What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
miguelnuva
Justiriser

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by miguelnuva »

JAGzilla wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:46 pm
miguelnuva wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:35 pm My day isn't really ruined but my brother broke 3 of my pac Rim kaiju figures.
This ruins my day. Which ones?
Axehead, deluxe Knifehead and Mutavore.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

miguelnuva wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:05 pm
miguelnuva wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:35 pm My day isn't really ruined but my brother broke 3 of my pac Rim kaiju figures.
Damn. That's rough.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

I'm just too bent out of shape to keep living life. The very fact nuclear war is hanging over us at this point. At this point I'm just waiting for it to happen because I can most guarantee it's going to at this point. Putin wouldn't care less what ends up happening to the world or his country as the he's dying and will go out with it if he doesn't get what he wants.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:48 am I'm just too bent out of shape to keep living life. The very fact nuclear war is hanging over us at this point. At this point I'm just waiting for it to happen because I can most guarantee it's going to at this point. Putin wouldn't care less what ends up happening to the world or his country as the he's dying and will go out with it if he doesn't get what he wants.
No use worrying about things out of your control. If it happens, nothing you can do. Just try to live in the moment and enjoy the things you love to the best of your ability. Worst case, you made the most of your time. Best case, you made the most of your time.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Maritonic wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:52 amNo use worrying about things out of your control. If it happens, nothing you can do. Just try to live in the moment and enjoy the things you love to the best of your ability. Worst case, you made the most of your time. Best case, you made the most of your time.
I'd rather be dead then live a post-nuclear war life.

People will begin resorting to desperate measures turning on each other, begin eating their own dogs. Even in such a world, people will be desperate for humor as if that's the only thing keeping faith alive. Boy what a life that'll be!
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:53 am
Maritonic wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:52 amNo use worrying about things out of your control. If it happens, nothing you can do. Just try to live in the moment and enjoy the things you love to the best of your ability. Worst case, you made the most of your time. Best case, you made the most of your time.
I'd rather be dead then live a post-nuclear war life.

People will begin resorting to desperate measures turning on each other, begin eating their own dogs. Boy what a life that'll be!
Very well aware of the horrors of post-nuclear life.

But, that's not a certainty. So shift your mindset to live in the moment and enjoy what you have now.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Not even gonna bother when we know its going to happen.

Thanks anyways but my faith has finally been broken in humanity and everything we could have done to be better. Putin has proven this.

Hope he's proud of himself.

That said, goodbye everyone, it's been nice knowing you all.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:58 am Not even gonna bother when we know its going to happen.

Thanks anyways but my faith has finally been broken in humanity and everything we could have done to be better. Putin has proven this.

Hope he's proud of himself.

That said, goodbye everyone, it's been nice knowing you all.
People said the same in the Cuban Missile Crisis :roll:

Doomerism isn't very fun, imo. If it happens, oh well. Not much we can do. If it doesn't, all that worrying was for nothing.
For Emperor and Empire!

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

I’m kinda scared at this point because there’s actually is a possibility of a nuclear war. I know a lot of you people said not to worry, even president Biden said not to concern about this, and maybe your guys are right maybe Putin is actually sane and just bluffing. It’s just very hard to ignore because the world could end at any seconds right now.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Thatguy4683 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:57 pm I’m kinda scared at this point because there’s actually is a possibility of a nuclear war. I know a lot of you people said not to worry, even president Biden said not to concern about this, and maybe your guys are right maybe Putin is actually sane and just bluffing. It’s just very hard to ignore because the world could end at any seconds right now.
Everyone shits every few months when North Korea starting chucking nukes into the Sea of Japan.
Everyone shit bricks when China flew into Taiwanese airspace MANY times.

Putin is just flexing as a deterrent, especially to keep NATO powers not involved. I don't see Putin actually doing something THAT FUCKING STUPID that will cause the entire nations of the world to curb and muzzle Russia within a few hours. You don't want to rule a land of ashes.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

Damn I remember Axehead and Knifehead being extremely solid toys. Can't say for Mutavore as I never bought him. Your brother must have really put them through hell.
Last edited by Maverick Centigrade on Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Lost one of my SHMA Kiryu’s elbow pins :(
For Emperor and Empire!

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Maverick Centigrade wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:39 pm

Damn I remember Axehead and Knifehead being extremely solid toys. Can't say for Mutavore as I never bought him. Your brother must have really put them through hell.
He shoved them in a drawer and mutavore lost a small piece of its back. Knifehead and Axehead lost an arm each.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

-snip-
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

SpaceG92 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:02 pmEveryone shits every few months when North Korea starting chucking nukes into the Sea of Japan.

Putin is just flexing as a deterrent, especially to keep NATO powers not involved. I don't see Putin actually doing something THAT FUCKING STUPID that will cause the entire nations of the world to curb and muzzle Russia within a few hours. You don't want to rule a land of ashes.
While I haven't much to say on the topic itself, from what I have seen this pretty much sums up how I feel about the situation. Putin doing things like moving his family into a bunker and raising the alert level is merely optics to try bringing Ukraine back to the negotiating table or outright capitulate into ceding the disputed territories, especially since I'm sure he expected the invasion to be over and all of the country occupied by now. Their rather effective resistance is making him look bad/weak, and he can't have his "strong man" image shattered. Given the convoy that he has mobilized, it looks to me like Putin's objective has shifted to simply taking down Kyiv, and claiming its fall as his victory over the entire conflict; even if Ukraine becomes another Soviet/Afghanistan debacle as far as subsequently attempting to occupy anywhere in the country goes.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Missingno. wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:31 pm
SpaceG92 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:02 pmEveryone shits every few months when North Korea starting chucking nukes into the Sea of Japan.

While I haven't much to say on the topic itself, from what I have seen this pretty much sums up how I feel about the situation. Putin doing things like moving his family into a bunker and raising the alert level is merely optics to try bringing Ukraine back to the negotiating table or outright capitulate into ceding the disputed territories, especially since I'm sure he expected the invasion to be over and all of the country occupied by now. Their rather effective resistance is making him look bad/weak, and he can't have his "strong man" image shattered. Given the convoy that he has mobilized, it looks to me like Putin's objective has shifted to simply taking down Kyiv, and claiming its fall as his victory over the entire conflict; even if Ukraine becomes another Soviet/Afghanistan debacle as far as subsequently attempting to occupy anywhere in the country goes.
Couldn’t have explained it better myself.
For Emperor and Empire!

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

No need to double post in different threads.

Thatguy4683
EDF Instructor

Post by Thatguy4683 »

Maritonic wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:00 pm No need to double post in different threads.
I’m Understand, I sorry

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

God damn it BLIZZARD YOU HACKS!

First you can Garrosh in the WORST way possible, he doesn't get an after life, he gets oblivion. He was teased from the promotional and he shows up only to become soul ash. ARTHAS! The Lich King, the guy who had us playing Warcraft 3 and one of the draws for World of Warcraft got shit canned so f' hard by bad Blizzard writing its a f' disgrace. He gets talk-no-jutsu'd to oblivion by a REDEEMED Sylvanas. What absolute trash is this? I like Sylvanas, but this "oh haha, i wuz twicked by teh Jailore, iz sworry uwu plz forgive" and she gets off but Arthas becomes the dang linchpin in Kingsmourne and in the end he's a dang wisp who fizzles out after being talked to death.

No Arthas soul showing up, no final words from one of the most popular Blizzard characters ever. Just, fizzles out after being talked to death by bad writing. Typical end of x-pac rushed garbage.

ARG! IT DOESNT EVEN END WITH HIS THEME! It's god damn Sylvanas's lament of the highborne! "Begone Arthas Menthil, begone and be forgotten." SPEAKING FROM THE HEART THERE BLIZZARD? IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT YOU CHARACTERS?
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

SpaceG92 wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:40 pm *Blizzard rant*
Ah, even after the buyout Blizzard's continuing to be Blizzard i see?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!