Display Your Collection

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
User avatar
All_Humans_Must_Die
G-Grasper
Posts: 1367
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:32 am

Re: Display Your Collection

Postby All_Humans_Must_Die » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:58 am

All_Humans_Must_Die wrote:MY ARMY OF TINY GIANTS
8"
Neca
Cherno Alpha (Reactor broke first day after he arrived, Damn you gravity and your cursed desk dives!)
Leatherback
Bandai
GMK Goji japan import (Love this version and how mean he is :D)
7"
Neca
Gipsy Danger (BD lost 1 sword -_- very dissapointed)
Crimson Typhoon (My Faveorite jaeger because shes the only one whose design doesnt look somewhat human)
Striker Eureka (Like the jaeger hate the pilot)
6"
Neca
Knifehead (My first Pacific rim Figure ever, I shall obtain the larger one after trespasser because out of the two he is the least desired and wont get expensive very fast)
Bandai
Final Wars Rodan
Final Wars Anguirus
Ultraman Cosmos (DAMN FIXED POSE)
5"
Kaiyodo
Revoltech Gaiking open face variant
Bandai
Robot Spirits Eva 02 Beast Mode (my favorite version of Eva 02 so crazy in the film)
Robot spirits Gafran (I picked him up because he can turn into a robot dragon which i thought was cool)
3" (skipped 4" because I have none)
Bandai
Rainbow Mothra (3"when standing on her front legs not to be confused with wingspan
Playmates
2005 King Kong (I call him Tiny Kong becuse hes so small compared to my other monsters and mechs still badass none the less)
Hasbro
TRU exclusive Spinosaurus Dino Battler (His name is Steve because he has a green striped tail, I still have the raptor he came with but when i look at both of em it makes the raptor look unnaturally huge or makes Steve look unnaturally small, so I put Steve with Tiny Kong because whats a King Kong without a dino to wrestle?)


UPDATE:
Neca 24" Godzilla 2014 (replaced my vinyls for this titan)
I lost ultraman cosmos
Revoltech Gurren Lagann
Revoltech Enki
Revoltech Lazengann
Revoltech Jinouga
Robot Damashii Gundam Titus
a Growlmon figure from an unknown manufacturer
Zeltrax from Power Rangers Dino Thounder
Some gold Power Rangers villain with a black lion face in his chest
Coyote Tango
battle damaged Knifehead
BBTS exclusive giant sea snakes
reissue Striker and Crimson (my originals fell apart)

Future arrivals:
Giant Warrior figma
Hong Kong brawl Gipsy Danger
TRU exclusive Knifehead
Tacit Ronin
Otachi
Kotobukiya Rogue Titan model/figure
For the sake of peace, for the sake of balance, and for the sake of the earth... All humans must die

User avatar
Jomei
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:44 pm

Re: Display Your Collection

Postby Jomei » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:31 pm

Series Starters

Image

Image

User avatar
Vankor
JXSDF Technician
Posts: 809
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:59 pm
Location: Panau Falls Casino

Re: Display Your Collection

Postby Vankor » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:03 am

Derpzilla wrote:Here is a lot of my collection. It's a mish mash of many different things. Also the curtains aren't mine, came with the house. Sorry for the crappy photos. Phone is all I have, camera is broken.
http://i.minus.com/iboYnoGuaZXt4L.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iYEy9PCuKtNN8.jpg

http://i.minus.com/ivZVj4Nty7b0l.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iy5IKYevEzX9j.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iAtSQVidgXKwl.jpg

http://i.minus.com/ibjuLBdF1ltwZF.jpg

http://i.minus.com/ibi7x33jqTt2Qk.jpg

http://i.minus.com/i7NRFg7lBgAKe.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iHXn7VtPRSSzW.jpg

http://i.minus.com/ibzNkC6kpQpYvw.jpg.jpg

http://i.minus.com/ibpFWPpwhiiC6e.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iAfZSccpPLfSV.jpg

http://i.minus.com/izwTkBiB0nPAz.jpg

http://i.minus.com/ibhuZFliZc8Qqa.jpg

http://i.minus.com/irTRIaYwqbBlM.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iAmugVtr21Xl7.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iyuZYhrhtYXwq.jpg

http://i.minus.com/ibssGxZpGSuh9Q.jpg

http://i.minus.com/ibyNKBUwTjXriD.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iMOu2Bk1cwpso.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iGOKHqmbKg3Dl.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iHLrH59Hs6VYG.jpg

http://i.minus.com/ibzymmJmL3LRJb.jpg

Some of my figures have fallen in one of the cabinets but its such a hassle to get everything out and right it, they'll stay there until I get something new to put in. Also, the plush snake is not a permanent addition. It's just being stored there for now.(not that I have anything against snakes) You can also see how non-shiney my King ghidorah and mechagodzilla 2 monsterarts are. They had a flash on those pics >_> I will def be considering adding in new shelves now that I have seen a tut on it.

I also have 2 RAHs 1 you can see, the Kamen rider G3-x but I have his head on him right now. The other is an Alien from the said movie. Really nice head, Mine has a busted pelvis and can't bend in the waist.

My x-plus g64 looks so tiny up there but he's actually massive in rl.


You need more figures. Lots more.

User avatar
Manticore
Futurian
Posts: 1889
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:45 pm
Location: Lamakan Desert

Re: Display Your Collection

Postby Manticore » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:46 am

A part of my humble collection :)

Image
Mr. Xeno wrote:
Manticore wrote:Also, I pretty much agree with the poll results. Sorry, I'm not that much of a fan of the campy, absurd Showa era.

Then you're not a TRRRRrrrRrrUUUUuuUUuuUUuueEEeeEEeeEeeE FFFFFFFAAAAAAaAaAaAaaaaAAaanNnnnnnNNnnNnnNnnNnNN!

User avatar
DoubleDam21
G-Grasper
Posts: 1285
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:37 pm

Re: Display Your Collection

Postby DoubleDam21 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:32 am

^ nice collection and my friend would love your street shark collection.

User avatar
UltramanGoji
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 14190
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:40 am
Location: Western New York
Contact:

Re: Display Your Collection

Postby UltramanGoji » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:55 pm

Jawsome collection of Street Sharks you got there.
Image

User avatar
Kaijunator
Kwaidan
Posts: 6008
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 5:19 pm
Location: Everywhere doing everything
Contact:

Re: Display Your Collection

Postby Kaijunator » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:58 pm

Vankor wrote:
Derpzilla wrote:Here is a lot of my collection. It's a mish mash of many different things. Also the curtains aren't mine, came with the house. Sorry for the crappy photos. Phone is all I have, camera is broken.
http://i.minus.com/iboYnoGuaZXt4L.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iYEy9PCuKtNN8.jpg

http://i.minus.com/ivZVj4Nty7b0l.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iy5IKYevEzX9j.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iAtSQVidgXKwl.jpg

http://i.minus.com/ibjuLBdF1ltwZF.jpg

http://i.minus.com/ibi7x33jqTt2Qk.jpg

http://i.minus.com/i7NRFg7lBgAKe.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iHXn7VtPRSSzW.jpg

http://i.minus.com/ibzNkC6kpQpYvw.jpg.jpg

http://i.minus.com/ibpFWPpwhiiC6e.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iAfZSccpPLfSV.jpg

http://i.minus.com/izwTkBiB0nPAz.jpg

http://i.minus.com/ibhuZFliZc8Qqa.jpg

http://i.minus.com/irTRIaYwqbBlM.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iAmugVtr21Xl7.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iyuZYhrhtYXwq.jpg

http://i.minus.com/ibssGxZpGSuh9Q.jpg

http://i.minus.com/ibyNKBUwTjXriD.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iMOu2Bk1cwpso.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iGOKHqmbKg3Dl.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iHLrH59Hs6VYG.jpg

http://i.minus.com/ibzymmJmL3LRJb.jpg

Some of my figures have fallen in one of the cabinets but its such a hassle to get everything out and right it, they'll stay there until I get something new to put in. Also, the plush snake is not a permanent addition. It's just being stored there for now.(not that I have anything against snakes) You can also see how non-shiney my King ghidorah and mechagodzilla 2 monsterarts are. They had a flash on those pics >_> I will def be considering adding in new shelves now that I have seen a tut on it.

I also have 2 RAHs 1 you can see, the Kamen rider G3-x but I have his head on him right now. The other is an Alien from the said movie. Really nice head, Mine has a busted pelvis and can't bend in the waist.

My x-plus g64 looks so tiny up there but he's actually massive in rl.


You need more figures. Lots more.

Why do say that? What he's got is lot of figures
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.

TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!
Resized Image

User avatar
Adeno
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:32 pm

Re: Display Your Collection

Postby Adeno » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:57 pm

Image

That's my current "Toys From Childhood Collection" :) Click the link to see more pictures and read the story behind them :)
Adeno's Amazon Wishlist! Be a Genie, Fulfill a Godzilla Wish :D http://amzn.com/w/38TNJNEQW4REH
Adeno Fun Time Toy and Video Game Review Site: http://adenofuntime.blogspot.com/

User avatar
Vankor
JXSDF Technician
Posts: 809
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:59 pm
Location: Panau Falls Casino

Re: Display Your Collection

Postby Vankor » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:47 pm

Kaijunator wrote:Why do say that? What he's got is lot of figures

I was being sarcastic. I was impressed with his impressive collection so my faulty humor chip kicked in.

User avatar
JAGzilla
Kwaidan
Posts: 6912
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:45 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: Display Your Collection

Postby JAGzilla » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:57 pm

Manticore wrote:A part of my humble collection :)

http://i58.tinypic.com/vzbqdu.jpg


Ha, a Street Sharks collection. Didn't expect to see that. :lol: I only ever saw one or two episodes of that show, and it must've been twenty years ago, at least. I had that killer whale toy, though.

And a Paradeinonychus! I have to dig mine out of the attic, one of these days.
Last edited by JAGzilla on Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Monster Zero
EDF Soldier
Posts: 3098
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:57 am
Location: Guy City, Minnesota
Contact:

Re: Display Your Collection

Postby Monster Zero » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:58 pm

Adeno wrote:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kbbD5zqkVMg/V ... ec2014.jpg

That's my current "Toys From Childhood Collection" :) Click the link to see more pictures and read the story behind them :)

Nice Chucky you got there.
Resized Image
Hey You! Do you like Comics?! Me too! Which is why I Partnered With my Best Friend to Create a Comic that we Love to Make! It's Called "Roomies!"
https://tapas.io/series/RoomiesofGuyCity
Please Check it Out if You're Interested!
Here's a trailer for it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqX_DNJbnaw
And here's the official Twitter page! Give us a follow for updates, please!
https://twitter.com/RoomiesComic

User avatar
Castellan Zilla
Keizer
Posts: 8295
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 8:48 am
Location: Inside Source

Re: Display Your Collection

Postby Castellan Zilla » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:32 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

User avatar
Kaijunator
Kwaidan
Posts: 6008
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 5:19 pm
Location: Everywhere doing everything
Contact:

Re: Display Your Collection

Postby Kaijunator » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:48 pm

If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.

TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!
Resized Image

User avatar
Jomei
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2530
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:44 pm

Re: Display Your Collection

Postby Jomei » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:17 pm

Give me your Kelbeam, Castellan.

User avatar
Kaijunator
Kwaidan
Posts: 6008
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 5:19 pm
Location: Everywhere doing everything
Contact:

Re: Display Your Collection

Postby Kaijunator » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:57 pm

Jomei wrote:Give me your Kelbeam, Castellan.

No. That thing is MINE.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.

TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!
Resized Image

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Keizer
Posts: 9473
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:57 am
Location: The Planet Trade HQ
Contact:

Re: Display Your Collection

Postby Tyrant_Lizard_King » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:41 am

Well got some new additions in the past few weeks and tweeked my layout a bit.

My super large scale figures.
Image

My Neca/Mezco/McFarlane Collection
Image
Image
Image

My Bandai Vinyls
Image
Image
Image

Anime/Video Game collection
Image

Random Godzillas
Image

Xplus/Revoltech/MonsterArts collection
Image
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983
Image
Image

User avatar
Kaijunator
Kwaidan
Posts: 6008
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 5:19 pm
Location: Everywhere doing everything
Contact:

Re: Display Your Collection

Postby Kaijunator » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:12 am

How can I change my Twitter links into pics?
EDIT: I'll show my NECAs and other stuff after X-Mas to show my updated collection.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.

TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!
Resized Image

User avatar
GhidoGoji
Futurian
Posts: 1507
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:39 pm
Location: No Place In Particular

Re: Display Your Collection

Postby GhidoGoji » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:58 pm

This thread should be renamed "The Jealousy Thread" because I'm now remembering why I haven't checked it in a while....
MandaSaurus wrote:@Maritonic: No, most people's aren't. But I have an eye for detail that few here can match. I've been collecting longer than most of you have been alive. I'm also nearsighted, which means that I see things up close CRYSTAL-clear, which means I can point out details & differences like the guy who sculpted the item. So, forgive me if there's only a handful of folks in these forums whose opinion I put on a par with MINE...

User avatar
Creature22
G-Grasper
Posts: 1403
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:06 am

Re: Display Your Collection

Postby Creature22 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:59 pm

Manticore wrote:A part of my humble collection :)

http://i58.tinypic.com/vzbqdu.jpg


Holy smokes! So I'm not the only one that still has a collection of Street Sharks! 8-)

User avatar
Fiender
Samurai
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 12:18 pm

Re: Display Your Collection

Postby Fiender » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:30 am

I was that kid who made bad Godzilla games in RPG Maker and complained when no one paid attention to them :D


Return to “Toho Toys, Models and Collectibles”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MoK 13 and 2 guests