Most Frustrating Gaming Experience

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Most Frustrating Gaming Experience

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Downloading DLC for any game, its living heck. Especially when after you download it and the next day its not there.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Fighting the final boss on Star Trek: Elite Force. The game had a glitch so that his vulnerable points didn't load, so... basically the boss-fight was never-ending. Eventually I put in the invincibility code and just sat there pumping every piece of ammo in the game, including multiple reload stations, into him, just sitting there and letting him hit me back, and no sign of even slightly damaging him.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Shao Kahn at the end of Story mode in MK9 (Skreeonk Ed Boon and the developers for making Shao Kahn so cheap and broken, I'd love to force him and the developers to play that part for 24/7 so that they endure the traumatizing pain I went through trying to beat him).

Those hordes of enemies before you reach Pandora's Box in the first GoW.

Naval Piranha in SNES's Yoshi's Island.

Huff n Puff in Paper Mario.

Gym Leaders in the Pokemon games I used to play.

That Beaver Bother mini-game and the Donkey Kong arcade game in Donkey Kong 64.

Trying to reach 100m as Burning Godzilla during Destruction Mode in the 2014 Godzilla game (Destoroyah is the only monster I haven't unlocked).
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Gym Leaders in the Pokemon games I used to play.
Oh gosh- trying to beat the Elite Four in the original Pokemon Stadium! The game just starts cheating out the wazoo, having your Pokemon suddenly miss every 2 out of 3 shots, plus getting hit with accuracy-lessening or status-changing attacks...
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Ivo-goji
EDF Instructor

Post by Ivo-goji »

Finding all of the Lost Cities in Sid Meier's Pirates! is a pain in the butt.
Resized Image
Kaiju-King42 wrote: Welcome to Toho Kingdom, where every conceivable opinion, no matter how outlandish or unpopular, is a possibility among the population.

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Post by Billzilla1974 »

Getting The Isle, only to realize too late that my current computer can't handle videogames.
Knowing I have enough money on Steam to get Cuphead, but see the problem above.
Beating Shamu's deep sea adventure on the GameCube as a kid.
Super Mario world on GBA.
Beating Turok(2008) on Xbox360.
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Billzilla1974 wrote:Getting The Isle, only to realize too late that my current computer can't handle videogames.
Arkham Asylum, for me. I feel ya.

Maranatha!

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Post by Billzilla1974 »

Zarm wrote:
Billzilla1974 wrote:Getting The Isle, only to realize too late that my current computer can't handle videogames.
Arkham Asylum, for me. I feel ya.
True, I remember when Asylum was trending a few years ago, and sometimes I still hear people talking about it.
Seems like a good game based on what I've seen.
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Post by master_of_monsters »

first attempts at a rathalos hunt on the ps2, oh the hellish nightmares

also those regenerating fucks in dead space
Last edited by master_of_monsters on Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
your source of self destruction

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Playing Pokemon Vega, can't beat the stupid second gym, he has a Hitmonchan that counters all of my Pokemon, it's supposed to be a ground type gym, but Hitmonchan isn't ground now is he!
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Playing Siren.
That's it. Whoever said Dark Souls is the hardest game franchise never played this.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

Futurian

Post by 3000 »

every other day in gta online
Member of TK Since 2006

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Trying to perform a 360 grapple move in Saturday Night Slam Masters.

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

The only instance I can think of right now is the final boss in Zathura (PS2). For the life of me I couldn't figure out how to beat him, so I had to go online to find out the way and when I did, I felt kinda sad that it was pretty simple.
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

I just recently beat the Telltale game Jurassic Park game and it was pretty frustrating because as you guys know TT games are one big quick time event well half the time the game wouldn't register my button presses so I died quite a bit because of that.
Proud owner of a Xbox Series X, Switch OLED and PS5.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Playing The Evil Within, thinking I'm getting into a sort of Silent Hill type game. Turns out it's just another zombie game. REALLY disappointed. The first mission was SO fantastic too. But here I am three chapters later; zombies. Hopefully it gets better.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

TheSecondComing
Futurian

Post by TheSecondComing »

I didn't realize Xbox One required Internet connection, so I was quite frustrated messing with it the first time where none of my discs worked.

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

In Diablo III, when you encounter a group of elite enemies, and they pull out those stupid purple laser bema things. Those are such a pain to deal with.
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

Any Monster Hunter game...
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

The remaster of Dead Rising , jeez it's a whole lot of fun but it can so skreeonking frustrating at times. Don't get me started on the AI of the survivors...... I did some things I regret :shock:
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos