Japan New or Future Kaijū Toy Releases

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Japan New or Future Kaijū Toy Releases

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

What the title says. New or future kaijū releases from Japan. Most likey I will not focus on anything Bandai. Most of you keep up to date with that stuff anyways. I will also list on occasion neo-kaij toys.

Recent July 24, 2011 Wonder Festival Exclusive

M-ICHIGO aka M1GO WF releases:

Hipporito Seijin. Cost 6,000 yen. Limited to only 50 pieces. Comes with a mini Ultraman Ace.

Guts Seijin. Cost 5,000 yen. Limited to only 50 pieces.

Velekron. Cost 6,000 yen. Limited to only 50 pieces. Comes with a mini Ultraman plane.

Akiko Fuji. Cost 5,000 yen. Limited to 30 pieces. Based is signed by the Actress.

Lucky Fun Bag grabs. 10,000 yen per bag with any of these random figures. Limited to 50 bags.

=====================================================================================

BULLMARK

Hydra. Cost 6300 yen. September 2011 release date. Reissue of the classic mold from the 70s.

Snowgon. Cost 6300 yen. September 2011 release date. Reissue of the classic mold from the 70s.

=======================================================================

ART SPIRITS

Heisei Gamera Arc Trading Figure Gekizou Series. Approx 4.7 inches in height. A case contains 6 figures in blind box. Total of 5 figures to collect. 1 is a special chase figure. Cost 8,572 yen. Sculpted by Hiroyuki Maeda.

Chase figure is the Nightmare Gamera from the 3rd movie:

===================================================================================

BEAR MODEL

Bear Model collaboration with Medicom Project 1/6 as online exclusive. Each one sold seperately.

Sanda. Cost 6,800 yen. Height 23 cm. August 7, 2011 release date.

Gaira. Cost 6,800 yen. Height 23 cm. August 7, 2011 release date.

Last edited by Kaiju no Mura on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:22 pm, edited 8 times in total.
SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!

Godz
G-Force Personnel

Re: Japan New or Future Kaijū Releases

Post by Godz »

I want those Gargantuas!
SAVE_US.GDZ

EikoHarvey
Monarch Researcher

Post by EikoHarvey »

/DoeswantGameras
TK's self-proclaimed Green Lantern
Godzilla VS the Sea Monster is my favorite movie. I'm that guy.

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

I've been watching these releases for a month now. I don't think they're wastes of time.
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

ElijahSky
Monarch Researcher

Post by ElijahSky »

I love those Gameras, I'd like to know where I can find them.

Everything else there made me want to claw my eyes out.

Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

ElijahSky wrote:I love those Gameras, I'd like to know where I can find them.

Everything else there made me want to claw my eyes out.
A few places online have them for pre-order right now. But they are only selling it as a case of 6. Some recommend places are Hobby Search Japan, Amiami, and Hobby Link Japan. All are offering a small discount between 5-10%.

==========================================================================

GIGABRAIN

Hedorah. Wonder Festival July 24, 2011 Exclusive. Cost 12,600 yen. 30cm height.

Hedorah. Wonder Festival July 24, 2011 Exclusive. Cost 12,600 yen. 30cm height.
SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!

ElijahSky
Monarch Researcher

Post by ElijahSky »

Thanks for the info!

Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

Jomei wrote:Now... is the case of six the 8,000-some yen, or is it that much per figure?
That price is for a case of 6. Not individually.
SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!

tymon
Futurian

Post by tymon »

Wow, nice Gameras. I might have to look into those as well, decent price too..
JAGzilla wrote:And then there was The Giant Condor. He...seemed very dedicated to what he was doing?

kaijukurt
EDF Instructor

Post by kaijukurt »

Glad to see that Gamera merchandise is still being made! The Hedorahs look very attractive, too.
Formerly known as kurtzilla

Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

CAST COMPANY LTD

Gabara. Cost 3,675 yen. Height 8 cm. Late July 2011. Polystone resin.

Flying Rodan. Cost 3,675 yen. Length 11 cm. Late July 2011. Polystone resin.

========================================================================================================

MUTANT VINYL HARDCORE

Enma (Judge of the Dead). Head sculpted by Kaji-san of Blobpus. This will be the first color release painted by Blobpus. Release date TBA.

======================================================================================================

ART SPIRITS

Before Art Spirits release their Trading Figure Gekizou -Heisei Gamera Arc-series in late September. The 4 standard version from that set had a early release at Wonder Festival on July 24, 2011 as resin unbuilt and unpainted kits with individual box identifying them which comes with a small wooden base. Limited edition of 10 each were made and sold for 5,500 yen each at the show.

*Update on the future Trading Figure Gekizou Series -Heisei Gamera Arc-. If you buy a case which contains 6 blind boxes, you will get the 4 standard versions but it is not 100% guarantee. The chase figure of the Nightmare Gamera will not be contain in each case. Unknown yet what the ratio is per case for the chase. Most likey it will be tough to get. Per Art Spirits suggested retail price to sell them individually blind box will be 1,500 yen (approx $18).

Prototype mock up preview of some of the figures:

================================================================================================

X-PLUS/RIC

Originally released and sold at Wonder Festival on July 24, 2011. X-Plus put aside a limited amount of this Wonder Festival exclusive to be sold directly thru their Rick Boy Shop. Sale starts July 27 at 6 pm Japan time.

SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!

JVM
Xilien Halfling

Post by JVM »

The Rodan and Gamera look a mazing. The Gabara... looks as awesome as Gabara can look
I used to be a lot more optimistic and outgoing, believe it or not. I used to actually be passionate about this stuff.

ElijahSky
Monarch Researcher

Post by ElijahSky »

^Agreed, I'd like to get more info on those statues.

Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

ElijahSky wrote:^Agreed, I'd like to get more info on those statues.
They are more like small ornaments.

===============================================================================

T-FACTO

1962 Godzilla. Cost 33,000 yen (Approx $399) + S&H. Resin garage kit approx 30 cm in height and 56 cm in length with total 31 parts. Late July/Early August release. Sales directly from T-Facto. Early order submissions to T-Facto by July 31 Japan time will get the discounted price from them of 29,500 yen (approx $357) + S&H.

=====================================================================================

KONATSU x MAX TOY COMPANY

Future preview of the kaiju Negora with fish accessory designed by female artist Konatsu-san. Toy collaboration with Max Toy Company to be released by them. Sculpted by Makino-san of TTToys Japan. Will be made in Japan. Release date TBA.

This guy is a true representation of the word "kaiju." The word kaiju came to term around the mid Edo period and was used to describe animals that were strange and fantastic looking which had magical powers.

SUPER7

Taoking. First release of Taoking (color midnight blue version) release at the July 2011 SDCC for the price of $95. Sculpted by Satoshi Kondo of Cosmo Liquid Garage Toy Maker. Made in Japan. Picture shown is of the future second color version. Release date TBA.

Character based on Geof Darrow illustration from the Frank Miller 1995 Dark Horse comic books "The Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot." The second color version of Taoking is a true representation of his colors in the comic.

SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!

kaijukurt
EDF Instructor

Post by kaijukurt »

Kaiju no Mura wrote: What the title says. New or future kaijū releases from Japan. Most likey I will not focus on anything Bandai. Most of you keep up to date with that stuff anyways. I will also list on occasion neo-kaij toys.

Wow, where do you get all the news about these releases? Good job!

Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

kaijukurt wrote:Wow, where do you get all the news about these releases? Good job!
A magic crystal ball, jk. :lol: Directly from the companies.

============================================================================================

BULLMARK

Bullmark released 2 limited exclusives at the Wonder Festival held on July 24th. Limited resales first come first serve for mail orders are being offer on these 2 exclusive that just went on their online shop on July 28. Planned shipping date mid August 2011.

1974 Mechagodzilla. Made of black vinly mold. Height 29 cm packaged in window box. Cost 12,600 yen + 1,000 yen S&H in Japan only (Total approx $165).

Kingsaurus III. Cost 6300 yen + 700 yen S&H in Japan only (Total approx $85)

==========================================================================================

X-PLUS

Ultraman Type A vs Alien Baltan Statue. Cost 35,700 yen (approx $430). This will be a Kotobukiya limited edition shop exclusive with a production run of 100 pieces. Release date TBA.

Last edited by Kaiju no Mura on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

Kaiju no Mura wrote:Image
Mechagodzilla with nipples?
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

Kaiju no Mura
Interpol Agent

Post by Kaiju no Mura »

Showa Gyaos wrote:Mechagodzilla with nipples?
:lol: Plastic missles fit in those holes which shoot out.

================================================================================================

ELEGAB

Back in March 2011 Nari-san had drawn three different cyborg kaiju pictures and posted them on this blog. A few months later he created a poll for people to choose out of the 3 what his next kaiju release should be. This is the winner:

Uploaded today on his blog, he posted 2 teaser photos of his work in progess on the mold. Future release date TBA.

==========================================================================================

CHARACTER CONTENT PRODUCTION (CCP)

Gamera 2 (Pre-Discharge Plasma Blast Color Ver). Reissue mold with new color. Cost 6,825 yen (approx US $82). Expected release late 3rd or mid 4th quarter.

Gamera 2 (Plasma Charge Ver). Reissue mold with new color. Cost 5,250 yen (approx $63). Expected release late 3rd or mid 4th quarter.

Gamera (Flight Form Version) w/stand. Choice of back flames with LED lights or NO LED. Cost with LED is 6,825 yen (approx $82). Cost with NO LED 6,300 yen (approx $76). Expected release late 3rd or mid 4th quarter.

Chandora 2 figure Set. Undamage Chandora has LED for eyes. Set cost 25,200 yen (approx $305). Height 30 cm.

*Also the unhurt Chandora is sold individually for 14,490 yen ($175) with LED eyes. Or 12,600 yen ($152) with NO LED.

Red King and Both Chandora Set. Cost 37800 yen (approx $457).

=====================================================================
*ADDED JULY 29, 2011

MUTANT VINYL HARDCORE UPDATE

Enma is now up for preoder directly from Blobpus only. Cost 12,800 yen + S&H. International buyers welcome. Payment by Paypal. Order deadline August 7 Japan Time.

http://blog.goo.ne.jp/blobpus-mm/e/fb60 ... 6c99e80716

======================================================================================

*ADDED July 30, 2011

MARMIT

Gorosaurus. Cost 5,250 yen (approx $63.50). Height 23 cm. Shop Limited. Release date late November 2011.

GMK Godzilla. Cost 5,250 yen (approx $63.50). Height 23 cm. Shop Limited. Release date late November 2011.

TG9

Preview of future release of TG9 Japan new kaiju "Sqalone." Release date TBA.

SHUT UP AND KAIJŪ!

kaijukurt
EDF Instructor

Post by kaijukurt »

I love this thread! Keep up the good work!

MechaGamera
Monsterland Worker

Post by MechaGamera »

Made me pre order the Gamera 6 piece blind set.