What made your day? KAI

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What made your day? KAI

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

_JNavs_ wrote:Eminem dropped an insane new album, with one of the best songs being called "Godzilla"
It's fine until the mumble rap kicks in...
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:Eminem dropped an insane new album, with one of the best songs being called "Godzilla"
The hook from Juicewrld? Meh, i overlooked it since he recently passed away, i find it kinda respectable.

But that third half though! Where Em just goes into his machine gun mode... love it!

This album seems much more unique in terms of beats/flows, i'm glad he listened to some of the legitimate criticisms.
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

_JNavs_ wrote:
LSD Jellyfish wrote:
The hook from Juicewrld? Meh, i overlook it since he recently passed away, i find it kinda respectable.

But that third half though! Where Em just goes into his machine gun mode... love it!
Oh I didn't know about that. Whoops.

Yeah you're right. I'm listening to it now. Holy shit.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

I would lament the inevitable deluge of AMVs but I don't know if people even do those anymore
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:
LSD Jellyfish wrote: It's fine until the mumble rap kicks in...
The hook from Juicewrld? Meh, i overlook it since he recently passed away, i find it kinda respectable.

Oh I didn't know about that. Whoops.

Yeah you're right. I'm listening to it now. Holy poop.
Right?!?! He continues to floor me everytime, it's so crazy that he can drop this kinda stuff at 47.

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

_JNavs_ wrote:third half
I'm going to get you JNavs
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

G2000 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:third half
I'm going to get you JNavs
Was going to say "third act" but it didn't make sense the more i thought about it :lol:

All i know is this album has had me lowkey dancing/vibing in my room with a big ol grin on my face :lol:
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

After months of searching, finally snagged a Sh Monsterarts Kiryu Final Battle Version for something less then 200.

RIP Evan.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:After months of searching, finally snagged a Sh Monsterarts Kiryu Final Battle Version for something less then 200.
Ooooh! 200 is one of my 200 favorite numbers of dollars that a thing can cost less than!
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

Of course JNAVS likes Eminem unironically.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

Darth Kiryu
JXSDF Technician

Post by Darth Kiryu »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:After months of searching, finally snagged a Sh Monsterarts Kiryu Final Battle Version for something less then 200.
Nice! I heard it shot up in price almost immediately after release.

I had a couple great workouts this week. Not much weight because I don't want to shred my muscles out of the gate, but I left the gym feeling really good.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

You disgust me you MonsterArts shill. I hate you soooo much.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

goji89 wrote:
Cranky because I forgot to send you the link, aren't you

RIP Evan.

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Post by Billzilla1974 »

Getting a pay check each week & earning my own money is a nice little confidence boost. It actually feels like I'm accomplishing something.
I made over $300 last week, all of which I put in the bank for saving. I'm hoping to get an apartment or small house someday.
Also, my step-granddad's triple-bypass heart surgery was successful, I hope he has many more great years, he's a good guy.
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Billzilla1974 wrote:Getting a pay check each week & earning my own money is a nice little confidence boost. It actually feels like I'm accomplishing something.
I made over $300 last week, all of which I put in the bank for saving. I'm hoping to get an apartment or small house someday.
Also, my step-granddad's triple-bypass heart surgery was successful, I hope he has many more great years, he's a good guy.
Wonderful news for your grandfather! Wish him a magnificent life! :D

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
goji89 wrote:
Cranky because I forgot to send you the link, aren't you
No, you MA junkie.

2009MECHAGODZILLA
Futurian

Post by 2009MECHAGODZILLA »

I've been getting a lot done on a project I've been working on for a while, even got a song being made for it, so I feel like I'm actually accomplishing something for once.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=21114

Commission prices: https://www.deviantart.com/snake151/jou ... -848926845
"Disappointing! Re-watch the 1954 original. THAT is the correct form!!!"

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Had a great meeting this morning about a script I'm working on with a couple of friends. We've been meeting periodically about it for the last year, but lately we've broken a ton of ground, and the whole shape of the thing is finally coming into focus. This was one of the most productive meetings we've had, and I think we finally found... the relationship between the forest and the trees, if you will. Which is the key to moving from discussion to writing. I've set us a goal of a good first draft by May, and I think that's gonna happen.

Also got an email from another friend I'm kicking around a script idea with. That one's still in early gestation, but he and I and my wife have a good back-and-forth of ideas going that I think it growing into a cool shape.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

HedorahIsBestGirl
Gotengo Officer

Post by HedorahIsBestGirl »

Finally reconnected with a couple of college friends. Have been meaning to do so for months but am shitty at long distance friendships.
The wisest words ever spoken on TK: "When I Saw The Showa Movie's white My Friend's They seid WTF is This Your showing Me to Men Fighting In suit's they found At party city Butt when I Showed Them The Heisei film's they thoght They where pritty fun To Watch"

:Godzilla68: and :Anguirus: were never really friends.

:Hedorah: is best girl, :Baragon: is best boy

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Had my late Birthday dinner and it was glorious!
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983