Favorite godzilla girls

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”
gfan84
Samurai

Favorite godzilla girls

Post by gfan84 »

I have a question for fellow godzilla fans. Besides Kumio Mizuno, akiko wakabayashi, and mia hama, who is your favorite godzilla actress? Let me know.

Spuro
Keizer

Re: Favorite godzilla girls

Post by Spuro »

Biollante.

Obviously.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Gina, of course.

Nah, of all the women in the Godzilla series, Yumiko as Akane is the one I'm most familiar, so I guess her. Aside from Yumiko, I guess Ziyi Zhang as Ilene Chen and Vera Farmiga as Emma Russel are also favorites of mine.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Kaltes-Herzeleid
JXSDF Technician

Post by Kaltes-Herzeleid »

Megaguirus.
Resized Image

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

Chiharu Niiyama was really impressive in GMK, I always thought she should have come back for another Godzilla film. But since she's got a regular YouTube channel now I'm guessing she must not be doing a lot of acting these days.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Satomi is my girl!
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

shadowgigan wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:52 pm Yumiko Shaku <3
Same here. I mean, I have her as my avatar for a reason. :huge:
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

MaxRebo320
EDF Instructor

Post by MaxRebo320 »

Terasawa wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:38 pm Chiharu Niiyama was really impressive in GMK, I always thought she should have come back for another Godzilla film. But since she's got a regular YouTube channel now I'm guessing she must not be doing a lot of acting these days.
She played the captain role in last year’s Ultraman Taiga.

I agree though. While I’m not exactly a GMK fan, her performance is easily a highlight for me.

Not sure why OP feels the need to exclude Mizuno, Hana and Wakabayashi, but I’ve been for four of Yuriko Hoshi’s two 1964 film roles. And though she wasn’t in any Godzilla movies, Yumi Shirikawa always had a mesmerizing presence,
Beta Capsule Reviews - Your Guide to Ultraman & other Tokusatsu episode-by-episode!
https://betacapsulereviews.wordpress.com
three wrote:leave me be maxrebo! damn you and your ability to play the game here....

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

Rei Kikukawa was also incredibly beautiful in GFW.

So was Maki Mizuno in GFW.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Humans:

Yuri Tachibana from GMK. Willing to risk her own life to save others by giving constant updates on where Godzilla is and where he's heading in her reports, thus giving people a warning ahead of time of where to evacuate from. First woman in Godzilla films to leave an impression on me. Plus she's the first one I found cute.

Aliens/other no human people:

Miss Namikawa from Monster Zero. In recent years I've learned to appreciate her more. As a kid I was like whatever but as an adult I realize her stories tragic but has a noble and even heroic side adding depth to what would otherwise be another femme fatale. She gave her life to save a man she loved, and be extension saved a world and people that were not her own.

Monsters:

Biollante. There's a surprisingly complex background for a character who could have easily just been another mindless monster on the rampage because "evilz lol".
Last edited by BlankAccount on Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

shadowgigan
Futurian

Post by shadowgigan »

I loved Yuri's character in GMK. She's fun but also determined and has a good set of morals. BS Digital Q was awesome lol.

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

MaxRebo320 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:46 pm
Terasawa wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:38 pm Chiharu Niiyama was really impressive in GMK, I always thought she should have come back for another Godzilla film. But since she's got a regular YouTube channel now I'm guessing she must not be doing a lot of acting these days.
She played the captain role in last year’s Ultraman Taiga.
Neat, thanks to Wikipedia I knew she was on the show, but I didn't realize she'd had such a significant role.
Last edited by Terasawa on Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Gojirin, though the 1998 one is a close second.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Towako Kimijima and Chiharu Niiyama, though appearing in only one kaiju movie, stood out to me.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

edgaguirus wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:00 pm Towako Kimijima
Had to look her up because I didn't recognize her name. For those likewise in the dark, she was Towako Yoshikawa when she did Godzilla vs SpaceGodzilla. I wasn't aware or had forgotten she'd gotten married and retired.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

Legendary Minya
Monarch Researcher

Post by Legendary Minya »

The hottest is EASILY Yuriko Hishimi in Godzilla vs Gigan, to me. Until she lights up a cigarette, at least. Total boner killer.
"HOW DO YA LIKE THAT, WEIRDO?!!?"

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

Biollante.
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

You can find me elsewhere here: https://linktr.ee/AllosaurHouse

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Akane Yashiro was always my fav Godzilla girl in the series. Always a sucker for action girls and liked her arc of overcoming past failure and dynamic with Tokumitsu & Sara allowing her to soften a bit from her past. Her bond with Kiryu was also touching especially highlighted by her one scene in Tokyo SOS.

Yumiko Shaku being easy on the eyes is a nice bonus.

CrimsonBloodX
JXSDF Technician

Post by CrimsonBloodX »

I've always had a thing for Miki Saegusa and Akane Yashiro. I didn't realize how attractive Azusa Kisaragi from Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S. was until recently. Yuri Tachibana is quite the looker as well.
"You are the Arbiter. The will of the Prophets. But these are my Elites. Their lives matter to me. Yours does not."

"That makes two of us."

My YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJhff ... 7ZcLGnZkaA?
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Nintendozilla98

RELEASE THE AYER CUT!

2A, Shall Not Be Infringed

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." - Howard Phillips Lovecraft