Random facts about you

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Re: Random facts about you

Post by Kiryu2012 »

When I was a kid, I used to think the Carnotaurs from Disney's Dinosaur were dragons, since I'd never heard of carnotaurus beforehand.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

godzilla98rules
EDF Instructor

Post by godzilla98rules »

I recently discovered that I have ASD which I never was diagnosed for. It completely explains so many of the problems I have and I check off nearly every symptom on the list.
godzilla98rules's Digital Paintings & More: http://godzilla98artworks.weebly.com/index.html
GeekyAustin: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQloD4 ... EJpzdZq3ag

Resized Image Resized Image

R.I.P. George Root III

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Lately I've been rather obsessed over grizzly and Kodiak bears. I don't know what it is to me that differ them from other brown bear species maybe its their ties to indigenous people how they saw them as an symbol of power and strength and some myths where they were linked to the Spirit World.

Awesome animals. ^_^
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

The thumb on my right hand is weird.

I mean it doesn't hurt or anything but it's like i'm double jointed on that one and not double jointed on my left thumb. I can easily pop it in and out as i please.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

HedorahIsBestGirl
Gotengo Officer

Post by HedorahIsBestGirl »

Throughout my life I've transformed from the worst of the worst picky kids into a pseudo-gourmet. From the age of three to twelve, my diet literally consisted of PBJ sandwiches, mac and cheese, chicken nuggets, hot dogs and pancakes. I would only eat healthy foods and non-fried chicken at great protest, I would douse steak in ketchup, I wouldn't touch anything saucy or spicy. I got a little better throughout my teenage years, but I didn't really improve until I went off to college.

Fast forward six years, and I'm a connoisseur of quality meals, especially seafood. I'm in love with anything that comes out of the ocean, with the lone exception of salmon (one of the very few things I've never come around on, along with cauliflower). I've gone from thinking black pepper was too spicy to making Indian and Mexican dishes with spice blends and hot peppers that are sometimes too much for my family. When my wallet allows it, I like to treat myself to a good steak dinner and I wouldn't even dream of defiling it with ketchup, or any other condiment. Another favorite treat of mine is raw oysters, and I've become a real snob who only eats the best varieties; funny to think I wouldn't even touch fried fish until I was thirteen.

Moral of the story is, picky kids don't always stay picky. I was an especially stubborn case and I'm now kicking myself for all the years I wasted by not eating delicious foods that I love now.
Last edited by HedorahIsBestGirl on Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The wisest words ever spoken on TK: "When I Saw The Showa Movie's white My Friend's They seid WTF is This Your showing Me to Men Fighting In suit's they found At party city Butt when I Showed Them The Heisei film's they thoght They where pritty fun To Watch"

:Godzilla68: and :Anguirus: were never really friends.

:Hedorah: is best girl, :Baragon: is best boy

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

The white marks on the orcas face I used to confuse and thought were their eyes.

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:The white marks on the orcas face I used to confuse and thought were their eyes.
You're not alone. Still to this day I tend to think they are the eyes, even though I know they're not.
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

G-Matt wrote:You're not alone. Still to this day I tend to think they are the eyes, even though I know they're not.
Ha ha same with me. When I see pictures of them or look them up I still tend to think those are their eyes at first. :lol:

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Hey, so I'm not alone. :lol: I know, logically, that the white marks aren't eyes, but they're located where eyes would be, and the actual eyes are small, dark, and hard to see at a distance. So my mind just processes the white marks as eyes every single time I see them.

Also, this kind of makes you realize how effective the 'eye spots' on moth (and Mothra) wings must be. We humans have the brainpower to understand that eyes don't go on wings, but for a bird or other predator with far less intelligence, that ruse probably does trip them right up.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

For whatever reason, my family thinks I look like a frog and refer to me as one.

At age 6, I thought Ned Flanders and Lenny Leonard were the same character just because they both wore green.
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

You can find me elsewhere here: https://linktr.ee/AllosaurHouse

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

^ On a similar note, at the age of roughly five, I called Ian Malcolm "the black guy" due to his mostly black outfit in the original JP. I confused the hell out of my parents. :lol:
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

I honestly don't understand why we don't wash our money. We all know money is filthy, we all (should) wash our hands after handling it, the next logical step would be to wash money. Most paper currency isn't even paper, it's some kind of cloth and we've all accidentally washed money when we throw our clothes in the washing machine and dryer without knowing we had bills in there till later.

Leviarex
JXSDF Technician

Post by Leviarex »

I know I'm far from alone on this but, I consider 'Fright Night' (1985) the best Non-Dracula Vampire movie.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Leviarex wrote:I know I'm far from alone on this but, I consider 'Fright Night' (1985) the best Non-Dracula Vampire movie.
I'd make it a tie with Martin, but, yeah, straight-up classic.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

I'm all for exploring space and the ocean, I kind of wish we had more focus on exploring the underworld as well. Most of the ocean is unexplored, that's two-thirds of our planet's surface new life is being found in the depths all the time, so imagine what lies miles in the ground under our feet. We haven't gotten very far underground. I believe if we invested in making machines that can dig & withstand the extreme environments humans can't, we could find pockets of lifeforms we've never imagined in a million years.

Heck we've found new forms of life underground pockets under the ice sheets of the poles. And some think there might be evidence of a lost civilization under Antarctica's ice as satellites have spotted an anomaly under the ice when mapping the continent.

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

Living Corpse wrote:And some think there might be evidence of a lost civilization under Antarctica's ice as satellites have spotted an anomaly under the ice when mapping the continent.

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

ROMG4 wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:And some think there might be evidence of a lost civilization under Antarctica's ice as satellites have spotted an anomaly under the ice when mapping the continent.
NO!
I'm sure there's no aliens, predators or ancient eldritch horror down there, probably just frozen corpses of ancient men.
Last edited by BlankAccount on Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

Living Corpse wrote:
ROMG4 wrote:
NO!
I'm sure there's no aliens, predators or ancient eldritch horror down there, probably just frozen corpses of ancient men.
And how could you possibly know that, unless you've--

Oh No
Last edited by ROMG4 on Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

ROMG4 wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:
ROMG4 wrote: NO!

Oh No
Honestly I think an ancient pyramid is one of the lesser weird things we can find down there. They found a worm that lives in the ice and they found a second lava pool/bed. That last thing is pretty rare, I think only 7 are known to exist in the whole world and Antarctica has two of them. Also Nazi's had a base there.
Last edited by BlankAccount on Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

Living Corpse wrote:
ROMG4 wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:

Oh No
Honestly I think an ancient pyramid is one of the lesser weird things we can find down there. They found a worm that lives in the ice and they found a second lava pool/bed. That last thing is pretty rare, I think only 7 are known to exist in the whole world and Antarctica has two of them. Also Nazi's had a base there.

:P