Random facts about you

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Leviarex
JXSDF Technician

Re: Random facts about you

Post by Leviarex »

VoyagerGoji wrote:Image
Incidentally, I happen to have that same still in poster form.

The Octopus
G-Grasper

Post by The Octopus »

CrimsonBloodX wrote:The first video game I played was Super Mario 64.
Damn I feel old. My first video game was Space Invaders.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

VoyagerGoji wrote:
I live in Sydney, which is in the south-eastern part of Australia and it can get pretty cold. While it can't snow here, in winter it's only a few hours' drive from some beautiful snow.
Ah. I'm in northwest Georgia, in the southeastern US, and while our summers are plenty hot (91 degrees F, or 33 C right now), our winters get fairly cold, too. We only get a small amount of snow most years, and some years none, but plenty of dreary rain to... not really make up for it at all. :lol:
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

The Octopus
G-Grasper

Post by The Octopus »

My grandfather on my mother's side was executed by nazis for being a traitor.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

JAGzilla wrote:
VoyagerGoji wrote:
I live in Sydney, which is in the south-eastern part of Australia and it can get pretty cold. While it can't snow here, in winter it's only a few hours' drive from some beautiful snow.
Ah. I'm in northwest Georgia, in the southeastern US, and while our summers are plenty hot (91 degrees F, or 33 C right now), our winters get fairly cold, too. We only get a small amount of snow most years, and some years none, but plenty of dreary rain to... not really make up for it at all. :lol:
Right now as type, it's 11 degrees C (51.8 F), but earlier in the morning, it was much colder. We get plenty of sun though.

Added in 48 seconds:
The Octopus wrote:My grandfather on my mother's side was executed by nazis for being a traitor.
Sorry to hear that, especially because I have a very distant relative who was a Nazi.
For Emperor and Empire!

Chrispy_G
Gotengo Officer

Post by Chrispy_G »

Tested and declared to have a Gifted level IQ when I was in school. Positive that has been dulled a little bit in the many years since then :D

Related to Leslie Groves Jr, Director of the Manhattan Project.
"I'm saying a prayer, George. A prayer for the whole world."

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

I switched from the Manda forum style to the Biollante one. Get to keep my green without the blinding white background, get to keep a dark background that isn't just black or grey. Nice happy medium of color and dark.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Living Corpse wrote:I switched from the Manda forum style to the Biollante one. Get to keep my green without the blinding white background, get to keep a dark background that isn't just black or grey. Nice happy medium of color and dark.
Welcome to the club, son. 8-)

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

VoyagerGoji wrote:
JAGzilla wrote:
VoyagerGoji wrote:
Right now as type, it's 11 degrees C (51.8 F), but earlier in the morning, it was much colder. We get plenty of sun though.

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

:lol:
ROMG4 wrote:
VoyagerGoji wrote:
JAGzilla wrote:
:lol:

Added in 2 days 9 hours 29 minutes 41 seconds:
Epic Random Fact: I am going through a crisis!

My fragile heterosexuality has been shattered ever since looking at the Femboys. I can’t stop thinking about them, and I have searched them back up at least 3 more times.
For Emperor and Empire!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

VoyagerGoji wrote: Epic Random Fact: I am going through a crisis!

My fragile heterosexuality has been shattered ever since looking at the Femboys. I can’t stop thinking about them, and I have searched them back up at least 3 more times.
...Congratulations on finding out your Bi i guess?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Gigantis wrote:
VoyagerGoji wrote: Epic Random Fact: I am going through a crisis!

...Congratulations on finding out your Bi i guess?
Thanks? I didn’t know what thread to put this on, so I came here.

EDIT: Oh fuck! I gotta tell my gf. I think she’ll understand, and after some thinking, I still prefer women.
Last edited by Voyager on Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

My hetero-ness is slowly returning. This isn’t the first time I’ve tricked my self into thinking gay or bi. First time when I was ten.

A man can still say that a dude is sexy though, right? ‘Cus those dudes were good-looking.

Added in 9 minutes 22 seconds:
Well time for another round of DEFINITE facts.

-I have a craving a giant cookies.
-I pulled an uno reverse card on my teacher before the shutdown and he replied with “shit”.
-I play guitar and despise it.
-I hate most social media platforms.
-I have the Godzilla Monopoly.
For Emperor and Empire!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I get the French and Russian flags confused a ton.
Last edited by Gigantis on Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Before we got rid of cable. I would stay up until 1 to watch Courage the Cowardly Dog. Man I miss that show so much. Gonna have to get the series on disc.

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Before we got rid of cable. I would stay up until 1 to watch Courage the Cowardly Dog. Man I miss that show so much. Gonna have to get the series on disc.
Why not get the Boomerang streaming service? Its $4.99 a month, comes with no ads, and has the entire Courage the Cowardly Dog series along with pretty much the entire Hanna Barbara catalog (excluding some movies of course) in addition to several Cartoon network shows

Its got a 1 week free-trial
https://watch.boomerang.com/shows
Last edited by ROMG4 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I have small hands.

If I ever post a picture of me with a figure, you're likely to see my small hands.
For Emperor and Empire!

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Small tidbits on my YouTube life. I used to be a really big fan of blameitonjorge's content during my teen years, mostly because he likes creepy stuff and that was pretty much my entire motif. :P

As i grew up though, i found myself following him less and less because lost media and his mystery content really just didn't interest me that much anymore. And i have to be honest, one of his videos (followers of his channel might know which one i'm talking about) just struck me off as him being really stupid. Like, he could've actually gotten his entire channel deleted because of that video.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

When I was younger (think 13/14) I was really into the commentary community. Leafy in 2016 was my favourite and then Memeulous in 2017.
For Emperor and Empire!

tbeasley
EDF Instructor

Post by tbeasley »

I share a birthday with this asshole -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benito_Mussolini