The Dreams thread

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: The Dreams thread

Post by Gigantis »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:I had a dream Godzilla was chasing me and a friend, we were running someplace to get some STAND POWER, to defeat Godzilla. We went into some bodega and got shot by these two thugs, only for them to use their stand powersbto revive us.

You can tell where my mind has been recently!
Wow, between this and that weird Godzilla's Revenge comment it is clear that you have dwelled into a strange place... not that i haven't myself :lol:

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I had a dream that I was trying to take control of my dream while being in an airplane.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

They're always about food, sex, and/or fighting. Usually at in-door malls.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Wrong thread.
Last edited by BlankAccount on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

I had a dream last night that the Monsterverse Was CANCELLED, but in it`s place, Fox (now bought out by Disney, so this doesn`t make sense in reality) decided to produce 6 new Godzilla films, one involving the Showa MechaGodzilla design.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

I dreamed a dream in times gone by
When hope was high and life worth living
I dreamed, that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving
Then I was young and unafraid
And dreams were made and used and wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung, no wine untasted

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

I had a dream or nightmare a few months ago where I was in space without a space suit, hanging off a satellite and I fell off the thing and fell back into Earth, hitting concrete on some street and I don't know what else happened because I was so panicked by it that I woke up before anything else were to occur.
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

You can find me elsewhere here: https://linktr.ee/AllosaurHouse

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Had a dream that my cat was being harassed by baby hyenas.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

I just had a dream that was both fantastic and weird at the same time.

I was at a movie store, and I found Finnish DVDs of the first two Rebirth of Mothra movies, which of course don't exist. When I went to the line to the cash register, I was suddenly sexually harassed by a couple. It was more awkwardly funny than disturbing. XD
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

2009MECHAGODZILLA
Futurian

Post by 2009MECHAGODZILLA »

so all of my fucking stress and shit has manifested in my dreams as some disturbing nightmare creature called "The Lies"
it's this grotesque fat creature with a really long neck, white, slimy skin, huge permanent smile, fucked up teeth, no eyes, and weird green 'hair' going down its back, and has these weird long skeletal arms
it would kill and eat people and its voice sounded similar to a didgeridoo, but deeper and really drawn out like a groan
my dream started out perfectly normal, but people started disappearing and the name "The Lies" was being thrown around
i barely remember the dream at this point but this thing finally showed up and just
it literally felt like a really fucked up fever dream when it did
nothing made sense but it was just killing
like that's as much as i could decipher, how it looked and that it was killing and eating people
and the loud droning didgeridoo-type sound
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=21114

Commission prices: https://www.deviantart.com/snake151/jou ... -848926845
"Disappointing! Re-watch the 1954 original. THAT is the correct form!!!"

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

I had a dream the other week that I was previewing Godzilla vs. Kong. However, while Godzilla was his 100m self, Kong was about 7 feet tall and was more like a sasquatch with some features of his KSI self. All I could think as Godzilla and Kong walked toward one another was how on earth Godzilla could possibly notice this ant of a monster, and what could Kong have possibly done to piss off this giant?

Their "fight" consisted of Godzilla attempting to kick Kong, but despite being only 7 feet tall, Kong possessed an unholy amount of strength. He managed to stop Godzilla's foot in place, but it was taking everything in his tiny body to keep himself from being launched. Meanwhile, Godzilla leaned down and attempted to chomp at Kong's head, but as he was afraid of biting his own foot, he ended up nipping at the air for a bit. Finally, Godzilla released the smallest puff of atomic breath, and Kong just kind of fainted on Godzilla's clawed foot. Godzilla proceeded to cook Kong with a slightly longer stream of his blue breath, and Kong sprawled out on the floor lifeless. Satisfied, Godzilla just kind of ignored Kong and walked off.

I suddenly realized I was dreaming ONLY because Kong didn't have a beard, and woke up.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I had a dream about how Toho confirmed a new Solo Rodan film for next year. They even showed his design and had an audio recording of his new roar!

I was so dissapointed after i woke up.. :(

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

Ignore this
Last edited by G2000 on Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

Post by Noble Saber »

G2000 wrote:Ignore this
no u tell me wat happened

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

2004Zilla wrote:
G2000 wrote:Ignore this
no u tell me wat happened
No fuk u

Did have two dreams over the past few nights:

1: In my university library. It's snowing outside. I'm in the elevator, going to the highest floor. I'm slicing my left leg off halfway through the knee with what looks like a pizza cutter. Hack through denim, flesh, and bone and finally seperate lower half from upper half. Clean cut. Sharp pain but not too bad. When I reach my floor I simply reattach the lower half by sticking it to my upper half and walk. Leg hurts worse. Entire dream I feel regret for having cut off my leg and was worried it would become infected and rot away.
Police eventually show up. University and city police both wear blue uniforms IRL but these wore khaki. Order everyone to leave building immediately without giving a reason. I and everyone else move towards stairs. Leg hurts entire way down. Leg still hurt when I woke up.

2: In movie theatre. Watching a trailer for a movie that was evidently a spiritual sequel to JoJo Rabbit (Stephen Merchant's Gestapo character made an appearance). Entitled Book of Creation (title onscren in red letters, Hammer Horror font), black comedy-thriller where a man attempts to evade Gestapo agents in alternate history where a victorious Nazi Germany occupies most of Europe. At some point I hear a conversation from the wings - ushers talking about how one of my co-workers from when I had worked at a theater had recently quit.
Last edited by G2000 on Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

tyrantgoji wrote:I had a dream about how Toho confirmed a new Solo Rodan film for next year. They even showed his design and had an audio recording of his new roar!

I was so dissapointed after i woke up.. :(
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Now I'm disappointed too.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Had a dream last night that my mom and I were Kind off having a road trip. Walking around a compact neighborhood at one point which led us to a school. There, was a window where I could see a teacher giving a lesson. Among the students was Sunset Shimmer from mlp and the kid from high school who used to crush on me. Upon seeing him ran into the hallway left of the class into a room with a closet I hide in. I then leave down some stairway and get to Blaze Pizza. There a group of evidently Latino teenagers start to make a ruckus of things(not racist im latino too ok lol) and so they call the police on the group. A cop arrives but he's an old African American man and can basically barely keep up the chase as he barely peruses them around the pizza place then outside. The teens then pass by the store again some on the shoulders of their friends shirtless. Some people within the pizza place even raise up their hands for them in support showing gang signs and the star trek hand to. The teens enter again, causing another disturbance. This time I decide to engage them but they have Mysterio illusion tech which I do take out as Spiderman would. Its then that the entire effort, my fighting them off was just an illusion as they then bounce me around the pizzaplace like a rubber ball. It then seems their actions cause the Earth to be undone as from space it looks like an incomplete ball of hay that only makes up a skeleton of a spherical form. :freak:

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

This was 2 months ago but I remember having a dream of going to Disney World but there was nothing but mascots and giant balloons and bouncy houses. Nothing else in sight. I walked around for a little bit, only to see a giant rubber ducky bouncy house in the ocean the size of a battleship. I have never had such a bizarrely terrifying dream before or since.

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

I had a very strange dream where I met the Game Grumps and Arin turned into a maniac.

I guess I shouldn't be that surprised. XD
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I recently had a dream of being pursued by a T. rex through a forest. Oddly enough, I feel like I had that dream multiple times the same night.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA