Open world Godzilla game

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
Voyager
Keizer

Open world Godzilla game

Post by Voyager »

So I saw this idea on Reddit and I thought I should bring it here.

The basis is that it's an open-world Godzilla game. The map is the entire planet and you can roam freely to destroy cities, fight other monsters and the military. It would have a single-player and online multiplayer modes.

You start off with three kaiju, those being Godzilla 1954, Anguirus 1968, and Mothra 1992. As you destroy cities and fight the NPCs you gain G cells, and with those G cells, you can buy monsters and skins. But not all monsters are unlockable that way. An example would be, say, Showa King Ghidorah. To unlock him, you might have to use a space-traveling kaiju or mech to fly to venus where you fight him. Once defeated you will unlock him.

Not every suit would be a different character but would rather be skins for that incarnation. E.g. Showa Godzilla could have a 55,62,64,65,67,68,73, and 75 skin.

That's all I got, please leave some suggestions or changes that you would make.
For Emperor and Empire!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Re: Open world Godzilla game

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Look at this forum.
Look at the top post.
It is pinned. It has over 50 pages worth of replies.
Last edited by Mac Daddy MM on Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?