The Official Looking for this Thread

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Reldn
Yojimbo

Re: Official looking for this thread

Post by Reldn »

Thanks for the links to the Gigan and Grand Ghidorah figures! May have to jump on that Ghidorah figure if it's still around when I next get paid.

Hellblaze
JXSDF Technician

Post by Hellblaze »

Looking for the last comic of Dark Horse of Godzilla series. Issue I'm missing is Dark Horse Classics Terror of Godzilla #6. I seem to not find it anywhere and EBay has none. Any other sites that have this issue for a good price? Mint to Near Mint if possible.

JVM
Xilien Halfling

Post by JVM »

6.5" MECHA-GODZILLA 1974 (Bandai U. S. A.)
I'm a completist and even though I have the Japanese MG75 I still want this figure. Having a hard time locating it for a good price but hoping Bandai Creation'll be reissuing it in 2012. Even sent in a mention of the figure's slight rarity in my recent e-mail to the company.

12" GIGAN '04 (Bandai U. S. A.)
Hunting my local Toys R Us for the current issue of it. Not paying $50 online for what's $15-$20 at Toys R Us, even if it's hard to find.

6" KING GHIDORAH w/ SOUND (Trendmasters)
These pop up on eBay somewhat frequently but the prices vary a lot and I haven't really paid much attention to this particular figure in a while.

VINYL PARA-BABY VARAN (Marmit)
Don't really care about variant, just needs to be painted. I was pointed to one on eBay by Cpt. Akiton but due to family problems on the day the auction ended I never entered a bid. Keeping my eyes out for a resurface of it.

6" TITANOSAURUS (Bandai)
More of an issue of price than locating it, so to speak. I'm a pretty cheap bastard an it's hard to find this guy for a decent price, not to mention he jumps up about $20 a year. (I remember passing up a $35 one that was JUST out of my reach at the time *sigh*)
I used to be a lot more optimistic and outgoing, believe it or not. I used to actually be passionate about this stuff.

Creature22
EDF Instructor

Post by Creature22 »

If anyone is selling or can help me find any of these for a good price I would gladly appreciate it. :)

Trendmasters 10" Spacegodzilla
Trendmasters 10" King Ghidorah
Trendmasters Repaint 40th Box Set (at least for a cheap price)

EDIT

Acquired a Spacegodzilla and a King Ghidorah. As for the repaint set, I'll keep looking around.
Last edited by Creature22 on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

JVM
Xilien Halfling

Post by JVM »

Creature22 wrote:If anyone is selling or can help me find any of these for a good price I would gladly appreciate it. :)

Trendmasters 10" Spacegodzilla
Trendmasters 10" King Ghidorah
Trendmasters Repaint 40th Box Set (at least for a cheap price)
The last one I've seen on eBay many times, but it depends what you mean by cheap price. Usually see it for around $60 or more.
I used to be a lot more optimistic and outgoing, believe it or not. I used to actually be passionate about this stuff.

Creature22
EDF Instructor

Re: Official "Looking For This" Thread

Post by Creature22 »

I'm willing to pay under 50 or 40 for it. Otherwise it isn't worth it (I mean come on they're just toys after all). I've considered trying to get them all seperately but that wonderful orange Godzilla never pops up alone. But I've wanted the set since I was a kid so it would be nice to have.

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

The full set appears on Ebay?

I used to have the original paint job set, and I ADORED it. I still have a picture of me opening it up on xmas hanging in my room...

I would love to have that set again... much more so then the 10" trendmasters I am constantly looking for. I got paid friday, and I was gonna get that guy too, but now that I am remembered of the Wars 40th anniversary set... hmmmmm.
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

Creature22
EDF Instructor

Post by Creature22 »

I think there's a regular version currently up for bid on eBay but ending soon (cheap from last time I checked though). I really want the repaint figures though. The big ones are great too, and I really would like to get King Ghidorah and Spacegodzilla, but I just can't find any good deals or listings.

kaijukurt
EDF Instructor

Post by kaijukurt »

JVM wrote:12" GIGAN '04 (Bandai U. S. A.)
Hunting my local Toys R Us for the current issue of it. Not paying $50 online for what's $15-$20 at Toys R Us, even if it's hard to find.
Check out Toys R' us' website! It's just 23 dollars there! And there's plenty in stock too!
Formerly known as kurtzilla

Qaenos
GPN Volunteer

Post by Qaenos »

I'm looking for a X-Plus Rick Boy Edition Godzilla 1973.

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

Creature22 wrote:I think there's a regular version currently up for bid on eBay but ending soon (cheap from last time I checked though). I really want the repaint figures though. The big ones are great too, and I really would like to get King Ghidorah and Spacegodzilla, but I just can't find any good deals or listings.
I saw that... but there are too many people watching it that i wouldn't bid.

You can always buy the regular set and then have a proffesional paint them for you... But I get that that wouldn't be the same.
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

Creature22
EDF Instructor

Post by Creature22 »

Yeah. I'll probably find it though. I'd reccommend bidding, the oppurtunity may not come up again.

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

Oh it will... might not be for a long time... but it will...

and even if it doesn't, I can buy the figures independently.

king_ghidorah
EDF Instructor

Post by king_ghidorah »

Rocket Pro Gamera 95

Yujin Gamera set

kaijukurt
EDF Instructor

Post by kaijukurt »

king_ghidorah wrote:Rocket Pro Gamera 95
I think there are a number of these up for sale on ebay.

king_ghidorah
EDF Instructor

Post by king_ghidorah »

kaijukurt wrote:
king_ghidorah wrote:Rocket Pro Gamera 95
I think there are a number of these up for sale on ebay.

I don't see any at the moment :(

kaijukurt
EDF Instructor

Post by kaijukurt »

Whoops. My mistake then. But there are some RocketPro Gamera figures on ebay, am I right?

king_ghidorah
EDF Instructor

Post by king_ghidorah »

kaijukurt wrote:Whoops. My mistake then. But there are some RocketPro Gamera figures on ebay, am I right?
Yes but not the orignal 95 figure with the normal paint scheme...I've come close to getting this figure twice recently to no avail

Hellblaze
JXSDF Technician

Post by Hellblaze »

Creature22 wrote:I'm willing to pay under 50 or 40 for it. Otherwise it isn't worth it (I mean come on they're just toys after all). I've considered trying to get them all seperately but that wonderful orange Godzilla never pops up alone. But I've wanted the set since I was a kid so it would be nice to have.
The orange Goji there is awesome looking kinda reminds you of the Meltdown Goji :D

SJM925
E.S.P.Spy

Post by SJM925 »

A cheap Movie Monster Series Hedorah. I need one REALLY bad, and I need it soon, and I don't have too much money to spend on figures right now.