The Official Looking for this Thread

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

Re: The Official Looking for this Thread

Post by DirektorSplennic »

Birdman wrote: Can someone identify this Godzilla figure?
It looks like some sort of funky colored version of the Y-MSF Godzilla 1962 sculpt
Last edited by DirektorSplennic on Fri May 31, 2019 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DoubleDam21
G-Grasper

Post by DoubleDam21 »

Now that I got Godzilla 2014 steelbook and Godzilla KOTM steelbook on preorder I'm looking to get Kong Skull Island steelbook as well if anyone would be willing to help.

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

I'm trying to find the Prime 1 Studio Gamera vinyl statue in stock anywhere...

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzilla Vinyl Mania »

ApexOversteer wrote:I'm trying to find the Prime 1 Studio Gamera vinyl statue in stock anywhere...
Looks like you can buy it from Prime 1 directly. Says low stock remaining
https://www.prime1studio.com/gamera-gam ... -01vs.html
Resized Image
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Post by master_of_monsters »

I'm looking for a zilla in a more theropod stance
your source of self destruction

DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

master_of_monsters wrote:I'm looking for a zilla in a more theropod stance
This older X-Plus one is kinda cool. I'm not sure where to purchase one though.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Birdman wrote:Image

Can someone identify this Godzilla figure?
Yeah, that's mine. Like, legit my figure. And picture. :D

https://www.tohokingdom.com/toys/godzil ... _ymsf.html

MAYBE if ya'll would pay attention to the main site. :P

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

MM Raids Again wrote:
Birdman wrote:Image

Can someone identify this Godzilla figure?
Yeah, that's mine. Like, legit my figure. And picture. :D

https://www.tohokingdom.com/toys/godzil ... _ymsf.html

MAYBE if ya'll would pay attention to the main site. :P
I saw it was from TK when I found it on google images. I wanted the best picture of that figure, and that was it.

KingKaiju
Futurian

Post by KingKaiju »

Where's a reliable place to buy vinyl kits?

DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

Anyone know where I can get a decent Rhedosaurus figure, preferably in the 6 inch scale, if one exists.

davezilla
Yojimbo

Post by davezilla »

Hoping someone here can help me. I am looking to buy (possibly trade for) any Zone Fighter toys/monsters. Anyone have any sitting on their shelves not really needing any more help me out please!!!!
I need a cool signature....*sobs into pillow*

Ashram52
Monarch Researcher

Post by Ashram52 »

I’m looking for a Godzilla hyper figure.

Specifically, the ‘GMK Godzilla’ from the battle mini G. I have the Baragon from the set already. Looking to spend $20-$30 dollars, maybe a little more if necessary. Best price I’ve found is about $45 on E-bay for both Godzilla and Baragon together, but I don’t really want a Baragon double.

I Didn’t find anything in Amazon, Claw mark toys doesn’t appear to have one, and the other eBay listings I found had it listed with a bunch of other figures and were quite pricey. Regrettably, they were all unwilling to sell it separately. Is there another online store I should try?

Need this figure for a Special Project for the forum. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Added in 4 days 3 hours 10 minutes 19 seconds:
Nevermind, just went ahead and overpaid for it.
Custom Godzilla Modeler

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Looking for a decent Super X. Something that might scale decently with the upcoming Yuji Sakai 1984.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:Looking for a decent Super X. Something that might scale decently with the upcoming Yuji Sakai 1984.
The Sakai '84 is listed as being 29cm tall (11.5 inches). With Godzilla being 80 meters (~260 feet) in '84, that means you're looking for something between 1/250 to 1/260 scale.

The Super X was 27 meters in '84, at 1/250 scale that's 10.8cm (4.25inches).

Monsters in Motion has a 3 inch long, one piece Super X resin model listed for $24.99

https://www.monstersinmotion.com/cart/a ... p-501.html

Jetty_Jags
G-Grasper

Post by Jetty_Jags »

Hey I'm pretty new to this and would like some advice. I'm disappointed that I missed out on the 1954 sh monsterarts figure when it was still in general production, and am looking to find on (preferably new) at a reasonable price. But besides ebay, where do I look? Are there any sites where a really good deal may pop up every once and a while? Do these things even happen, or is the general market price I see not going to fluctuate much?
He Jock it Made of Steel

NickMockoviak
GPN Volunteer

Post by NickMockoviak »

Jetty_Jags wrote:Hey I'm pretty new to this and would like some advice. I'm disappointed that I missed out on the 1954 sh monsterarts figure when it was still in general production, and am looking to find on (preferably new) at a reasonable price. But besides ebay, where do I look? Are there any sites where a really good deal may pop up every once and a while? Do these things even happen, or is the general market price I see not going to fluctuate much?
I would look in Facebook groups. I recently bought a SHMA Godzilla 1995 "Rebirth" figure with all accessories (no box) for a really good price. If on eBay, look and see if some buyers are willing to take offers or look for the figure loose. You can also look into trading if that suits you as well.

Added in 5 minutes 47 seconds:
Here's what I'm looking for at the moment:

SHMA Godzilla 2002
SHMA Godzilla 1999/2000
SHMA Mechagodzilla 1974

On the lookout for:
Revoltech Gigan
Revoletch Mothra
Revoltech Rodan

This is what I have an am looking to off-load:
Bandai 1991 Godzilla 370 mm w/box

I have some old X-Plus resin statues from 2002ish: 1954, 1955 w/Anguirus, 1964, 1989.

KingKaiju
Futurian

Post by KingKaiju »

Not looking for a particular figure, but are there any US retailers that sell T's Facto kits?

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Some of my biggest targets that have eluded me for well over a year... or two, or even three.

Marmit 2004 Anguirus. VERY rare from what I can tell. Willing to do $150 if I can afford it once I come across one.

Evolution Toys Zone Fighter. Won't spend more than $100 on one.

X-Plus DVD Exclusive Gwangi - Can be found on E-Bay for well over $100, but its a rather small figure. Listings on Mandrake are only around $20, thus I refuse to pay more than $50 for one. Playing the waiting game on this one.

Art Storm Gigass. All seem to hover around $80-$100, I just never seem to be able to score one before its sold. -_-

M1 Gorgo and Mother set. Got one some years ago, but the damn mail lost the package between Japan and the US. I managed to get a full refund, but haven't been lucky enough to stumble across one for sale in a long time.

M1 Reptilicus

I love the handful of SIC Kamen Riders I own and I REALLY want their one time dip into the Ultra verse. Its a two figure set with types A and B of our hero. Just can't find it for sale... :(

Been looking for a Marusan Gamera 1999 for a few years now. Decided to settle for a Marusan Gamera 1995 a while ago, but I still keep my eyes peeled for this guy.

And, finally...

X-Plus Five King. The only Ultra kaiju I want in X-Plus form. I'd shell out $250 for one if I could find one when I have the money for one. Sadly, that just hasn't happened yet.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

The_Human_Vapor
Yojimbo

Post by The_Human_Vapor »

Is anyone looking for a NECA Rodan? I was accidentally sent two by GameStop. I'm looking to swap it for a Bandai Movie Monsters Series figure, or a NECA Atomic
Blast 2001, Burning, or NES Godzilla. Will even swap for 6 inch PlayMates Kong.
Have a spare NECA Rodan 2019 in box, DM me if interested.