

More episodes are coming. I just got back from seeing the movie and it was AWESOME!!!
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 5: Now you see me, Now you Don't
In Memphis, Tennessee, the city begins being destroyed by what appears to be an earthquake. It seems like an earthquake at first, but it turns out that it is actually a chameleon-like Kaiju that can turn invisible whenever it wants. After the Kaiju shows off its real form and wreaks havoc on the city it turns invisible and disappears. John tells Raleigh and Herc Hanson what they're up against. John orders Striker Eureka and Gipsy Danger to go after it. They arrive in Memphis and their scanners see no Kaiju in sight. Behind them, the Chameleon turns visible and ambushes Gispy Danger. Gipsy fights back, but during the battle, the Chameleon becomes invisible again and attacks in different directions to confuse Raleigh. After pummeling the Jaeger, the Chameleon runs off. Back at base, Dr. Newton develops an invention to help the team defeat Chameleon. He creates a special type of night-vision system for the Jaegers that will allow them to see the Kaiju even when it becomes invisible. Raleigh and the team return to Memphis, and confront the Chameleon Kaiju. Thanks to the new device, they now can see the beast even when it's invisible. The Kaiju is defeated and killed by Striker Eureka. They return to base and Dr. Newton discovers how the Chameleon becomes invisible: It has a special gland in its brain that no other Kaiju have that allows it to become invisible. Newton decides it would be fun to use indiscriminately.

Dialogue:

John: So, it appears in the East Coast in Tennesee, a Kaiju has attacked Memphis and yet has not come on radar. It was estimated it was nearly $10,000,000,000 in damage so far.

Mako: I don't see it. Maybe it was just an earthquake. There is a faultline in the East Coast, believe it or not.

John: That's exactly it. You can't see it because it has the ability to turn invisible at will.

Herc: So, it's some kind of Chameleon, right?

John: Exactly. It is a form of Chameleon. So, you're going in Striker Eureka and Gipsy Danger. Good luck. And be careful, because you might never see him coming. Literally. HAHAHA!

*Raleigh, Mako, and Herc stare, annoyed*

John: What, I can't have a sense of humor?
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 6: Carnage
A madman named Nigel that was on the run from the police was captured recently by the state police for his crimes in Illinois. In jail, he decided he would vow revenge on all of the state for locking him up in jail. He sees his inspiration outside and comes up with a plan. At the same time, the Jaegers are participating in a parade in Chicago, walking down the street alongside tanks and jets flying above. This parade was to celebrate the lack of Kaiju activity for a whole week. They want to enjoy it while it lasts. Once the parade is over, the team heads back to base to plan a little vacation to the Bahamas to celebrate the lack of Kaiju attacks. Meanwhile, after breaking out of jail and stealing a police helicopter, Nigel convinces his friend to help him hijack Gipsy Danger for destructive purposes. Of course, being a Jaeger enthusiast and having done lots of research on piloting Jaegers through books and the Internet years prior, he is aware of the risks and decides to take a chance for his revenge. His friend agrees only if he gets a cut of the profit as well. They sneak into the base disguised as Jaeger pilots, and activate Gipsy Danger. Gipsy Danger smashes his way through the base and escapes into Chicago. In a hotel in the Bahamas, John is watching TV, but he gets a phone call from the President to turn on the news. He does, and sees Gipsy Danger going on a rampage in Chicago, destroying all in his path. The military are absolutely powerless to stop him. John orders Raleigh and the team to get back to base and tells them what's going on. They witness the destruction in the base, and see the Jaegers were unharmed. Mako and Raleigh enter Cherno Alpha and head to Chicago. Nigel hacks into the television, demanding $100,000,000 from the mayor of Chicago or he'll overload the fusion reactor in the power plant, destroying the entire Chicago area. Cherno Alpha reaches Chicago and confronts Gipsy Danger. Nigel refuses to back down, and fights Cherno Alpha. Being a Mark III Jaeger, Gipsy Danger pulverizes Cherno Alpha. But, Cherno's durability allows him to keep fighting. He attempts to stop Nigel from overloading the power plant, and throws Gipsy away from it. Cherno tears off Gipsy Dangers' head to reveal Nigel inside. He grabs him, and puts him under arrest by the federal government. Gipsy Danger is also sent back to undergo repairs.

Dialogue:

President: John, this is a serious emergency. Turn on the news.

John: *turning to the news* Why? What's going on?

News Reporter: We are live from Chopper 3 witnessing live footage that is unprecedented. For those of you just joining us, the Jaeger known as Gipsy Danger has gone on a destructive rampage of unprecedented proportions.

*On street level, hundreds of citizens flee the streets in fear and panic as Gipsy Danger destroying everything in way. Debris rains down on the streets as people flee. Tanks arrive and start shooting at the robot. Gipsy just uses his pulse cannon on his arm to blow up all the tanks. Fighter jets then start shooting at him from behind. One blast from Gipsy Danger's chest cannon obliterates all the jets.*

John: Raleigh, Mako, Herc, pack your things. We need to suit up NOW!

Mako: Why? What's the matter?

John: Chicago is under heavy attack...by Gipsy Danger.

Raleigh: What? That's impossible!

John: Apparently, it's not. Look.

John shows the trio the news still on the TV. The three pilots look in absolute shock.

6 episodes as of now. Criticism is welcome, but keep it friendly criticism.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 7: Infected
Raleigh and Mako are fighting a Kaiju using Gipsy Danger. However, the beast tears a hole open into the robot and spits a liquid on Mako. The Kaiju quickly runs off after that. The duo head back to base, but all isn't normal. Raleigh has begun to notice that since the battle, Mako has been acting really weird. She's been throwing fits of rage over unusual things, like when Herc finished Mako's cupcake (even though he didn't know it was hers). She yelled at him and punched him the face. Raleigh at first think it's just her coping with Stacker's death, but he begins to get worried after noticing she's been hungry ALL THE TIME! She rips open the fridge and starts eating everything in it. Dr. Newton notices and wants to get Mako to come with him to find out what's wrong, but she gets angry and refuses. She throws Dr. Newton aside and runs off. She is eventually sedated and placed on the examination table. Dr. Newton says he's only seen this one other time and explains that the liquid that the Kaiju spit on her seeped into her pores and is mutating her. It's changing her DNA. It's turning her into a Kaiju. When asked how much time they have until the transformation is complete, Mako groans in pain, meaning that it's already happening. Her body mutates and grows and she has become a giant Kaiju. Mako smashes her way through the Shatterdome and heads towards Seattle. Raleigh asks Dr. Newton if he can cure her. He can, but needs time and the right ingredients. Raleigh and John go in Striker Eureka and find Mako on a rampage in Seattle. She causes massive damage, and they are forced to fight their own teammate in melee combat, because they don't want to kill her. Dr. Newton has found the right ingredients for the cure, but now has to make the cure. Getting pounded, Raleigh tries to reason with Mako and try to get through to her, but it's no use. Mako was now a mindless beast. They continue to fight. Finally, Dr. Newton finishes the cure via a elixer and head their in a helicopter piloted by his British assistant. Mako roars and tries to destroy the chopper, and this allows Newton to force the cure into her mouth. Mako becomes drowzy, falls, and changes back to normal. Mako wakes up back at base and has no memory of what happened. Raleigh breathes a sigh of relief that she's back to normal.

Dialogue:

Dr. Newton: This is bad. Very bad, yet fascinating at the same time. The liquid that the Kaiju spit on Mako is actually a mutagen, if you will. It is mutating her and is re-arranging her DNA.

John: Say it like a normal person and not a geek. Time is of the essence.

Dr. Newton: OK OK, geez. Now, it's turning her into a Kaiju.

John: WHAT? NO! We can't let that happen. How much time do we have until the transformation is complete.

They then turn around and see Mako groaning in pain and agony. This shows that it has begun. She begins growing claws out of her hands. As her mutation continues, she experiences pain like no other as she also increases in size as her body mutates as well, breaking free of the examination table. Raleigh and the team back up in shock as it was going on. Once it was complete, she wasn't the same Mako anymore. She was a beast that walked on 2 legs, had muscular arms with claws, a tail with a hook on it, and 2 horns on the sides of its head. Mako roared and stomped towards the team. They ran away in fear as she stomped through the Shatterdome, destroying everything in her path.

More EPISODES to come. Finally, I got this one out.
Shadow Arena Records:

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

Let's just see how the movie dose before we jump to things such as this.
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:Let's just see how the movie dose before we jump to things such as this.
I actually saw the movie. It was AWESOME!
Shadow Arena Records:

pta917
Xilien Halfling

Post by pta917 »

Discussing things should be in the discussion thread
Davros wrote:This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of REALITY ITSELF!

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

pta917 wrote:Discussing things should be in the discussion thread
I agree.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 8: In the Jaws of Nature
The alien commanders from the movie capture different kinds of sharks (great white shark, hammerhead shark, whale shark, mako shark, and tiger shark) and perform experiments on them with plans to mutate them into Kaiju to serve their needs. They took a sample of the mutagen that mutated Mako and inject it into 4 sharks. One Great White, one Hammerhead, and Two Makos. They all mutate into Kaiju sharks. They now also gain the ability to breathe on land and in water. The Kaiju Sharks are sent out into Cape Cod, Massachusetts. John, Raleigh and Mako head to the beach for summer vacation to have some fun in the sun. However, the beach is closed to due to reports of giant sharks that have been spotted in the area. However, the beach was closed against the mayor's wishes, claiming that it's tourist season (this is an homage to Jaws) and it'd be bad for business. The next day, the beach is re-opened. But, later, giant dorsal fins are seen in the water, and the mayor decides not only does he owe the lifeguard an apology. He also thinks maybe this wasn't the best choice. Before he can give the order to close the beach, 4 giant shark Kaiju rise out the water and start wreaking havoc and destruction in the towns of Cape Cod. John tells the gang to get in their Jaegers and get ready to fight. Gipsy Danger, Striker Eureka, and Cherno Alpha are sent out. Gipsy Danger tackles the Hammerhead Kaiju, Cherno Alpha takes on the 2 Mako Shark Kaiju, and Striker Eureka battles the Great White Shark Kaiju. Cherno Alpha gets his right arm bitten off by one of the Makos, but Gipsy Danger slices one Mako Shark in half and breaks the other one's jaw, killing them both (the second is seen off-screen), killing them both. Striker Eureka blows up the Hammerhead with his chest missiles, Only the Great White Shark is left and he's the strongest. He pulverizes Gipsy Danger and throws him into Striker Eureka. Gipsy Danger gets back up and forces a gas tank down its throat, and then blows it up, killing the Great White (first Raleigh says, "Smile you son of a-"). After the 4 shark Kaiju are killed, the beach is re-opened and tourists return.

Dialogue:

Raleigh: Why is the beach closed?

Lifeguard: Because multiple tourists have reported seeing giant shark dorsal fins. We took it upon ourselves to close the beach.

Mayor: Against my wishes.

Lifeguard: Oh, great, here goes.

Mayor: I told you not to close the beach. It's tourist season. It's bad for business.

Lifeguard: But, they said there were giant shark dorsal fins. We did what was best.

Mayor: That's preposterous. Not only has there not been a single shark attack in 2 years. But, there's no way there could be sharks that big.

Lifeguard: It's a safety precaution, sir.

Mayor: Listen. Starting tomorrow, the beaches stay open. *Walks away*

Raleigh: Harsh.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 9: Get Ready to Rumble
With more and more Kaiju attacking, John decides that they need to build more Jaegers to fend off the monsters. The gang try brainstorming some ideas to get the money to build them, and Raleigh remembers watching a commercial on TV saying that a giant robot wrestling tournament is being held in the world's largest stadium in the Czech Republic, and the winner will get $1,000,000,000, and Raleigh suggests they enter Gipsy Danger in the competition. Raleigh listens to the rules of the competition. One of them includes none of the robots are allowed to use their weapons. John decides that maybe if it can help make more Jaegers, it's worth a shot. Raleigh meets up with the host of the event, Peter Strombole, and applies Gipsy Danger to be a participant. The next day, the first match begins, and Gipsy Danger fights a giant robot moving on tank threads, and Gipsy Danger wins. As time goes on, Gipsy Danger beats the other robots in the tournament, and makes it to the final round. Gipsy Danger has to fight a giant fire-breathing robot dinosaur created by a guy in Japan (an homage to MechaGodzilla, but it's NOT MechaGodzilla). The robosaur proves to be a formidable opponent for the Jaeger, and Gipsy's losing. Gipsy gets back up and defeats the robot dinosaur. But, as the team is about to receive their winnings, 3 Otachi crash the event and start terrorizing the city. Gipsy Danger is losing to the flying Kaiju after going through damage from the robot battle, but thankfully, the other contestants decides to use their robots to help, including the dinosaur. With their combined effort, the Otachis are defeated, and Raleigh receives the $1,000,000,000.

Dialogue:

Peter: Hello everyone, and welcome to the ninth annual Robot Wrestling Tournament.

*Spectators cheer in sheer excitement*

Peter: We have many towering machines participating in this year's event, and one of them happens to be a Jaeger from the PPDC. You'll find out who in a sec. Now, in this corner. Entering the stadium, weighing 1,980 tons. GIPSYYYY DANGEEREEEER!!!

*Gipsy Danger walks into the stadium, with the entire crowd in a frenzy.*

Peter: And in this corner, weighing 3,000 tons. COLOSTROOOOOOO!!!

*The giant robot known as Colostro, rolling into the ring on giant tank threads, slams his fist into his palm, implying he plans to bring a beatdown*.

Mako: Wow. I didn't know people created their own giant robots.

Raleigh: Well, it's a giant robot competition. This is where you'll see most of them. Otherwise, not often. OK, you tin can. Let's rock.

*Gipsy Danger and Colostro charge towards each other and the wrestling begins.

More episodes are coming.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 10: Blast from the Past
A dragon has started attacking the city of Boston, catching the PPDC by complete surprise. Raleigh is surprised because it was always thought that dragons were myths. But, Dr. Newton explains that dragons were indeed real and were actually Kaiju that have escaped the Breach long before the Kaiju war. They ravaged medieval Europe and has gone into slumber for 400 years. But, a dragon seems to have been re-awakened by the second Kaiju war, and it's angry. He also warns that if one dragon awakens, more could, too. Gipsy Danger and Cherno Alpha are sent into Boston to combat the beast. They eventually defeat the fire-breathing beast, but 3 more dragons start flying in and cripple Cherno Alpha. Mako remembers that she had an interest in dragons when she was a teen and that their weak spot was their underbellies. Gipsy Danger defeats the dragons by attacking the underbellies, which cripple the 3 dragons. But, John warns Raleigh that there is an entire nest of dragons underneath Boston and that you need to destroy it or the dragons will take over the East Coast. Striker Eureka is sent to kill the dragons with Gipsy Danger. While Striker fends off the dragons, plants a bomb that destroys the entire nest, and kills all the dragons in the process. The 2 Jaegers head back to base to regroup. Meanwhile, in the Kaiju dimension, a Knifehead speaks to the Kaiju King, who's name is revealed to be Decimator, and tells him that repairs to his body are almost complete and that he will be ready to pulverize the Jaegers. Decimator simply responds, "Finally", implying that Kaiju King will fight again in a future episode.

Dialogue:

*A Knifehead arrives to the Kaiju King, who is almost done recovering in a tube that contains a special fluid that slowly repairs body parts, after getting destroyed in the first episode, to report on the status of his new body.*

Knifehead (in subtitles, as Knifehead speaks in roar): Decimator, my lord, repairs to your body are almost complete. Once you are back in charge, the big robots will be shown no mercy.

Decimator: (in subtitles, speaking Knifeheads language) It's about time. I am ready to have Gipsy Danger's head - with or without its body. Make sure repairs get complete soon. I can't stand it in here anymore.

Knifehead: Yes, master. *leaves*

Decimator (speaking in English now): At last. Once my body is fully operational, the entire human race will fall to my army, and the PPDC with it.

The Kaiju King, who's name is confirmed to be Decimator, will be BACK in action in Episode 13. More episodes will be coming.

Also, just a reminder, I think Decimator should be voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 11: Bug Out
In the Kaiju dimension, an alien commander reports to Decimator, who's almost ready to be unleashed once again, that their latest experiment is ready for a test drive. Decimator explains that what it lacks in strength, they make up for in sheer numbers. The experiment is a colony of giant ants. They were ants that were mutated by the continued experimenting on the mutagen that mutated the sharks and Mako. The giant ants are unleashed underground in London. Meanwhile, Raleigh finds out that Mako has a fear of bugs. He really wants to see what he can do to cure her of that, but it comes at the worst possible time when giant ants start rising out of a giant anthill and start eating everything. They send Gipsy Danger to evacuate the London area, but all of a sudden, the giant ants rise out and start eating the city. Mako is terrified, but is forced to keep fighting, but the bugs are too much for one Jaeger. They have to retreat as the ants starts chewing Big Ben and the Tower of London. Dr. Newton warns them that these bugs were mutated by the mutagen that mutated the sharks and Mako, and that there are lots more of them. They have to go within the colony and destroy the ant queen, because the ants are connected to a hive mind. They head down to the colony and are confronted by hundreds of ants, with the queen present as well. They fight, but there are too many ants. Thankfully, Crimson Typhoon shows up in battle and they battle the queen. The queen is eventually defeated after a battle, causing the entire colony to collapse. There are a few ants remaining, but Crimson Typhoon's pilot says he'll take care of the rest. Meanwhile, back in the Kaiju dimenson, Decimator is at 90% completion.

Dialogue:

Raleigh: Mako, seriously, why were you screaming when those giant ants appeared on screen. You've faced threats way more terrifying than this.

Mako: I know, it's just...I'm scared of bugs. Always have been.

Raleigh: Well, you have a job to do. You can't let your fear get in the way of Jaeger piloting.

Mako: You're right. I'll try to get over it. It's going to be pretty hard, thoug.

Raleigh: I hope so. Just pretend they're not bugs.

Mako: I don't see that realistically working.

Raleigh: Well, just try.

Episode 12 and 13 are a 2-part special with the return of Decimator.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 12: Decimator Rises
After a long time of being stuck in a tube, Decimator, the King of All Kaiju is finally complete. He breaks free of his tube and prepares to seek his revenge on the PPDC. He decides that this is no longer about taking over the planet. This is personal. John detects a ever-growing signal in the now-rebuilt San Francisco Bay. They send Gipsy Danger and Cherno Alpha to find out if it's a Kaiju or if it's just a simple earthquake. But, they find that Decimator has risen out and is waiting for them. Raleigh is absolutely shocked, because he thought Decimator was destroyed. Raleigh demands all Jaegers be sent to their location, informing them Decimator is back. All the other Jaegers are sent out, but they get easily pummeled by Decimator and his new, more powerful body. Decimator calls upon his Kaiju minons to finish them off, as he decides he has bigger plans, and takes off. The team defeats the Kaiju, but it comes at a cost. Cherno Alpha is heavily damaged from the battle, and Crimson Typhoon is destroyed. They decide to find Decimator and find out what he's up to. Decimator plans to find and attack the PPDC base. He sends Otachis to scout out and look for it. They discover it, and report back to Decimator. The Kaiju King orders a full-scale assault on the base. He leads the attacks and heavily damages the base, destroying the newer Jaegers that are still under construction in the process. Raleigh and the remaining Jaegers return to base and find it under siege. They engage Decimator and his army in a fight to the death, but his army proves to be too much for them. Raleigh manages to get John to safety and they finally manage to fend off the armada, but the damage has been done. Raleigh and Mako know that Decimator is still out there, and he must be eliminated to ensure the safety of Earth. Meanwhile, back in the Kaiju Dimension, Decimator explains that his return is the beginning of a new era.

Dialogue:

Decimator is sitting in his repair tube, and he is finally complete. A knifehead empties the tube to help release his master.

Knifehead (speaking in roaring): Master, you are ready.

Decimator takes his first step in months. The Kaiju leader has returned and is ready to take on the Jaeger Program once again.

Decimator: I'm BACK! Attention all Kaiju. Your rightful lord and master has returned. And we will launch a full-scale assault on the Shatterdome base.

Knifehead: (roaring language): You must be ready to make up for lost time.

Decimator: Indeed I am. This is no longer about the war, or colonizing the planet. This is personal.

The long-awaited episode is finally here. DECIMATOR IS BACK!
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Russell wrote:This is great
Thanks. More episodes are coming. I've just been distracted by other things. I'll get to work as soon as I can.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 13: Invasion
Genesis, the evil rogue Jaeger (it's a living creature now due to the AI system), has returned. After using a machine to put himself back together, he discovers a sample of the mutation mutagen from a dead whale Kaiju, that was apparently mutated from the mutagen. Genesis takes a sample and sees this as an opprotunity to take over the planet. He heads back to his lair and modifies it so it can become a virus that spreads from host to host on contact. He even changes some of the material in it to make it so the mutants will obey him. He test the virus on a bird and it mutates into a Kaiju. The bird is sent to attack Mexico City as a test run. The virus spreads from bites and infects many of the citizens, and they start ravaging the city. Raleigh and Mako find out about this, and Genesis contacts the team on a satellite and warns them that they will stay out of the way if they don't want to be Kaiju themselves. John says they need all the Jaegers they can get for this situation. All the Jaegers are sent out and Genesis orders his Kaiju pets to attack. They fight the mutated citizens while Dr. Newton creates an airborne cure out of the old cure that was used to get Mako back to normal when she got mutated. Striker Eureka is brought down and its pilots are infected and turned into Kaiju. Finally, the airborne cure is created and finally turns all the Kaiju back to humans and birds and dogs and such. Genesis, not willing to accept defeat, battles the team and fights Gipsy Danger once again. He stabs Gipsy danger in the chest to "return the favor" as he says it. He then escapes. Fortunately, Raleigh and Mako survived, and they vow that Genesis will answer for his crimes.

Dialogue:

Genesis: Hmm. These Kaiju are more useful than I thought they were. This mutagen could prove valuable in destroying mankind.

*He uses a machine to convert the mutagen into an airborne virus*.

Machine: Process successful.

Genesis: Once I mutate humans into Kaiju, they'll all serve me and wipe out the humans. But, I'll need a guinea pig to make sure it works. *looks on the satellite to find good targets* The human settlement known as Mexico City seems like a good test field, as soon as I find out how to control them. *chuckles menacingly*

FINALLY! The new episode is up. Tell your friends.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 14: Trespassed
After finding out that the skull of the Trespasser that attacked San Francisco at the museum is being moved to a different location, Raleigh does wonder what category the trespasser was. John says that he has no idea whatsoever, but hears rumors about the creature. He explains that some people believe that the Tresapsser is the only Kaiju that is a Category 6, making it the toughest Kaiju in all the Breach. But, meanwhile, Decimator, the original Kaiju and the mastermind of the first and second Kaiju Wars, is trying to re-discover the forumla that used to create a Trespasser, after it has been lost during the first years of the first Kaiju war. After a long time of trying to perfect it, he has finally found the right piece of his DNA to create a Trespasser. They manage to create the first Trespasser in decades. However, there is one problem. This new Trespasser has suffered the birth defect that prevents the Kaiju from being part of the hive mind. This Trespasser has a mind of its own. The creature pulverizes Decimator and escapes through the Breach in the Atlantic Ocean. John finds out about this and is shocked. He gets the Trespasser in the database and this confirms that it, and the one that attacked San Francisco, was indeed a Category 6, making it stronger than even Decimator. The monster reaches New York City, which has been mostly rebuilt with the help of the Jaegers after the Godzilla fight, and starts wrecking the city. Decimator sends 4 Otachis after the Trespasser to make sure it doesn't jeopardize the mission. Trespasser fights all 4 Jaegers in New York, but he easily overpowers them. Gipsy Danger gets tangled in the wires of the Brooklyn Bridge, allowing Trespasser to hammer on it. The Otachis arrive, hoping to join the beast, but the Trespasser rips through their wings. That's when John realizes this Trespasser has a mind of its own. The Otachis and Gipsy Danger team up to take down Trespasser, but even that doesn't work. But, thankfully, the other Jaegers rejoin the fight, and finally, the Trespasser is destroyed. The Otachis fly off and reports back that the Trespasser was destroyed. Decimator realizes maybe he'll have to re-work the Trespasser formula.

No dialogue clip this time. This one was really long.
Last edited by gzilla46 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shadow Arena Records:

gzilla46
Futurian

Post by gzilla46 »

Episode 15: Through the Fire and Flames
In the city of Naples, citizens notice Mt Vesuvius seems to be erupting. But, it's really not. After a massive explosion, a Kaiju made entirely of lava, magma and molten rock is unleashed. The creature destroys Naples. Meanwhile, back at the Shatterdome, John seems angry at this particular Kaiju. He decides he's going with Raleigh to fight this creature and that he'll explain everything later. They arrive and spot the magma Kaiju attacking Rome, spreading lava and ash on the city in the process. Gipsy Danger fights the Kaiju, dubbed Magmalous, and is losing. This is due to the fact that the creature's molten skin is burning through Gipsy's weapons systems. Gipsy Danger is defeated and the Kaiju is about to kill them, but Mako and Herc rescue them in Striker Eureka. The Kaiju re-enters Mt. Vesuvius. John explains that back in his old days as a Jaeger pilot, he met the same Kaiju and fought it in battle. The fire, lava, and brimstone of the Kaiju nearly killed him and prevented him from being a pilot for some time. He went with them because he wanted revenge and that he never forgot that day. Raleigh decides that now is the right time for John to get in battle once again. John agrees and they find out Magmalous has returned, and is burning down Pozzuli. Striker Eureka does battle with the Kaiju and being the fastest Jaeger, he manages to dodge the lava that is flying towards him. However, as the battle goes on, Raleigh and John are overpowered. However, Mako has an idea. She tells Raleigh to lead Magmalous to water. He does and the Kaiju starts cooling down. This provides Striker Eureka the chance to bombard Magmalous with missiles, finally killing the Kaiju.

Dialogue:

TBE (To be Edited)
Shadow Arena Records: