What Toy Did You Just Buy?

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Re: What Toy Did You Just Buy?

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

SHFA Kamen Rider Sigma

SHFA Mole Amazonz

Bandai Ultraman the Next

Iwakura Baragon

Art Storm Jirass

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Pre-ordered the Godzilla HG D+ gashapon Vol.3 4-Pack from HLJ. Don't even know what's in it, but for $20, I'm game...

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

MandaSaurus wrote:Pre-ordered the Godzilla HG D+ gashapon Vol.3 4-Pack from HLJ. Don't even know what's in it, but for $20, I'm game...
It'll have Rodan and Mothra from KOTM, a Kiryu (which actually looks like a cool sculpt) and a Godzilla.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:
MandaSaurus wrote:Pre-ordered the Godzilla HG D+ gashapon Vol.3 4-Pack from HLJ. Don't even know what's in it, but for $20, I'm game...
It'll have Rodan and Mothra from KOTM, a Kiryu (which actually looks like a cool sculpt) and a Godzilla.
I thought that the Vol.2 set had the Kiryu, and I thought that the HG DX set had Rodan and Mothra, along with a Mothra Larva? I saw a photo of an advertisement, that said "02", and THAT set had a Goji, a Kiryu, a Rose Biollante, and a Showa Hedorah...

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

MandaSaurus wrote:
LSD Jellyfish wrote:
I thought that the Vol.2 set had the Kiryu, and I thought that the HG DX set had Rodan and Mothra, along with a Mothra Larva? I saw a photo of an advertisement, that said "02", and THAT set had a Goji, a Kiryu, a Rose Biollante, and a Showa Hedorah...
Whoops, my bad, you’re correct!
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzilla Vinyl Mania »

As part of my future box day, I grabbed an Xplus '33 boxed vinyl Kong on Yahoo Japan auctions. Might be it for that box with the 3 figures so far unless I find something worthwhile. In other news, my Bandai '84 & '64 memorial box auction deal fell through because of a jackass seller. Got my money back though. I'll pass on looking for them '84 since I repainted the bootleg '84 and I now ordered the Xplus standard '84 Sakai.
Found a '64 Bandai memorial box on yahoo japan for decent price. Now the box is full.
Last edited by Godzilla Vinyl Mania on Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Resized Image
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Well, for $20, I'll be getting four Godzilla balls( lol ). One will contain G89, one Kiryu, one Rose Biollante, and one - best of all - Showa Hedorah! I've always thought that Showa Heddy never got enough toy love, esp at the gashapon level, so I'm really looking forward to this one...

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Box day has arrived:
Xplus '33 King Kong vinyl.
Bandai '75 Godzilla (Toy Dreams set)
Bandai '64 Godzilla (50th Memorial box)
Bandai '54 Godzilla (Retro 65th anniversary)
Resized Image
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

GojiDude95
Interpol Agent

Post by GojiDude95 »

Godzilla Vinyl Mania wrote:Box day has arrived:
I'm really digging the looks on that 54 and this coming from a dude who doesn't collect vinyls. At least not yet. :lol:

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

GojiDude95 wrote:
Godzilla Vinyl Mania wrote:Box day has arrived:
I'm really digging the looks on that 54 and this coming from a dude who doesn't collect vinyls. At least not yet. :lol:
Yeah the color scheme (vinyl color & paint) is impressive and stands out considering I already have 2 other versions of the sculpt (1st edition G-15 MMS & smoke). This one definitely is the best.
Resized Image

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

Godzilla Vinyl Mania wrote:Bandai '75 Godzilla (Toy Dreams set)
That one is a magnificent figure. One of my all-time favaorite 6" BANDAI Godzilla vinyls.

Your pic reminded me that I have to free it from its' boxy prison in the attic and put it back on display sooner than later! :g2k:
Size DOES matter!

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Petezilla wrote:
Godzilla Vinyl Mania wrote:Bandai '75 Godzilla (Toy Dreams set)
That one is a magnificent figure. One of my all-time favaorite 6" BANDAI Godzilla vinyls.

Your pic reminded me that I have to free it from its' boxy prison in the attic and put it back on display sooner than later! :g2k:
"Attica, Attica"...
I do like the '75 better than the '74 and I wanted to make sure I had all the suit versions covered in the collection so it's win/win pick up for me.
Resized Image

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Bandai Little Godzilla
Neca Godzilla 1964
Sh Figuarts King Piccolo

Added in 3 days 16 hours 45 minutes 39 seconds:
My Gigantic G19 is ordered and paid for.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Picked up a Lightning Collection Goldar last week, just to test out the line and have something for when (hopefully) they release a similarly scaled Megazord and Dragon Zord.

Iwakura Godzilla 1966, Cretaceous King Ghidorah with T-Rex and Crab Destoroyah.

- NECA Laser Shot Predator
- Friday the 13th Part 6 Jason
- Alien Resurrection Xenomorph

Evolution Toys REDMAN!!!!! God forbid a Toy Story event happens when I'm not home. All my collection is going to be D-E-A-D.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Neca Fire Godzilla
Resized Image

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Two more...

Micro Destoroyah. I believe this is a custom figure, but I couldn't resist. Detail and colors look amazing, and it's pretty big at six inches.

Bandai 6" Godzilla '54 Retro

Quote of the Year:

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

All my new stuff and a couple I forgot to post prior. Only thing I'm waiting on is my Xplus Gigantic G19 which hasn't even left Japan yet.

Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!

Petezilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by Petezilla »

Godzilla Vinyl Mania wrote:Neca Fire Godzilla
It does look quite good actually.
Size DOES matter!

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Bandai Memorial box disguised '75 Godzilla. Neca boxed '54 Godzilla. Also, broke down and preordered '64 Neca Godzilla. In hand posted pics looked somewhat better than original pics. Still that grandma chest bothers me.
Resized Image

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Will open him when I get home in the morning!

Added in 1 day 33 minutes 50 seconds: