Display Your Collection

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Kaiju no Kami
Terminated
Terminated

Re: Display Your Collection

Post by Kaiju no Kami »

2004Zilla wrote:
Kaiju no Kami wrote:I need to get a more updated picture of what I've done, but here is my MonsterArts collection:

[Pic]http://i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r77 ... 583591.jpg[/Pic]

EDIT: That's odd. Why is the picture not coming up?
Got to have at least 50 posts. Once you do, the feature will become unlocked. The [pic] feature is for re-sizing images.
Gotcha. Thanks. That kind of stinks, but I'll make sure to reach 50 real quick then. :mrgreen:

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Castellan Zilla wrote:Nope, my Ultimate Godzilla 1998's limbs and tail all are secure. Mine was never played with as the previous owner was a collector and he had purchased brand new.
Hmm. Mine was brand new MIB. Oh well.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Nice. I always forget how cool Ultimate Godzilla is. I'll have to get mine out of storage and try to fix it, one of these days. I hope it's fixable, anyway. One foot is snapped off and disappeared years ago, but it could still stand, until our cat knocked it off the shelf and snapped the tail off. That can probably be glued back together, though. The big problem now is that it's been in a garbage bag, outside, for a year and half. Not looking forward to cleaning probably a few inches of mildew off of Godzilla when I open it... X_X
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Derpzilla
Monarch Researcher

Post by Derpzilla »

Taken some pics of my current Godzilla 1962/Kingoji Art vinyl collection, and some others that I have. Not very many compared to some regulars here, and I am missing that elusive Pilot Ace still (*sob*). I really like the diversity of the representation and design aesthetic. It's really given me a new perspective and appreciation on art and collectables in general.

Here they all are. Godzilla 1962/Kingojis only.

Resized Image

And here's some added non-62 vinyls.

Resized Image

Resized Image

The gigabrain on the farthest right was my 1st vinyl. My favourite has got to be the little brown marmit with a realy stupid look to it. Best random impulse buy I ever made XD

Also, spot the imposter.

Jomei
Futurian

Post by Jomei »

Beautiful Kingoji collection. And yeah, sometimes the really goofy ones end up being favorites--so much charm!
XxHeiseifanxX wrote:Can we lower age limit! There are TOO MANY HEISEI HATERS!!!
Thatguy4683 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:04 pmWhat? Is this a joke? What gonna on here?
♡ Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin!♡
Challenge me to a Pokémon battle

Creature22
EDF Instructor

Post by Creature22 »

That is an impressive set. The brown one is cool! I like that Marusan and Bear Model also.

Starsteam
Keizer

Re: Display Your Nudes

Post by Starsteam »

Um... alrighty then.
Pacific Rimjob Tipsy Danger and Dickhead are my prized processions, since they're so rare. Trendmasters 10-inch head-to-tail Godzilla is a an old favorite of mine despite being generally disliked.
Last edited by Starsteam on Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Chris55
Site Director | Media Relations
Site Director | Media Relations

Post by Chris55 »

Starsteam wrote:Um... alrighty then.
https://40.media.tumblr.com/c9f0919e4b1 ... o1_540.png
https://41.media.tumblr.com/1e9c5ca7c8b ... o2_540.png
Pacific Rimjob Tipsy Danger and Dickhead are my prized processions, since they're so rare. Trendmasters 10-inch head-to-tail Godzilla is a an old favorite of mine despite being generally disliked.

I loves you
Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Starsteam wins the thread, everybody. :lol:
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

All_Humans_Must_Die
G-Grasper

Post by All_Humans_Must_Die »

goji89 wrote:Love your guy's collection. Wish I could show mine here but crappy cameras.
I don't even have a camera :lol:
For the sake of peace, for the sake of balance, and for the sake of the earth... All humans must die

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »

Kaiju no Kami wrote:I need to get a more updated picture of what I've done, but here is my MonsterArts collection:
Where did did both of get your shelf and how much is it?
Godzilla

Nightmare Alien
GPN Volunteer

Post by Nightmare Alien »

Got this glass display case at a thrift store a while back, and decided it would be the best place for my MonsterArts figures. Finally got it mostly set up to my liking, although I haven't put any of the MonsterArts buildings inside it yet.

MM The Destroyer
Terminated
Terminated

Post by MM The Destroyer »

Just some quick pics to spice up this thread's walls of SHMA. :D

Resized Image
Resized Image

I need more shelf space...

Resized Image
Resized Image

More Bandai Ultra Goodness.

Resized Image
Resized Image

Revoltechs and Jaegers...

Resized Image

The Baltan History Set
I'm Back... for a... Damn it, I lost count!
Godzelda wrote:
Inferno Rodan wrote:But regardless, what on earth makes you think that, say, Spacegodzilla's Corona beam, which penetrated Godzilla's hide on more than one occasion, is more damaging than a nuke on a point-for-point basis?
It hurt Godzilla. That's why I think that.

TK's #1 most reported, popular, hated, loved, sarcastic kaiju pleb.

Jomei
Futurian

Post by Jomei »

My collection...within this country, anyway.
Spoiler:
XxHeiseifanxX wrote:Can we lower age limit! There are TOO MANY HEISEI HATERS!!!
Thatguy4683 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:04 pmWhat? Is this a joke? What gonna on here?
♡ Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin! Can't Bin the Shin!♡
Challenge me to a Pokémon battle

Creature22
EDF Instructor

Post by Creature22 »

Jomei wrote:My collection...within this country, anyway.
Love your blue Kamoebas. I gotta find one...

darkcancer
Monarch Researcher

Post by darkcancer »

Finally set up all of my HGs after having them away for a while. This is EVERY Godzilla HG and every Gamera HG except the World HobbyFest Space Gyaos (just a regular Space Gyaos acting as a place holder until I can find one). Top shelf is rare and limited figures, Middle is all the regular sets, and Bottom is all the reissues, the 2 World HobbyFest HGs I have, and the inserts and cardboard backings from the vending machines.
Godzilla & Gamera High Grade (gashapon) collector.
Looking for: spare High Grade insert papers (various sets)

Starsteam
Keizer

Post by Starsteam »

^Beautiful. My dream shelf. When I ever decide to part with my HobbyFest Space Gyaos, you'd be the first I'll contact.

I said I wouldn't do this, but I was rather bored today and felt like taking pictures, so here's all of my figures of just Godzilla, plus sons (and a few knock-off figures too). Due to be out of date within the next two months.

darkcancer
Monarch Researcher

Post by darkcancer »

Starsteam wrote:^Beautiful. My dream shelf. When I ever decide to part with my HobbyFest Space Gyaos, you'd be the first I'll contact.
Thank!, I do keep checking ebay and yahoo auctions japan with my fingers crossed, ever hopeful haha. I like the amount of Zilla's in your collections, for some reason he's been growing on me. Also, what line is that very little Minya (the egg-shaped one) in the bottom right of the last pic from?
Godzilla & Gamera High Grade (gashapon) collector.
Looking for: spare High Grade insert papers (various sets)

Starsteam
Keizer

Post by Starsteam »

darkcancer wrote:
Starsteam wrote:^Beautiful. My dream shelf. When I ever decide to part with my HobbyFest Space Gyaos, you'd be the first I'll contact.
Thank!, I do keep checking ebay and yahoo auctions japan with my fingers crossed, ever hopeful haha. I like the amount of Zilla's in your collections, for some reason he's been growing on me. Also, what line is that very little Minya (the egg-shaped one) in the bottom right of the last pic from?
That's from a nesting-doll set, there's a Godzilla one in the fourth picture. The others inside include Ghidorah, Kiryu, and Mothra Larvae. Minilla's the smallest.